Awoo.

Tales of Knighthood / Face To Faith

Doctor MK

I have Tales of Knighthood uploading now. High quality, give it an hour to finish. ;P

Both discs?

If so... *is happy* :D

Thanks in advance!

Both discs?

If so... *is happy* :D

Thanks in advance!

Yup, both discs. File size comes out to 206.66MBs, just a fair warning.

EDIT;

Megaupload messed up my file already. Argh. Restarting it. Gonna be a delay.

Edited by dj Tifaheart

I'm downloading the Crush 40 cover of "With Me" from the TSS media server as I type. Because this laptop sucks, I first have to put the song in windows media player, then go into my temporary internet folder and drag the file out onto the hard drive. Damnit, just let me right-click and save-as!

So far the song sounds good, especially the music, but Johnny isn't too enthusiastic about it. Considering how much work he put into "Knight Of The Wind", it comes as a bit of a letdown. However, once I've listen to the whole song a few times it'll grow on me.

I won't be able to download the "Tales of Knighthood" CD until I'm on a MUCH faster internet connection; it's taken me close to ten minutes now just to get one vocal song! I'm looking forward to *ooh, the guitar solo just kicked in for the first time!* Excuse me, got distracted. I'm looking forward especially to the second cave level's song; love the extra-loud drums on that track.

Alright, the download has ended now. Time to get that remake of "Seven Rings" now!

wow thanks!

EDIT: So.. Deep Woods isnt from Tallarico afterall, but from Yutaka Minobe (composer of Skies of Arcadia and Panzer Dragoon Orta if im not mistaken).

Edited by Ferr

Thanks for all the downloads, people who put up links! ^_^ Awesome stuff. I wasn't too fond of C40's cover of With Me at first, but it's growing on me. "...As I watch you crawl..." Does he growl when he sings that line? If so, ownage.

Probably will be back to edit this post as I listen to more of the songs.

Edit: Okay, just heard With Me instrumental, and it is officially the most awesome thing I have ever heard.

Edited by DC111

TRANSFORM INTO

EXCALIBUR SONIC

! FTMFW!

I'm gonna be REAL busy downloading all of this!

I can't find words to describe how awesome any of this is!

The remix of SA1 "It Doesn't Matter" to me is better than the whole of Unleashed's score combined, damn I love that track.

This is why Senoue is the master of Sonic music, he gives us amazing new tracks but also knows when to re-use a familar theme.

Thanks for all the downloads, people who put up links! happy.gif Awesome stuff. I wasn't to fond of C40's cover of With Me at first, but it's growing on me. "...As I watch you crawl..." Does he growl when he sings that line? If so, ownage

I like more the C40 version, its more suitable for a final boss imo :P

This is why Senoue is the master of Sonic music, he gives us amazing new tracks but also knows when to re-use a familar theme. .

I dont know... my favorite tunes in this OST are the non-senoue tracks. I still prefer Unleashed OST for me, I think im a little tired of Jun, he isnt as melodic as he was in Sonic 3D or SA1.

(my real opinion of the soundtrack is before. I wanted to edit but i did a new message by mistake ^^U)

Edited by Blue Kirby

With Me is wonderful. It also reminds me a lot of Sonic Boom somehow (|-|)

Deep Woods' later part rocks, too ^w^

Yutaka Minobe just won my respect after hearing Deep Woods, the best track of the entire OST (in my opinion).

I also loved Hikari Tanimoto and Yusaku Tsuchiya tracks. I loved that medieval feeling. There should have been more songs by them D: .

Yeah, Jun wasn´t so inspired in this game, but at least i liked how he didn´t use too much his guitar for composing and made more "medieval" tracks.

And in my opinion Howard Drossin´s songs were awful =___=.

About the songs i loved other songs like the awesome instrumental version of "Fight the Knight" (*¬*), "Titanic Plain" and "Faraway Avalon". From the other soundtrack i loved "With Me", "Knight of the Wind" and "Fight the Knight".

Wow, too many vocal track songs in this game.

Yup, i can say i loved this soundtrack. Worse than the SA ones, but i can´t tell if it´s better than Unleashed or Heroes.

Edited by Blue Kirby

Ahaha! Amy's theme tune got renamed to "The Kings Peril"!

Sonic is King Arthur

. Clever little thing that.

Would it be possible to get scans of the booklets please?

Sorry, I don't have a working scanner at the moment.

This is the part where I see if the soundtrack's on SoaH yet.

Damnit.

I'm sorry but this may very well be the most beautiful piece of music I've ever heard in my life.

It sounds so beautiful.....Sonic music never ceases to amaze me.