Awoo.

Sonic and the Black Knight Help Topic.

DarkDefeater

Oh, I know exactly what you're talking about. Do you know how to climb the walls using your sword? I don't have the game in front of me right now, so I don't remember for sure - but I think you press either push A while you're in mid-jump or flick the remote while you're in mid-jump, and Sonic will slam his sword into the rock wall. Then just keep pressing A to hop upward until you flip onto the platform.

I finally got it! I feel so stupid after figuring out the past hour or so. I have to press A two times to make a jump dash in order to reach the goal.

Edited by animegirl

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ovarloard

• -Mark-

• Unholy Sonic

• DarkDefeater

Actually, I'm still trying to beat the Arthur, and I'm currently using the Paladin Style. I was using Cavalier earlier, but I hoped the fight-heavy version would help out. I think they unlocked with my second Squire rank, but I'm not sure - I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to have them yet! So you don't have to beat - did you mean the Black Knight Arthur or the Black Knight game? - either way, I haven't beat him/it yet and I do have the styles unlocked. Try doing a few runs through the chivalrous missions, that may help

My apologies on that. You're right. XP Technically, it comes whenever you first level up your Knight Style I believe. Thanks for telling me. :)

..so I'm not being a total twat? Good. That makes me feel better. ._.

Edit: FINALLY AFTER 2 FRIGGIN' DAYS AND A GOOD 3 HOURS WORTH OF MY TIME, I FINALLY BEAT HIM!!!! AUGH!!! -feels pathetic and tired now-

XD, No you're not being a twat at all. You just wanted some help and since I knew how to assist, I was happy to do so.

And congradulations. Now you're not out of the woods just yet. :P Also if you feel like playing another sword fight after you beat the game, I highly recommend that you check out the "Lancelot Returns" hints I posted on the first page. His fight is five times harder then any sword fight.

Also sorry about the misleading info on the Paladin and Calavlier styles. Once you level up your Knight style, you'll unlock the other two. This can happen at any time. :P

Edited by YoshiUnity

Anyone know how to get the stone that plays What I'm Made Of when you equip it?

Also, I'd like to know how you unlock the legacy stages. xD Thanks!

And the game is still not over. LOL

I was aware of that, actually, since I'd seen a video for the credits/continue. I already started some of that.

I was stuck on some of the stages (like the Shrouded Forest and the Molten Mine Grind Challenge) for a while, and by trial and error eventually figured it out - and then I came here and found out how to do it.

I'm gonna need to check out this topic more often now.

My question - in the Mastery Challenge in the Cauldron, where you can only swing your sword 10 times - how do you get past the enemies and the breakable lava rocks at the beginning without wasting too many swings? (I've gotten lucky and passed the lava rocks somehow, but like I said, I got lucky, and wasn't able to reproduce the effect.

Dunno if anyone had difficulties with the last boss not king arthur but I got an easy 5 stars with her at my 5th try.

After but really after the first counter attack, when you use the soul surge on her, you should hear a rythym when you attack her. Your suppose to swing the wii remote each 2 or 3 seconds interval. When you do that you should see a perfect hit mark at the left side of the screen, it should take you more then a min to beat her.

If you can manage to do that, leveling up each style should be really fast and be able to use all their skills to the fullest since you need stars to level them up.

Also to beat all of the bosses, there are the video's of pro gamers IN THE GAME GALLERY wich shows you how to beat them without being hit once, I didn't really do like them but I still manage to 5 star them all... yeah even lancelot's return....

Paladin style is the best to beat them since he has a wider range attack so before they hit you you hit them enabling you to do combo's and such.

It would have been nice if gawain and percival made a return. Oh well, I guess there's only one ultimate life-form.

I mostly agree with Gawain... he was way too easy:

Runs at you

2 slow attacks

wait 2 secs

multiple knuckles strike

wait 5 sec

does that until he charges up

when he backs up

throw twin axe one afte the other

after that...

Runs at you

2 slow attacks

wait 2 secs

multiple knuckles strike

wait 5 sec

somtimes back up and...

throw twin axe one afte the other

Really simple to block and even to counter surge him

Compare to Percival shes kinda rough and freaking knows when to counter attack if your too slow.

It's surprising how much different Lancelot is each of the two times... the first time he is way too easy to beat.

Just swing a few times and he's done for.

Any advice on the chain of enemies mission in shrouded forest?

Even when I have the equipment that strongly protects against confusion, I have a very hard time maintaining a chain.

Well right now im stuck for 2 missions:

Defeat 10 Will O' Wips:

I can't survive after the 7th.... I can't continue the chain kills to get rings....

How can I hit them without being hurt?

Reach the goal in Mist Ruins:

God dam Will O' wips and blocks on the rails wich kept me falling and dying....

How can i destroy the blocks AND defeat the will o' wips without dying!?

These are the only missions left for me....

If someone cleared those 2 missions, i'd be grateful to get tips to clear those missions, thanks

Any advice on the chain of enemies mission in shrouded forest?

Even when I have the equipment that strongly protects against confusion, I have a very hard time maintaining a chain.

Simple... pretty much the same wat you beat the early bosses. As you're running, just keep swinging the sword. And don't hesitate when you come up to the rocks blocking your path - as soon as you can, jump, do the spinning slash over it to get the enemy, and keep slashing. That's how I beat it.

I've been trying and trying to use that Lancelot Returns strategy in the video, but I swear he can guard longer than me. Anyone know if there some sort of equippable item that increases your guard duration?

I'd like to second the request for Will O' Wisp advice - my choices seem to be bump into it and take damage, hit it and have it explode so I die, and rarely, bounce off of it repeatedly. And I can't figure out how to do #3 when I want to! Hitting it with a guard doesn't seem to do anything (so I suppose that's choice #4), so how do I defeat the things without dying.

Also, is there anything to protect against paralysis? I have items against poison, freezing, confusion, and petrification, but there seem to be an awful lot of enemies that can paralyze me temporarily, and I have a double hole in my potion collection. If so, can you point me to the right level?

I believe there's only one way to beat will 'o wisps. Lock onto them in Soul Surge then kick them by moving the Nunchuk, not the Wii Remote. This method of attack isn't really mentioned in the game, so it's hard to know how to tackle will 'o wisps if you don't know about the Soul Surge kick attack.

Aha! Thanks. The silly sword lectures me all through the game, then shuts up at just the wrong time. Although actually, I'd noticed that the advice in this game is often mistimed, such as getting instructions on how to handle a frontal attack while the enemy is running away.

Back later, have to go whack some wisps.

This will probably be asked about later, but if any one is interested in finding the elusive Golden Slime, I can tell you where to find it.

It's in Knight's Passage... in the the main mission or the legacy mission.

There is a 1-500 chance of finding one however... good luck.

Also, is there anything to protect against paralysis? I have items against poison, freezing, confusion, and petrification, but there seem to be an awful lot of enemies that can paralyze me temporarily, and I have a double hole in my potion collection. If so, can you point me to the right level?

I'm not sure, so don't quote me on this, but I think there is one item (called Cure-All Broach, I believe) that is supposed to strongly prevent all status conditions. I think paralysis is included in this.

This method of attack isn't really mentioned in the game, so it's hard to know how to tackle will 'o wisps if you don't know about the Soul Surge kick attack.

I think in Crystal Cave, there was a quick popup that told you how to do the kick, and there were one or two will o' wisps there.

But my memory could be failing me.

This game is shit!

Okay so I'm on the last boss. In order to get my red thing up I have to block his charging attacks. That takes about 5 minutes. Then when I finally get on top of him, I have to strike when he attacks? What?

It gives me NO indication AT AL when to attack. No glowing sword, NOTHING! I strike to early and I strike to late how the flying fuck am I supposed to know when exactly to attack?

Someone willing to elp em out here?

This game is shit!

Okay so I'm on the last boss. In order to get my red thing up I have to block his charging attacks. That takes about 5 minutes. Then when I finally get on top of him, I have to strike when he attacks? What?

It gives me NO indication AT AL when to attack. No glowing sword, NOTHING! I strike to early and I strike to late how the flying fuck am I supposed to know when exactly to attack?

Someone willing to elp em out here?

I think you're not waiting long enough. A prompt to swing the remote appears eventually. I had the same problem when I first got to him. Just jump on him and wait for it.

Anyone know where to find Arthur's Legend 5?

It's the last book I need in order to unlock King Arthur in Battle mode...

I think you're not waiting long enough. A prompt to swing the remote appears eventually. I had the same problem when I first got to him. Just jump on him and wait for it.

Nonono. If I just wait, he slashes me. There's no promt!

Okay, I've done every mission, now I've moved onto trying to get a 5-Star rank on everything. It's HARD.

I can't seem to get 5 stars even on the second mission in the first level; I've done everything almost perfectly and still only get 4. D=

Nonono. If I just wait, he slashes me. There's no promt!

Does your soul guage run out as he slashes you? If so you need to build up some more before you jump on him. If you run out of soul guage he automatically slashes you and you fall off, if there is a prompt or not. This might be why you haven't seen a prompt.

Remember the second time you jump on him also, there are moments where you must waggle JUST before the prompt appears because if you wait for it he's too fast. This is only on your second jump after you've already nailed him once though. Alas you can only beat it through trial and error/memorising the pattern.

*spoilers below in case anyone reading this topic hasn't beaten the game yet*

Has anyone managed to 5-star the last bosses King Arthur and The Dark Queen yet? Due to them following set patterns, it's actually quite easy if you just play over and over. Arthur just requires you to beat him swiftly and perfectly, and Dark Queen just needs you to slash constantly to break through the first dark barrier, and then strike her with the soul guage ASAP (after the first sword clash you have) and score nothing but perfect hits on her (which is easy, you just have to hit her in a perfect rhythm in which you wait half a second or so between each hit). It's very satisfying to do, as a 5-star rank involves beating Arthur in just 20 seconds or so, and the Dark Queen in about 1 minute.