Awoo.

Skin of Newness

bmn

I don't remember a previous skin or forum using monitors, though there might be one I'm forgetting. The current ones (including the "hacked" fire shield) were created for this skin.

lolmutantflower.png

Mutant flower lol. Though I guess it's only so because the header is symmetrical? Explains the mutant cloud above it XD

Edited by Verte

The "view new content" button works like once a day. think that can get around to being fixed? its kind of annoying to wait a whole 24 hours just to check to see if theres any new posts.

Thanks!

I love the new skin but is it too late to change the "fingers"?

It just doesn't look right. =/

Or leave it like that, I'm probably going to switch to a TwoFoxy skin whenever it's available.

It's just a matter fo personal tastes... I don't think it fits with the rest of the desing of the forums and it stands out too much.

Maybe it looks to crowded like Blue Blood said, I really can't point out what my problem is... I just don't like it, it doesn't appeal to my eyes. =/

As I said before, feel free to leave it as it is, it's just an icon, is not going to ruin my fun in the forums, but I will certainly try to switch to another (fully functional) skin as soon as it's made available.