Awoo.

Sonic and the Black Knight Help Topic.

DarkDefeater

Well thats less than 25 sec :P.

I used to be able to do it in 12 seconds... but that was a few months ago and I'm out of practice as Verte knows and has seen. But I think I could go quicker if I had the right items and skill level... maybe hit 10 seconds.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ovarloard

• -Mark-

• Unholy Sonic

• DarkDefeater

I did it in under a minute :P

- Break that black glass-like barrier in order to approach her easier.

- Only sword-swipe when her sword turns gold.

- Go in for the attack with the soul gauge at around 45%-50% capacity. A skilled player can make do with this amount of soul and it diminishes time.

- Whilst you're at it, strike with the Wii remote in a rhythmic way. This'll prevent the soul gauge from diminishing too quickly.

- Do not get hit. I think that even if you get hit only once, it severely affects the chances of getting a 5 star Mastery Rating.

- Do not get hit. I think that even if you get hit only once, it severely affects the chances of getting a 5 star Mastery Rating.

I can't be sure, but I think above all else, beating any boss without getting hit garuntees a 5-star mastery rating.

I did it in under a minute :P

- Break that black glass-like barrier in order to approach her easier.

- Only sword-swipe when her sword turns gold.

- Go in for the attack with the soul gauge at around 45%-50% capacity. A skilled player can make do with this amount of soul and it diminishes time.

- Whilst you're at it, strike with the Wii remote in a rhythmic way. This'll prevent the soul gauge from diminishing too quickly.

I have taught you well ^^

If I remember right, if you keep getting the perfect hits just right, the bar will go up far more than down and will go green and if it goes green, the bar stays instead of emptying when you get to the next part and you can use Soul Surge earlier and go quicker.

Edited by Ashley Marsh

I have taught you well ^^

Yep ^^

I have a hint for missions that involve either rapid ring collection or ring chaining: Equip the Flower Belt (Or is it called Flower Chain?) item. It gives you score for ring chains. I barely scraped a 4 star rating for the Dragon's Lair ring chain mission but when I equipped the Flower Belt, it shot up to a 5 star rating :D

Anyone got any tips for the Rampage mission on Crystal Caves? I'd really like to unlock all the character profiles and legends say that mission gets me Amy's (which is a bit stupid since I spent ages on 5-starring the Find the Lady of the Lake mission to get squat lol).

I can't beat 4 stars, even with items that give points for multiple enemies being destroyed at once being equipped. Are there items out there that give points for enemy chains?

I know that the Wooden Belt, Dragon Fang and Dragon Claw give points when a certain number of enemies are defeated at once. I don't know if that means that a certain number need to be beaten with a single sword strike or if the item requires you to do a rapid chain. For enemy defeating missions, I typically equip the Gladysus (Not sure if I got that name right but it is a flower), which gives points for enemies defeated by Soul Surge and the Herb or Strength, which makes the Soul Gauge increase faster.

I haven't explored the potential of Blaze, who can equip 3 items at once. Could give her a Wooden Belt/Dragon Fang/Dragon Claw, a Gladysus and a Herb of Strength for potential. But then, she can't be used in some missions...

Edited by Verte

Anyone know how to beat the "Reach the Goal" mission in Misty Lake? The one with all the Will O Wisps? I can't get passed the point where there's a grind rail blocked by columns of stone blocks.

Though I have one suggestion that I just realized. Do you have to use that kick move with the Soul Surge to get passed them? I hate that the game never really "teaches" you how to use it properly.

And 2 more questions;

1) The World Rings are found in the Legacy Stages, right? Is there any specific way to get the rings after the stages, or do you just collect them randomly?

2) Is there any quick way to gain followers?

Edited by VirgoTheCougar

Anyone know how to beat the "Reach the Goal" mission in Misty Lake? The one with all the Will O Wisps? I can't get passed the point where there's a grind rail blocked by columns of stone blocks.

Though I have one suggestion that I just realized. Do you have to use that kick move with the Soul Surge to get passed them? I hate that the game never really "teaches" you how to use it properly.

Yep. Only the Soul Surge kick move seems the only way to get rid of Will 'o Wisps.

And 2 more questions;

1) The World Rings are found in the Legacy Stages, right? Is there any specific way to get the rings after the stages, or do you just collect them randomly?

2) Is there any quick way to gain followers?

1) Yes. I found that you usually collect them upon successful completion of a Legacy mission. However, only one color can be gained from it's Legacy mission, it isn't randomized in terms of World Ring color. I think getting a World Ring from legacy missions may depend of what ranking you got because I once completed the Cauldron's Legacy mission and didn't get a World Ring. I got it when I tried again though.

2) Getting a good rank seems the only way to get a lot of followers from a single mission.

I know this seems kind of random at the moment, but I managed to beat the second King Arthur boss in 11 seconds.

11 SECONDS PEOPLE.

Are they just trying to make the bosses easier lately?

Are they just trying to make the bosses easier lately?

Maybe, but those last two bosses were fucking brilliant.

Guess your right. You kind of have to find ways to beat them faster at first.

Besides that, Lancelot's Return was HARD, so I guess I'm eating my own words here.

I beat Arthur in 10.61 seconds. It's really easy once you know how.

If you're out there, PSI Wind FTW!, I once said to you that beating Arthur in 12 seconds was impossible, and I didn't believe you. If you're reading this, my apologies.

--Any tips or tricks to help beat Lancelot Returns again? I beat it, probably by luck (along with all of the rest of the missions in the game), but that was just once; I can't do it again, and I'd like to get a higher rating.

My brother beat 2nd King Arthur is 7.50 seconds with Cavalier. Very easily too, he discovered it by complete accident after I told him that some had beaten him in 12 seconds.

The trick is to get Perfect Hits on him it seems. :P

My brother beat 2nd King Arthur is 7.50 seconds with Cavalier. Very easily too, he discovered it by complete accident after I told him that some had beaten him in 12 seconds.

The trick is to get Perfect Hits on him it seems. :P

6 seconds:less than 30 millaseconds :P

--Any tips or tricks to help beat Lancelot Returns again? I beat it, probably by luck (along with all of the rest of the missions in the game), but that was just once; I can't do it again, and I'd like to get a higher rating.

I have beaten Lancelot Returns and got a 5 star through this simple, yet long and tedious method.

First, when the battle starts, perform a perfect guard on Lancelot when he does his three hit attack. Perfect Guard the first attack and the last. Afterward, Lancelot will step back, and perform his lunge attack at you, followed by the three hit combo. Perfect Guard the Lunge attack, the first hit of the 3Hit Combo, and the last.

Repeat these steps until your Soul Gauge is filled about half way. When Lancelot flips backwards after attacking, use Soul Surge and perform 3 Perfect Hits. Lancelot will be knocked back, at which point you will cancel Soul Surge.

Rinse and repeat until he's dead. But be careful, after a few hits, when you are ready to attack, make sure that Shadow will back flip when you attempt to hit him, after a few hits, Lancelot does his Soul Surge move on you during the time when you would begin attacking him which could result in you getting hit. You must make sure not to get hit once or else you won't get a 5 star.

I have beaten Lancelot Returns and got a 5 star through this simple, yet long and tedious method.

First, when the battle starts, perform a perfect guard on Lancelot when he does his three hit attack. Perfect Guard the first attack and the last. Afterward, Lancelot will step back, and perform his lunge attack at you, followed by the three hit combo. Perfect Guard the Lunge attack, the first hit of the 3Hit Combo, and the last.

Repeat these steps until your Soul Gauge is filled about half way. When Lancelot flips backwards after attacking, use Soul Surge and perform 3 Perfect Hits. Lancelot will be knocked back, at which point you will cancel Soul Surge.

Rinse and repeat until he's dead. But be careful, after a few hits, when you are ready to attack, make sure that Shadow will back flip when you attempt to hit him, after a few hits, Lancelot does his Soul Surge move on you during the time when you would begin attacking him which could result in you getting hit. You must make sure not to get hit once or else you won't get a 5 star.

It's really hard for me to get a perfect guard again, but I guess I'll learn. Thanks!

The trick is to get Perfect Hits on him it seems.

Every boss needs a certain number of normal hits to take down. One Perfect Hit counts as three normal hits.

With the soul gauge +2 I managed to use a 5 combo perfect hit soul surge on him.

Then I canceled to block his chaos barrier.

Afterwards I backfliped to raise the soul surge at 3/4 when he uses the chaos daggers.

Until he uses the 8 chaos dagger attacks, I backflip and when he's preparing his chaos move, I buzzsaw him.

At this point, I suggest nobody to do like I did.

At the moment he's preparing the 8 chaosdaggers, I buzzsaw him and right when i'm done with the attack I backflip 5 times until he charge at me with chaos control.

When he's charging at me in chaos control I jump and soul surge him in the air cause after hitting him I cancel his chaos control but then he gets up and perform an aerial attack after knocking him out I cancel it to block his chaos barrier.

After repeating that a couple times thats when he uses the chaos barrage (24 chaos daggers....)

When your on paladin style after getting 10000 followers every attacks and every blocking you do is filling your soul gauge.

When he's using it, I back flipped far enough of his attack and then he's gonna chaos control in an instant in front of me, thats when I air soul surged him and canceled to block his chaos barrier.

I repeated this until I got him.

Got him in 38.77 sec.

Quick question, does anyone know whether an item effect is doubled if you carry two of the same kind (i.e. points for fairies, would you get double points for carrying two), or does it only work once and the duplicate item does nothing?

Question! Need answer! Quickly! What doeas "defeat 20 enemies i a row"-means? Am i supposed to defeat them without taking damage or something?

Question! Need answer! Quickly! What doeas "defeat 20 enemies i a row"-means? Am i supposed to defeat them without taking damage or something?

You know as you defeat enemies, you get a little combo appear saying "10 hits!" or however many enemies you've beaten? Basically you need to get that combo meter up to 20. To do so you need to kill 20 enemies without getting hit OR taking too long between each one. You have about 5-8 seconds before the hit counter resets.

This mission on Shrouded Forest is one of the hardest. If that's what you're on, my tip would be to learn which treasure chests are spiders in disguise, and just blast through the level defeating each one as quickly as you can. Ignore the treasure boxes that turn into monsters with teeth and tongues when you go near them; for some reason they don't count as enemies and won't add a "hit" to your combo meter. Just avoid them.

Does anyone have any tips for getting more followers?

I've five-starred everything and just trying to get maximum followers now, along with a few other things before I reach 100% completion, but getting followers seems hell. How many followers you get seems to have little to do with how well you do, since even with all five stars, there are some missions where I still only have like, 40/250 followers.

The only way I seem to be able to do it so far is to play every mission over and over, getting around 10-20 new followers every time until they're maxed out. Which is very, very annoying. So, anyone got any better ideas? D=

Does anyone have any tips for getting more followers?

I've five-starred everything and just trying to get maximum followers now, along with a few other things before I reach 100% completion, but getting followers seems hell. How many followers you get seems to have little to do with how well you do, since even with all five stars, there are some missions where I still only have like, 40/250 followers.

The only way I seem to be able to do it so far is to play every mission over and over, getting around 10-20 new followers every time until they're maxed out. Which is very, very annoying. So, anyone got any better ideas? D=

Do you stop and trade with the townspeople? That'll help you out along with the 5-stars. Also make sure not to hurt any of them.

Yep, even that doesn't help much. Also, not all missions even HAVE townspeople.

And even in regards top hurting them, the Mermaid's Tear item fixes that problem. Doesn't it? D=