Awoo.

Unused & Beta Sonic Colors Material

Agent York

Yeah, it seems the Final Boss DID have a second form, atleast judging from the voice clips.

Which one made you think that?

• Thumbs Up 1

Which one made you think that?

I got the impression that either the final boss was to feature Super Sonic or that there would be a phase two of the final boss with Super Sonic by the "...but they're even more powerful than the Chaos Emeralds!" bit

I dunno, could swing either way. Maybe I'm already opinionated based off what WAS in Colours, but his tone of voice implied to me more of "how could NORMAL Sonic beat me!? These are even more powerful than the chaos emeralds, i.e Super Sonic!"

"Looks like the Wisps weren't on your side, i.e. let's preserve the sanity of hardcore fans by not suggesting Sonic outdid his super-self with no explanation!"

Wow, sonic team. I don't know what to say,

Now i am sure they had more planned for Terminal velocity...

that is just too bad :(

But you know what, even before that, i wasn't surprised, the Phase 2 Music is too Long for the Second phase.

I wonder if it was an Old build we got on release...

Edited by speedduelist

"You can't beat quality with quantity!"

Now where would this fit just perfectly.

the more the the more the the more the more the more more more the more the merrier!

other than that though most of these are pretty dumb.

"You can't beat quality with quantity!"

Now where would this fit just perfectly.

the more the the more the the more the more the more more more the more the merrier!

other than that though most of these are pretty dumb.

Yeah, these lines are pretty horrible, no wonder they weren't in the game, in doesn't help that the acting isn't on par with the rest of the game either.

The only time that was ever done was with 06, where the newest build of the game was far more unstable than what we got. We know that Colors was finished in July, and that the rest of the time in development was for bug testing.

Also, think about what Sonic Team did with Colors, okay?

People asked for less annoying friends. We got that.

People asked for Sonic being the only playable character, without some stupid loophole like "Sonic is the werehog!". We got that.

People asked for a less serious storyline. We got that.

People asked for Sonic to shut up during gameplay. We got that.

Finally, people were sick of Monsters of the week. Guess what we didn't get?

Seriously, Speedduelist. Use your brain before scolding others.

• Bad Quality Post 4

I do Realize that. they could have been mistaken and Upload an Old build into the Disks.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 2

You are the one who should use your brain. you thumbed up blue blood's post when he spent no effort into it, his post was just 'No'.
It was still better than your post.

I do Realize that. they could have been mistaken and Upload an Old build into the Disks.
If you honestly believe this is a possibility you deserve every downvote you get. You may as well be proposing that aliens abducted the programmers and implanted orders to remove content from the game, that's how absurd this is.
  • Thumbs Up 4

You're the one who should use your brain. you thumbed up Blue Blood's post when he put no effort into it; his post was just a simple 'No'.

Yeah, very clever.

"No" was all it took to respond to your post. It had enough reasoning and common sense behind it, as short as it was and didn't need more.

Oh, and one more thing, the final boss music is way more lengthy than the actual final boss fight.

I'd take a too-long track in a boss fight over a 5 second track that loops forever any day.

I do realize that. they could have been mistaken and uploaded an old build into the disks.

This makes no sense.

• Thumbs Up 5

You are the one who should use your brain. you thumbed up blue blood's post when he spent no effort into it, his post was just 'No'.

Very clever.

That's because your post was completely stupid. You honestly don't need a rejection that's any less blunt.

Oh and one more thing, the final boss music is way more lenghthy than the actual final boss fight.

What's your point? I can beat Final Hazard before Live and Learn is done playing, does that mean there was more planned to the boss? The music in the werehog stages is much shorter than the actual stage, does that mean they planned them to be shorter?

The answer to all those question is "No". Your claim doesn't mean anything.

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

It was still better than your post.

His post was meaning less. how can i get what i meant by 'No'.

Seriously haters, stop being biased against me.

"No" was all it took to respond to your post. It had enough reasoning and common sense behind it, as short as it was and didn't need more.

How Can find the meaning of a sentence that only has 'No'?

This makes no sense.

it makes perfect sense. one could make a mistake and upload an earlier build into the Original disk.

That doesn't happen. Occasionally there may be a game breaking bug, but you won't find them releasing an old build by mistake. It does not work that way.

it could work. i could do that if I was a developer.

Edited by speedduelist

How can you not? It's one fucking word.

it could work. i could do that if I was a developer.

Then you're infinitely incompetent, and shouldn't make a living off of making games.

Edited by Dissident
  • Thumbs Up 5

Like this.

No one's "biased against [you]". You are saying stupid things, and we are pointing them out in the hopes you'll realize it.

it makes perfect sense. one could make a mistake and upload an earlier build into the Original disk.
And yet this supposed earlier build looks perfectly complete, and Sega doesn't say a damn word about it? No, dude, this did not happen.
  • Thumbs Up 4

This, don't bother trying to prove a point with speedduelist. Just think about a conversation where a person might not understand much and always tries to have the last word.

It's pointless =/

Anyway, the quality vs quantity line Sonic said made me smirk =P

Edited by Jetronic
  • Thumbs Up 2

Nobody is being biased against you, we're just telling you something can't have happened and you're being defensive.

"No, this cannot possibly be the case." Everybody else understands this. It's common sense.

Right, okay. Your assumption that we might have an old build is a ridiculous one. It's not one guy sitting at a desk who copies the data to a disk from his 'My Documents' folder or anything as simple, there's a very big procedure. They will not mistakenly release the wrong build, and if by some freak chance they did SEGA would have said something by now. This is a final, cleaned-up build. No question.

The Law of Real life physics works, some could do such a mistake.

Um, what?

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

This, don't bother trying to prove a point with speedduelist. Just think about a conversation where a person might not understand much and always tries to have the last word.

It's pointless =/

Anyway, the quality vs quantity line Sonic made me smirk =P

Tell that to Blue Blood, he lacks arguing skills.

'No' doesn't end the argument, he just put the word 'No' because he lacks some thing to say to defend his opinions.

if I put a word No in this post, you would propably complain.

Like I said, biased memmbers are biased.

Nobody is being biased against you, we're just telling you something can't have happened and you're being defensive.

"No, this cannot possibly be the case." Everybody else understands this. It's common sense.

if you Reasoned why you thinked so in your post, maybe what you said would have made sense.

Right, okay. Your assumption that we might have an old build is a ridiculous one. It's not one guy sitting at a desk who copies the data to a disk from his 'My Documents' folder or anything as simple, there's a very big procedure. They will not mistakenly release the wrong build, and if by some freak chance they did SEGA would have said something by now. This is a final, cleaned-up build. No question.

Um, what?

Not rediouclous. the lack of sound test or concept art and the existense of the Robots in Terminal velocity and the un-used voice clips and the final boss music being far less than the actual battle,

is a big reason for me to think that that might have been an old build.

Edited by speedduelist
  • Bad Quality Post 5

'No' doesn't end the argument, he just put the word 'No' because he lacks some thing to say to defend his opinions.

if I put a word No in this post, you would propably complain.

Yes, because you actually have something that needs to be explained. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Saying that the game as it was sold is the finished version is easily accepted. Saying that the game as it was sold is actually an unfinished version that was accidentally printed on the disks (and yet appears to be fully complete and Sega has not said anything about it) is ridiculous and you'd need a hell of a lot of evidence to prove it.

Like I said, biased memmbers are biased.
Whine all you want about bias; you're only fooling yourself. You have no argument, either for your ridiculous "old build" theory, or for people being unfairly biased against you. All you're doing now is proving that you aren't worth listening to in the future.

'Not rediouclous. the lack of sound test or concept art and the existense of the Robots in Terminal velocity and the un-used voice clips and the final boss music being far less than the actual battle, is a big reason for me to think that that might have been an old build.
The lack of a sound test and concept art was an intentional decision (the sound test was probably left out to encourage people to buy the soundtrack; the concept art could be anything from space issues to "meh, it's just a bonus, let's not bother with it this time"). The unused robots are most likely just cut content, stuff that was planned but never entirely finished (this stuff happens all the time), and the boss music is longer in case people take longer. None of this is in any way proof of any of your nonsense.
  • Thumbs Up 7

It's not an old build. Among other things, development Wiis and retail Wiis use different encryption keys, so a build compiled for development consoles wouldn't even be recognized on retail consoles.

Leftovers end up in final builds of games all the time, since it's easier to just leave it there instead of removing it. Also, removing the leftovers could "possibly" break something that was depending on the specific order of the files. (Unlikely, but it can happen.)

• Thumbs Up 6