Awoo.

Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime

Badnik Mechanic

ghostbusterssequellogo1201x-large.jpg

Looks like the 2009 Ghostbusters game is getting a sequel... the bad news? It's a DLC title... groan.

It's a 4 player co-op game, theres the option to play locally and online with 4 other people, the game promises epic boss fights that require teamwork in order to beat.

Now heres the bad news... None of the original ghostbusters will be doing the VAs...

But as a compromise you get to drive the Ecto-4WD... wait... what?

ghostbusterssequel21201x-large.jpg

Huh!? But I wanna drive the Ecto-1!

Well anyway heres the sourceand another screenshot.

ghostbusterssequel1201x-large.jpg

I'm not excited, I just wanted to make the topic.

Edited by Gnasher

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yong

• Badnik Mechanic

• Pikawil

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In other Ghostbusters video game news, the 360 version of the 2009 game finally got patched today.

And the patch does nothing. Polar Slimer and Glutton Slimer now appear during multiplayer but there's still problems unlocking the multiplayer achievements, which seems to be related to anyone who has 980 gamerscore in the game.

For the downloadable game, I'm hoping it'll be text only so as to excuse them from not getting the actors to do dialouge. Cause I certainly don't want them getting some other impersonators.

In other Ghostbusters video game news, the 360 version of the 2009 game finally got patched today.

And the patch does nothing. Polar Slimer and Glutton Slimer now appear during multiplayer but there's still problems unlocking the multiplayer achievements, which seems to be related to anyone who has 980 gamerscore in the game.

Are you serious? It's taken them over a year to put a patch in we PS3 owners have had since urm... urm... well it feels like forever... mind you, there was still a lot of problems with the original GB, so I'm not looking forward to this new one.