Awoo.

Baldy McNosie Hair

BlueBlur360

There is a scene in SONIC COLORS that has probably some of the best humor in a sonic game I've seen. Which is the scene where Tails tries to read what Yacker is saying but accidently calls Dr.Eggman BALDY McNOSIE HAIR. To me is the funniest thing ever said in not just SONIC COLORS but in any sonic game. But I have to addment that Colors had some of the best dialoge in a Sonic game since SA1 I give Sonic Colors 10 out of 10 for humor and comedy.

If you have any better quotes from SONIC COLORS or any Sonic game that counts for comedy please post them.

Its On Purpose

The Wisps Dont Know Eggmans Name So They Call Hom Badly Mcnosehair

Edit: Typed Wrong Thing

Edited by StarielStar

All of my favorite colors quotes come from the good doctor himself.

The mighty ocean, cradle of life, trivialized for your amusement at Eggmans incredible interstellar amusement park!

Please avoid breaking the glass, as it is the only thing between you and ten million gallons of freezing wet death!

In space nobody can hear you scream ...except for the person sitting next to you. So please be considerate of others, nobody likes a screamer.

And of course

Please beware of the spikes on the asteroid coaster they are sharp! Really?! We have to warn people about spikes?! Like they wont notice the spikes, I mean c'mon the cars are nothing but spikes! unbelievable what-huh, m-my what is still on?

Eggman was hilarious in this game.

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 4

I loved Sonic Colours' writing, but I actually did not find that scene funny. It's probably just personal tastes, though.

I found this particular Cubot quote hilarious:

The bossman said to wrangle up every piece o' this mess. When you consider what we're doin' from a robot's point of view, it's actually pretty gruesome.

:blink: Wut.

:unsure: Uh...

:mellow: Hm.

:lol: Lol, so twisted.

I guess it's great the game has something for everyone!

Edited by BlazingTales

What I found additionally kinda amusing was that the Wisps only said Baldy Nosehair but Sonic makes it out to be Baldy Mcnosehair. Does he think that Eggman is scottish or scottish-descended or something to make that addition to the name?

I lol'd at Sonic's motormouth in cutscene 25. Roger's VA'ing there is hilarious in it's non-pausing-for-a-millisecond between words;

"When I feel the ground shaking under my feet and rubble tumbling and plumes of dust rising and aliens running for their lives, yeah, I get a bad feeling. So how about you and me make like Eggman's hairline and recede?"

But humor in the rest of the series? Who didn't feel highly amused when Eggman got hit by a stone in Unleashed and Orbot had a good laugh at his expense? Haha I love the part when Eggman grabs Orbot's head and closes him up whilst still lying backwards XD

My personal favourite is "Attention, would the owner of an egg shaped hovercar please report to security, your vehicle has been broken into. Repeat, would the owner of an egg shaped hovercar please report to security, your vehicle has been broken in... WAIT WHAT THE HECK-suddencutoff*"

I am personally fond of the cutscene toward the end where Tails feels the need to spell out his contribution to the effort.

Tails: We did it Dude!

Sonic: We? I didn't see you fight off any insane robots

Tails: True, but good job to you for inventing a translator so we could talk to the aliens and figure out what we needed to do so we weren't running around the park looking like idiots.

Tails: Oh no, wait. That was me.

:P That running around like idiots animation gets me every time.

If there was any slight dissappointment concerning Colours' humour, it's that they didn't include the Sonic faceplanting running gag. That would've totally sealed it.

I find that running gag very funny. Even funnier when it gets averted i.e In the first SatSR FMV scene when falling from the moon and in SONIC '06 when Sonic, Tails and Knuckles first get thrown into the future.

My Favourite Quotes

The Fight Before First Boss

I Thought Know One Would Get That.

Few Seconds Later

I Get It!

And

I Got A Bite At The Bucket of Sushi

How Was It?

His Crultey Knows no bounds

Leaving so soon? There are no lines, and I've saved the best rides for last. At least let me STAMP your hand, so you can get back in.

Ugh, I know you're trying to be clever with the whole amusement park pun theme, but its just coming off as lame. So just say you're going to destroy us, and quit embarrassing yourself

Curse you Sonic!! Not only do you ruin my schemes, but my speeches as well, I work hard on them, no matter because I WILL destroy you, and I WILL be victorious. Is that better?

Like a million times better, thank you.

Oh Sonic, you card.

• Thumbs Up 1

there was a funny scene in the DS version...

after completing Mission 1-3

Sonic: Too easy!

Chao: Chao Chaooo!

Cream: Oh, you're right! We should give him a name! Mr. Sonic, Mr. Tails, do you have any suggestions?

Sonic: A name, huh?

Tails: Ooh, how about Tornado?

Chao: Chao...

Cream: Ok! I'll think I'll call him 'Milk' for short. Pleased to meet you, Milk.

Chao: Chao Chaooo!

Sonic: Heh, nice.

Tails: Ah ha ha. Getting from Tornadoto Milk is pretty impressive...

In the DS version, Mission 4-3 Success:

Vector: (...) Where the heck is Espio?

Espio: Right here.

Vector: Espio?! When did you get here?

Espio: I was here the whole time.

Sonic: Up to your usual ninja tricks, huh?

Espio: I was just standing here...

Charmy: Ha ha, you're just so ignorable!

Vector: Ah ha ha, I totally didn't notice you!

Espio is my favorite character and I'd love for him being ignorable to be his running gag. It makes him much funnier, something I think he needs.

• Thumbs Up 1

Some of my favorite lines:

No aliens were harmed in the creation of this park. They were all harmed AFTER the park was created.

Please refrain from throwing coins, trash, or small children into the reflecting pools.

Please fill out a brief survey after your visit Your opinions matter to us...unless you didn't have fun, and then we don't care.

Due to costs restraints, some of the donuts used in this ride are of the day-old variety. We apologize for this cost-cutting measure and hope you enjoy the ride.

And my most favorite line in the story:

NO COPYRIGHT LAW IN THE UNIVERSE IS GONNA STOP ME!
Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Thumbs Up 1

Eggman on the PA:

"I know they look tasty but please try not to lick the rides. People have been sitting on them...WITH THEIR BUTTS! Fine, go ahead, lick them. But don't say we didn't warn you!"

"These rides are not safe for children under 12 or children over 13. They're also not safe for 13 year olds"

Also Sonic's laugh in the McNosehair scene. That was great.

Heh indeed theres so many funny stuff here and there. I loved sonics laugh after Tails said "Baldy Nosehair" however am I the only one who thinks the ("Im totally calling him mc nosehair :B *runs off*") was just eh...kinda unnecessary and cheesy / embarassing. "To find baldy mcnosehair of course" was good enough.

I love how Cubots voice chip changes during the whole game.

From Cowboy to Pirate and when he finally recovers his voice chip back. That was hilarious!!! "Now I remember why I changed his voice chip" poor Eggman XD

I seriously hope they continue with this. Its cheesy sometimes, but it gives sonic and co. personality :)

Ok, I'm gonna have to look up this cheesy term since it gets thrown around like a football in here >_>

*googles*

What? "Trying too hard"? Yeah, you guys are WAY overusing and misusing that word. I haven't gotten that sense in a Sonic script since Shadow the Hedgehog!

i loved when egman said " This ride is not not safe for children twelve or younger or children older than thirteen. This ride is also not safe for thirteen year olds.

I love how Cubots voice chip changes during the whole game.

From Cowboy to Pirate and when he finally recovers his voice chip back. That was hilarious!!! "Now I remember why I changed his voice chip" poor Eggman XD

• Thumbs Up 1

-Orbot: The Last Laugh? Why is laughing last so special? Isn't that like being the slowest one to get the joke?

-Cubot: Yeah, I laugh last all the time. People look at me like an idiot, forgetabout it!

-Eggman: that's because you ARE an idiot!

-Cubot: ....you talking to me?

-Tails: Uh, are you talking to the broken robot who can hear you?

-Sonic Um maybe, that's between me and the robot.

Also nver noticed it until now but, the first time Cubot changes his voice chip, Orbopt starts singing a part of the Bone Song from Monkey island (AND that's exactly when Cubot starts to talk as a pirate).

• Thumbs Up 1

*Doesn't really care about getting Colors since he recently got Phantasy Star Portable 2*

*Sees quotes*

*Wants Colors. Badly.*