Awoo.

Sonic and the Black Knight Help Topic.

DarkDefeater

Yep, even that doesn't help much. Also, not all missions even HAVE townspeople.

And even in regards top hurting them, the Mermaid's Tear item fixes that problem. Doesn't it? D=

Yeah, I'm aware of the absence of townspeople in certain levels, but like you said, it helps a little. Also from reading the manual, the number of followers goes up by how many times you replay the level. I've tested it out and it's true. In Camelot Castle's "Race for the Goal" mission. I was able to get 71 followers, then 191 and then 233. So that should help you.

The mermaid tear help your reputation and help your Knight Bonus. I don't think it has anything to do with the followers.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ovarloard

• -Mark-

• Unholy Sonic

• DarkDefeater

So basically there's no real way around it other than "Play the levels to death"? Oh, how nice. D=

Eh, I suppose i's something to do while I'm levelling up the Paladin and Cavalier styles. But still, there are some stages where I got almost (or sometimes even) maximum followers without even really trying, just by getting a 5-star. I wish the manual was more specific on how to get them.

Well you know...

I kinda noticed that its not by playing the stage multiple times to increase the number of follower even more....

But rather by getting 5 stars that you get more followers easily, of course when you save or give rings to townspeople it will increase even more, but the basic is to always get 5 stars in the stages to get more followers in less time.

Well you know...

I kinda noticed that its not by playing the stage multiple times to increase the number of follower even more....

But rather by getting 5 stars that you get more followers easily, of course when you save or give rings to townspeople it will increase even more, but the basic is to always get 5 stars in the stages to get more followers in less time.

That's just coincidental. The number of followers you get is roughly equal your score divided by 1000, more or less. So if you got a 5 star score than obviously in turn you'd get more followers.

That's the thing, though. For some missions I have 5 stars and still hardly any followers. It just doesn't make sense.

Or are they just expecting you to replay the stages over and over to get more followers?

That's the thing, though. For some missions I have 5 stars and still hardly any followers. It just doesn't make sense.

Or are they just expecting you to replay the stages over and over to get more followers?

Well some stages don't have such a high required score for 5 stars.

You'd have to get somewhere in the 100,000s in order to get all the followers in one go. Not possible. The highest I ever gotten in any stage was around 120,000 points, and that was in a stage with 600 followers.

So are you sure that followers are just a fraction of your score, then? If so, at least I've got an idea what I'm up against.

Has anyone encountered the golden slime yet?

I apparently encountered it in my first level that had slime, although I never saw it. I just staggered out of the level and got a banner for finding the 'elusive golden slime'.

That's what occured with me. I never actually saw the thing. :/

I guess the only thing to do is to continually run through the level until you get the banner.

Yay, I just found the golden slime apparently, without even actually seeing it. I think. D=

Does anyone know how to unlock the Versus 100 mode in multiplayer?

I found it too, I walked slowly and time to time I back flipped to be sure that all the slime dropped down and then a golden one appeared and BOOM got it.

Was it in Knight's Passage or Deep Woods? (Or somewhere else... I'm not sure of the other places which drop slime on you.)

Was it in Knight's Passage or Deep Woods? (Or somewhere else... I'm not sure of the other places which drop slime on you.)

Knight's passage, in the sewers.

But basically, anywhere where slimes are dropping juste take your time walking and let them form into either gold or poison and make sure you backflip in case there are still some that didn't drop.

Anyone know what and where item number 190 is? It's the last one I need.

If anyone's got a spare they'd be willing to send me over Wi-Fi, that works too. D=

How do you fight lancelot a second time?????? :blink:

Beat the game. He'll post another mission just to prove that he is the ultimate. In his defense, he totally makes a good case.

If you mean how to beat Lancelot... then I can't help you. I can do it myself, but I can't explain it. Look a couple of pages back on this topic and you should find explanations.

Does anyone know what the special moves of Gawain and Percival do? I know that Lancelot's Agility skill causes Chaos Spears to shoot forward after each sword swing, and Knight of Chaos (?) makes his Soul Burst move Chaos Blast.

Well, I think I might have run into a bug.

You know when you level up Knight Style, you gain the ability to talk with townspeople just by touching them (without doing QTE)? I've levelled up all three styles now and the ability seems to have stopped working. Now I have to do the QTEs again, even when using Knight Style.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Well, I think I might have run into a bug.

You know when you level up Knight Style, you gain the ability to talk with townspeople just by touching them (without doing QTE)? I've levelled up all three styles now and the ability seems to have stopped working. Now I have to do the QTEs again, even when using Knight Style.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I too have noticed this.

I think the ability is called the "King's Crest" or something. I think Townspeople get multicolored musical notes around them if they'll give you an item without the QTE but i've maximised Knight Style and it sometimes doesn't occur. Unless it only applies to certain townspeople and not all of them recognise the King's Crest.

I went back to one where it did work, and it didn't any more.

Although I just heard from someone that carrying certain items might stop it from working.

EDIT: Hmm, I just tried with no items equipped and it still didn't work. This is

odd. Maybe ti really is a bug in the game? D=

Edited by Mahzes