Awoo.

Sonic Next-Gen Scene

Woun

That picture of Sonic and Tails in the mountain.....

Was Sonic 06 originally intended to be a remake of SA1? Cuz, that level is clearly red mountain with better textures (still low poly though), I mean its even got the rocket launcher things.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Scar, I think that's a fangame...

Woun, I think I should have told you the reason why I want a pic of Eggman's model so much...

sonicthehedgehog.png

Here's my sketch drawing of Sonic, using a low resolution front-side pic of his 2006 model I managed to find on youtube as base, or better saying as a "copy-paste" xD;

robotnik.png

And this is my sketch design of Eggman, using my basic design models as base alongside as many pics of him as I could to guide me on his drawing...

But, and this may seem selfish of me, I really wanted to make a sketch drawing using the game model, so to have a drawing of him as much perfect as possible, while making the small changes enough to make seem a, what seems to me, good mix of his 2006 and post-adventure style.

Here's my reasons for wanting high-resolution front-side view pics of Eggman 2006.

I'm also hoping Mefiresu reads this and answers to my plight. It doesn't have to be perfect, as long as it's understandable to use as a drawing base, it's enough to me until a more perfect pic appears...

Edited by XRick

Awesome work on these model renders, Woun and Mefiresu! Especially on that encapsulated Shadow and Mephiles spawns - those are extra awesome! I don't even think there are official renders for those two.

Now, I've noticed that Mefiresu has put up some of these models up on the Models Resource. Does he intend post the rest of the models there as well? Because I think everybody would really appreciate having access to them!

Oh, and I can't wait for Solaris! Great work, guys!

The main characters and super states for 06 have been available for a long time. The textures are just messed up though.

Why exactly were the STH06 models hoarded for so long? I heard it was to prevent fan recolours but does anybody really care about it that much so as to prevent the models from being released?

Exactly. That's what I recall reading about the prevention of these releases from the person who ripped them on the Sonic CulT. They said among the lines that they didn't want recolors running all over the place.

Makes no sense if you think about it. I mean what, are these models sacred or something? Why not apply the same rule to every other game model?

Makes no sense if you think about it. I mean what, are these models sacred or something? Why not apply the same rule to every other game model?

That is the precise reason the HD Unleashed models are hard to find. Colors might have been that way had not everyone jumped on it. Now those are everywhere.

As for Free Riders, nobody cared.

'Tis truly a shame that ripping models from game discs requires that you need to be part of some crazy elite group of technologically advanced wizards in order to do so. I'd be more than willing to rip and distribute any and all models from these games to the public if I just knew how to.

That, and something tells me that would be the only way I'd get my hands on Wentos, Sonic Man, and Free Riders Omochao models. Feels bad man.

Speaking of which you guys should totally rip Sonic Man and Lord Regis if you get the chance. That would be most awesome!

Edited by HunterTSF

As I promised.

I apologize for being late.

Played in Kinect.

Well, let's begin.

Shadow Prison is open!

iconprison.png

and ...

and ...

and ......

Solaris Phase >>>

Edited by Woun

Nice pictures of Solaris there, Woun!

Do you or Mefiresu intend to put any of these models up for download?

We have about models can not be determined.

In honor of the birthday Mefiresu opened 2 Object.

Opened and Added:

Solaris v - 1.0

Solaris_v1-0icon.png

Egg - 1

Egg_-_1icon.png

In the blank icons are scheduled Solaris v 2.0 and Super Sonic.

I hope you fix up Super Silver's forehead quills before you post any renders. He actually relies on animations to position them right.

That picture of Sonic and Tails in the mountain.....

Was Sonic 06 originally intended to be a remake of SA1? Cuz, that level is clearly red mountain with better textures (still low poly though), I mean its even got the rocket launcher things.

Scar, I think that's a fangame...

Uh, it's a SADX hack.

Well, I'm honored to be remembered, as I was actually after pics like those... xD

Yeah, I was expecting more from the Emeralds, what a disappointment... -_-

Also, It was front-view pics like those of Egg-Wyvern and the Solaris Phases (lower-row, right side) that I wanted for the three hedgehogs, their super-forms, the amigos...

AND Eggman... Which I hope anytime soon may come out...

Also, I used Office Picture Manager to Automatically Correct pics like the Emeralds...

This is how it's gotten:

06emeralds.png

Edited by XRick
  • Thumbs Up 2

If they're not going to release the models, I would like to help on that point... I just need to get the files, then I should be able to convert them or something...