Awoo.

Unread notifications

Badnik Mechanic

So if you get a PM or a friend adds you to their friends list, you get a notification just above the status box on the right...

The problem... I can't seem to get rid of it. Even if I mark or delete the original material the notification remains.

Is there any way to remove it at the moment? Or just a case of wait out until the updates are all sorted?

Got the same problem here Gnasher, kinda annoying to see when I have read the PM and still tells me that I haven't read it =/, Best off waiting till all the updates are sorted out really.

Edited by Shaddix da Immortal Enigma

Ah, I didn't even notice this because I had the status box hidden! It's annoying that the pop-up is no longer there, too. Assuming this is another WIP part of the updates?

The item that shows your notifications and automatically sets them read, isn't yet in any of the viewable themes. You can change the notification behaviour, including enabling popups, in your settings.