Awoo.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

AdventChild

Doctor Boskonovitch?

Not who I was refering to, nope. Sorry, try again. tongue.png

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Not who I was refering to, nope. Sorry, try again. tongue.png

Gon? He is in the Mini Games section.

Or that robot dude from the training mode along Violet?

As long as the game is more in line with the Tekken 1-5 and not Tekken 6, I'm interested in this game.

The way they set up the storyline and playable characters among with some other things just turned me off from the game altogether. Arguably my least favorite thing has to be the Scenario Campaign. It's a beat-em-up platformer in 3D like Devil Within, but I found it to be more tedious and repetitive than that game. I wouldn't be bothered by this so much if it wasn't for the fact that I had to play it in order to unlock certain things, such as the storylines for certain characters (which turned out to be painfully short in the long run). Also, they pretty much left all of the characters unlocked in the other modes of the game, rather than having some of the "secret" characters locked so you had to do/play some stuff in order to unlock them. I also thought the entire online mode was poorly set up, it was quite laggy at times, and it took quite a while to find people online and play against them. (Then again, it didn't help that I got the game three years after it's release).

Another pre-order bonus for Tag 2: The "Big Bikini Bundle". It has over 150 swimsuits for males, females....and....uh....creatures?

Oh god those Kazuya and Heihachi swimsuits...

Edited by Dr. Soos

Another pre-order bonus for Tag 2: The "Big Bikini Bundle". It has over 150 swimsuits for males, females....and....uh....creatures?

They should had just gave it the title "Fanservice Bundle" and called it a day, that's pretty much what it is in the long run. xD

I don't know why but the females don't look sexy at all in swimsuits. That just goes to show most of their figure is in their default costumes and not their bodies. In Soul Calibur 4 & 5 if you change their outfits they have completely different body types. Which kills the purpose of seeing what your character would look like in a different outfit because that's not their body. That and they get rid of body jiggle physics in customizable outfits. But it's okay to have them in default outfits Namco??

Tekken and SC are both by Namco so that's not surprising.

Wait, so it has over 150 different swimsuits each? That would be insane.

I'm pretty sure it's not each. Considering there's about 50-something characters in the game, there's probably gonna be around an average of 3-4 per character. Just my guess.

On a side note, since they confirmed that Leo's a female now, I'd definitely like to see her swimsuit costume!

Edited by Dr. Soos

• 2 weeks later...

Reversible covers for America:

Us reversible cover:

kHpYi.jpg

Latin America normal cover:

tfU1c.jpg

Latin America reversible cover:

JbREB.jpg

I bet Europe will get Lars/Alisa cover or just the same as US.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for double posting, but some people would like to know this.

All the DLC from TTT2 (characters, Snoop Stage, Bikinis) has been leaked in the EU PSN store, its all free, get it before it goes.

Edited by Tmsp

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone get this game here yet?

I'd like to hear some impressions before I pick it up, maybe...like the gameplay, features, content, etc.

Anyone get this game here yet?

I'd like to hear some impressions before I pick it up, maybe...like the gameplay, features, content, etc.

I have, got the "We Are Tekken Edition".

Best game in the series by far, the roster is wonderful with almost all the character that you know since the first game going from Dr. Bosconovitch to Combot, some are DLC, but the best part is that it is free.

You have the Fight Lab where you can learn the basics using Combot and fighting giant enemies, power rangers and flying sumo wrestlers, a training mode to practice, versus mode to play locally with friends, online mode to challenge people around the world, Arcade where you fight 4 bosses and unlock character endings, ghost mode to fight forever until you give up or lose and survival to test your skills.

You can record your fights and customise your characters with clothes that you unlock or buy using in-game points.

The game plays just like the previous ones just with tag mechanics.

If you like Tekken or enjoy fighting games you should get this, it is one if not the best recent fighting game in terms of content by far.

Edited by Tmsp