• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bmn

• goku262002

• Flyboy Fox

• Blue Blood

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a "Root Admin" rank now? Thought your name glowed a different color.

Sounds like a mess. I remember you saying you may have to shut down the forum a bit to fix the problems. If you have to, do it. We can find something to do to occupy our time until the forum returns (like playing Sonic Colors!).

Guess thats the price you have to pay for having awesome sonic themed skins for an IP.Board.

Good luck to you Dread. Fixing 200+ conflicts sounds like a real challenge!

Btw, maybe this should be pinned so people can stop complaining?

I think people are more likely to ignore a pinned topic, to be fair. I think folk tend to assume that if a topic is pinned, it's an announcement that has always been there and doesn't need to be read (regardless of whether it has the 'new replies' flag). Just a theory :P After all, people have been ignoring the pinned announcement this post refers to...

I think people are more likely to ignore a pinned topic, to be fair. I think folk tend to assume that if a topic is pinned, it's an announcement that has always been there and doesn't need to be read (regardless of whether it has the 'new replies' flag). Just a theory :P After all, people have been ignoring the pinned announcement this post refers to...

That or they enter the topics straight from the main index through the "last post" thingy.