Awoo.

Tales of Knighthood / Face To Faith

Doctor MK

You and me both man. ;_;

You mean the Bentley Jones version of the song? If so, that makes the three of us!

He's probably doing it on purpose to reflect the whole "evil" thing.

I like his normal voice better, but their version is still good. I'm still undecided on whether it's better than the original or not.

Edited by OvErLoRd Darkspine

I want to listen to the C40 With Me, but I'm waiting until I get the CDs, since that's the track I'm most looking forward to. Only hours to wait...

Not only did it not leak to the Internet before release, but it's been out two days now and still hasn't surfaced. Mainstream record companies take note!

C'mon Japanese pals, I've literally searched all over the net for a download link - American, German, Portugese, even Russian fan sites with people waiting. Our copies won't arrive for a few more days. Don't leave us hanging!

Not only did it not leak to the Internet before release, but it's been out two days now and still hasn't surfaced. Mainstream record companies take note!

C'mon Japanese pals, I've literally searched all over the net for a download link - American, German, Portugese, even Russian fan sites with people waiting. Our copies won't arrive for a few more days. Don't leave us hanging!

Yeah, I'm as surprised and disappointed as you that it hasn't been uploaded to the net yet.

People have obviously got the album(s) because someone uploaded Crush 40's With Me, now all we need them to do is upload the rest of the tracks...

Well, over SoaH they're about to get theirs. Snatcher said over there that his copy was in NY at posting time, and that possibily tomorrow he'd get it.

But I also can't belive the same as you. Oh, and a little present: Seven Rings in Hand ~Fairytales in Trance~

Awesome find! I clicked on what else that person has uploaded, of which he also has had the Knight of the Wind Instrumental (which wasn't like an Axel Rudi Pell instrumental unfortunately; no guitar in place of the vocals, just the regular song minus vocals mixed in..)

I'll keep an eye on his list to see if he does the rest tonight. He has good taste by the way, got some of the latest ARP and some rare Hardline on there, too.

As for Bentley Jones, I didnt find his version to be as exciting as made out to be. In fact I find it rather lackluster. Oh well, I know the rest of the Crush 40 stuff is gonna be great :D

Edited by Flister

I didn't know what to expect from the seven rings in hand remix, but I was pleasantly surprised, its got a pretty good pace, maybe sometimes it sounds a bit awkward but overall I like it, its rather relaxing.

As for the crush 40 remix of With me, I kinda liked it when it was a sorta duet, it fit a bit more with the final battle feel of Sonic vs Merlina

Admittedly, the Seven Rings in Hand remix was in fact better than I thought it would be. I still would've preferred a BJ remix of With Me, though, but it was cool. Crush 40's With Me also wasn't so bad, though I do prefer the original.

*Link to own server*

Please don't pass this link around everywhere, I don't want my server destroyed. Feel free to upload it somewhere else and post that link so that doesn't happen. :D

All mp3s contain proper tags and album art images.

My opinions? Solid release, no question. Like their previous covers, Crush 40's "With Me" is gonna take a little while to get used to, if only because I've listened to the Emma and Tinna version about a million times by now. It's also weird to hear Johnny sing in such a low voice. Bentley Jones' "Seven Rings In Hand" is... interesting? (yes, with a question mark) I don't know, it's just not the right kind of sound for that song I feel. Sadly, "Fight The Knight" and "Through The Fire" are really short, even more so than expected (both are under 2 minutes long). I really like those tracks and was hoping for some longer versions. The instrumentals are nice to have and I kind of wish we had gotten some instrumentals for some of the older vocal CDs.

All in all, not bad at all. 8.5/10

Enjoy.

So basically, I've reuploaded the whole thing to Megaupload. So now click here and enjoy the album (Face to Faith)! Credit of course goes to Snatcher, who uploaded it first to his server.

EDIT: Oh yeah, MK Skillz, would you mind posting the link in the first page? :) It's always better so it doesn't end up lost.

Edited by Nightmare

Now my server might live to see another day. Thanks, nightmare.

Johny did it again , Crush 40 cover of With me is awesome! Better than the original imo.. (and the original was good too)

Thanks for upload the album!

Edited by Ferr

the only problem is you cant just go in to a shop and buy it you have to oredr it from the japan or somthiNG T_T

Cool. As per usual, I'll start uploading these to FilePlanet, as well, and put 'em up on my website, TSR. I really should start going through and finding all the people who have ripped these and credit them. Bah. Downloading now. Sucks there's no larger version of Fight the Knight and Through the Fire, though. With Me is my favorite song in the game, but I like these two far better than the other songs (except maybe the remixes).

Downloading now...

You legends! Thanks guys!

Great stuff from Crush 40, as always (albeit a little short this time - I was most looking forward to a full song of Through The Fire. Dropped the ball on that one, Jun!)

Weeeeee! I never thought I'd get new Hardline AND Crush 40 songs in the same week. Johnny's a busy singer!

:D:DB)

Edited by Flister

This soundtrack's awesome! The Bently Jones bonus track was also a welcome surprise. *listens to soundtrack for umpteenth time*

I ordered both CD's from cd-japan.com and with any luck should be here tomorrow, I can't wait to whack on Tales of Knighthood and listen to some of the sexy cutscene music.

Sonic and the Black Knight Vocal Trax - Face to Faith on Eversonic.fr

I wish the album was of a better quality..Hope somebody is going to upload it in 320 kbps^_^

But anyway, thanks! Great stuff!

I wish the album was of a better quality..Hope somebody is going to upload it in 320 kbps^_^

But anyway, thanks! Great stuff!

Hope this is a little better for you.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0VFQU8FW

256-320kbps roughly. It fluxing back and forth, CD rip. Brought it myself here in Japan.

EDIT: Oh yeah, MK Skillz, would you mind posting the link in the first page? :) It's always better so it doesn't end up lost.

No problem. Face To Faith download link has now been added to the first post.

And now just to wait for Tales of Knighthood... *deep breath* patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue *deep breath*...

sonicmacro-1.png

:P

Edited by MK Skillz