Awoo.

Tales of Knighthood / Face To Faith

Doctor MK

I'm shocked no one has mentioned "fight the knight" as being one of their favourites....

Its been an instant hit for me, ever since I heard it on the game....

I've now been listening to both soundtracks and my favourite music from each is (in no particular order) as follows...

FACE TO FAITH

- Knight of the Wind

- With Me

- Live Life

- Seven Rings In Hand (Fairytales In Trance)

- With Me (Massive Power Mix)

TALES OF KNIGHTHOOD

- Sir Percival, Knight of the Grail

- Faraway Avalon

- Fight The Knight (Strings Mix)

- Fan Art: It Doesn't Matter

- Transform into

Excalibur-Sonic

- It Doesn't Matter

- Showdown with King Arthur (Knight of the Wind Instrumental)

- Molten Mine

- Crystal Cave

- Camelot Castle

However, I love all the music.

It's just so... GOOD. :P

Interestingly Deep Woods is missing the little percussive section that's in the game on the album version.

I love the new opening and ending to the main menu tune too, sounds very much like a full song.

Howard Drossin is an awesome composer, he composed music for sonic 3 and knuckles and sonic spinball (toxic caves FTW). I cant wait to see which music he composed in this game.

Edited by savvn

Lovin' Face to Faith, and downloading Tales of Knighthood at the moment... If they ever get released in western territories, I'll definitely buy, even if it's just to support the notion of "game soundtracks being released in the west".

Anyone know where to find the lyrics for Bentley Jones' version of Seven Rings in Hand? Can't find them ;-; *snifl*

Lovin' Face to Faith, and downloading Tales of Knighthood at the moment... If they ever get released in western territories, I'll definitely buy, even if it's just to support the notion of "game soundtracks being released in the west".

Anyone know where to find the lyrics for Bentley Jones' version of Seven Rings in Hand? Can't find them ;-; *snifl*

Aren't they exactly the same as the original version's lyrics? Admittidly I've only listened to it once though, lol.

They pretty much are, upon listening to it again. Only problem is they're in a different order to the original, so I had to spend a lot of time arranging the lyrics. T-T

Is all hunky dorey now though.

I'm starting to really like With Me, both versions. They're great in their own ways. As a C40 song I think it's one of their best in ages, and easily their best cover.

I cannot find fault with Shrouded Forest- I don't think I could love it anymore. The stage itself is fun enough, but the music... wow. The fact that Jacques made it only makes things more sweet. Easily my favourite Sonic song in a long time.

EDIT: On that note, I really, really dislike the music for Camelot Castle. It's total random guitar bashing with some out-of-place violins on top. I was really excited to hear that track when I got the game, only to find that the only decent part plays only once in the stage (little town area when the music gets happy).

Edited by Blue Blood

Question from my mate xD the face to faith cd.

where these ripped from the cd? because the songs are 192kbps where as the Knighthood cd, True Blue all other cds have been released with songs with 320kbps. So he wants to know if there better versions lurking somewere.

Edited by Southe

Question from my mate xD the face to faith cd.

where these ripped from the cd? because the songs are 192kbps where as the Knighthood cd, True Blue all other cds have been released with songs with 320kbps. So he wants to know if there better versions lurking somewere.

Right here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0VFQU8FW

Personal rip of mine at 256-320kbps.

And SoaH has theirs up as well.

OMG THANX!

Please put more effort into your posts as this is spam :(. If you really wanted to thank someone and you didn't have anything to add to the topic you could always thank them with a PM or a comment on their profile <=3

Hm, I keep hearing the pre-chorus to Live and Learn at around 2:00 and 3:35 on the instrumental version of Knight of the Wind. Very strange.

Edit: Oh, and Crush 40's version of With Me is just amazing!

Edited by Cheez

I got it off of Shadow of a Hedgehog *probably where everyone gets it*. The whole album is just so sexy.

Edited by Erazor

I used to until SoaH started using ZIP files. I can't open those, because my dad refuses to allow me to download some sort of "converter" such as WinZIP.

I used to until SoaH started using ZIP files. I can't open those, because my dad refuses to allow me to download some sort of "converter" such as WinZIP.

Can't Windows XP/Vista open them itself in a regular Windows explorer window?

I've tried, but no luck. When the window comes up and asks me to either find a program or save the file to the computer, I can't use "Find" because I can't download the programs, and saving it and then opening it does not work.

I've tried, but no luck. When the window comes up and asks me to either find a program or save the file to the computer, I can't use "Find" because I can't download the programs, and saving it and then opening it does not work.

Would you be able to use .rar files? Open those?

'Cause I can .rar the albums if needed.

I got the CD's a few days ago, and it really is my favourite Sonic soundtrack. Face to Faith is so great it needs to be in shops. It's a shame people will look down on these soundtracks for a) being from a video game and B) being from a Sonic game.

Poor minded fools will miss out on these tracks. "Live Life" is one of the greatest songs I've ever heard.

I got my official OST's today, both of them arrived together and they're things of beauty.

The Tales of Knighthood has arguably the most beautiful pieces of artwork I've ever seen on an OST, the outside and inside covers look stunning.

Although very interestingly, and I've never seen this on an OST before.

The Tales of Knighthood CD comes in a larger cardboard case... for a double CD case... but the CD itself is only packaged with 1 CD, that being the Tales of Knighthood OST. Theres a space for another CD there, so what goes there... why the Face To Faith CD of course!

The Face to Faith CD looks slightly wider than the main OST, but they fit into the lager package together perfectly, it was certainly made to house both OSTs and it's a very good idea for future OST's that have a main CD and a vocal track release to do this, some of my Sonic OST's and thrown all over the place, at least with this idea I'd manage to keep some track of where they all are.

But what I adore is the artwork, it's a very well designed OST.

I got my official OST's today, both of them arrived together and they're things of beauty.

The Tales of Knighthood has arguably the most beautiful pieces of artwork I've ever seen on an OST, the outside and inside covers look stunning.

Although very interestingly, and I've never seen this on an OST before.

The Tales of Knighthood CD comes in a larger cardboard case... for a double CD case... but the CD itself is only packaged with 1 CD, that being the Tales of Knighthood OST. Theres a space for another CD there, so what goes there... why the Face To Faith CD of course!

The Face to Faith CD looks slightly wider than the main OST, but they fit into the lager package together perfectly, it was certainly made to house both OSTs and it's a very good idea for future OST's that have a main CD and a vocal track release to do this, some of my Sonic OST's and thrown all over the place, at least with this idea I'd manage to keep some track of where they all are.

But what I adore is the artwork, it's a very well designed OST.

I thought that as well, a nice little design choice.

The only I do question is what is with all the white splotches all over both cases?

I like the layouts of the CD's with the Knights of the Round Table being displayed behind the CD on FtF, and the Knight himself on ToK.

Has anyone translated all the Japanese from the booklets to both CD's yet?

Hey guys is it me or do these tracks sound similar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rruAKz9W3io...re=channel_page from Sonic Heroes Multiplayer

from Sonic and the Black Knight story cutscene.

i thought it sounded quite alike. Am I wrong?

LOL, yeah it does a bit.

"A Knights Law" is actually one of my fav tracks from ToK, if any cutscene track was begging for an extended version it was that!