Awoo.

Sonic 20th Anniversary Merchandise

Kjeldo

Just found out;

http://www.pbmexpress.nl/epages/PBMExpress.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/PBMExpress/Products/TMBGAB012

Sonic & SEGA All-stars Racing pullback figures.

TMBGAB012.jpg

Only available in the Netherlands.

The Pull-Back category has proven success with the previously launched Mario collection’s.

Sonic and friends make an obvious extension to this category with their own vehicles featured in the hugely popular ‘Sonic All Star Racing game’.

Range: Sonic, Amy, Knuckles, Shadow.

1 x racer per capsule, 18 x capsules per box.

Case Quantity: 18

• Thumbs Up 1

Cool, more stuff. I would like that Shadow figure.

Didn't know All Stars Racing was "hugely popular".

Yay for Shadow and no yellow Sonic, but still no Tails. These things are very strange.

I assume that's because Tails has a plane rather than a land vehicle...

Cool, more stuff. I would like that Shadow figure.

Didn't know All Stars Racing was "hugely popular".

I assume that's because Tails has a plane rather than a land vehicle...

MiniTailsSd.jpg

But he already had one released...?

Just found out;

http://www.pbmexpress.nl/epages/PBMExpress.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/PBMExpress/Products/TMBGAB012

Sonic & SEGA All-stars Racing pullback figures.

TMBGAB012.jpg

The Pull-Back category has proven success with the previously launched Mario collection’s.

Sonic and friends make an obvious extension to this category with their own vehicles featured in the hugely popular ‘Sonic All Star Racing game’.

Range: Sonic, Amy, Knuckles, Shadow.

1 x racer per capsule, 18 x capsules per box.

Case Quantity: 18

Edited by SuperClassic
  • Thumbs Up 1

Will be interesting to see if they eventually make it over to the UK.

That's what Ebay's for, my friend.

But if I touch those spheres, I'll lose the special stage.

Edit: Damn, people beat me to it.

Don't worry, I gave you rep for effort =P

Also, I want those pull back racers, especially Knuckles.

GE0923_m.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog Collectible Squeezee Figures GE0922

4 Different Characters are available: Sonic, Knuckles, Eggman(Robotnik) and Tails. Each is individually packaged in a window box and they primarily ship assorted in counter displays as follows: Sonic (4), Eggman (2), Knuckles (3), Tails (3). Each window box will have a Euro-tag as well for easy presentation on blister walls if there is no room for a counter display. Sonic: 4260144321805 Tails: 4260144321799 Knuckles: 4260144321782 Eggman: 4260144321775 Case Quantity: 12

So apparently these are for order now? I thought I would never hear about the squeeze toy line again. Anyone have these yet?

GE0923_m.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog Collectible Squeezee Figures GE0922

4 Different Characters are available: Sonic, Knuckles, Eggman(Robotnik) and Tails. Each is individually packaged in a window box and they primarily ship assorted in counter displays as follows: Sonic (4), Eggman (2), Knuckles (3), Tails (3). Each window box will have a Euro-tag as well for easy presentation on blister walls if there is no room for a counter display. Sonic: 4260144321805 Tails: 4260144321799 Knuckles: 4260144321782 Eggman: 4260144321775 Case Quantity: 12

So apparently these are for order now? I thought I would never hear about the squeeze toy line again. Anyone have these yet?

• 9 months later...

It's been a while since something has been posted in this topic, but I just came across this: http://www.pbmexpres...TMBGAB026

TMBGAB026.jpg

1 launcher and 1 disc per capsule. Exclusive new concept available across all Tomy toy categories.

Collect all Gacha Box spinners to complete the game and achieve the ultimate collector‘s set.

These are new to me ohmy.png

EDIT: Sorry, I just see the Gacha balls thread.

Edited by Kjeldo