Awoo.

Sonic Next-Gen Scene

Woun

You saying you haven't seen them? I saw them rather often in Nextgen. Sure, camera sneaking a peak at his eyes but still.

Oh I have seen the pics, but I am talking about the full shot. I mean, nothing obstructing the eyes at all.

Then, couldn't you try it, please?

Maybe later, but don't bet on it.

Anyway, I managed to get this:

th_egg06c.png

I find him really creepy without the glasses.

I want to see his eyes, but something tells me it will be just like the ending of Raiders of the Lost Ark all over again.

What does that means?

• Thumbs Up 3

Thanks for the pic.

You're right, he seems even more creepy... Looks like a japanese old man... TCH!!!

Anyway, I'll be waiting and hoping in case you decide to join the pieces, no need to hurry.

I tried doing a little magic of my own, unfortunately not perfect, with the help from MSWord and Paint:

06eggman.png

What do you guys think of it? And you, Core?

Also, it seems I managed to derail this topic from it's original intent... Sorry.

th_egg06c.png

What does that means?

Robotnik looks really, really stoned. If he had some expression like in the game then it would look less unnerving, hence the creepiness. You lot are all wusses. :P

EDIT: I smell a new aaaavitaaaar!

Edited by Kintobor

My god does that look terrible.

I think that's because the person who rendered it for some reason thought it'd be great if they oversaturated Sonic and cranked the bloom and brightness factor to 20.

th_egg06c.png

What does that means?

MY BODY WASN'T READY! *Explodes*

Come on Eggy- put some clothes on man, you're scaring the children! D:

I was just now, on random, seeing a vid of the E3 Beta showing of Sonic'06, and I noticed Sonic's Model seemed to be different at that time...

Does anyone know anything about that?

Also1, the E3 Demo had some cool artworks for Sonic and Silver...

Does anyone have those artworks?

Also2, Mefiresu & Woun, is it really that hard to work with the 2006 Models?

That Super Sonic Render made me believe that, after seeing for myself the hardships I found even after obtaining the said models...

Also3, I'll ask it here, despite (once again) not being part of the meaning of this topic...

For Sonic and Eggman, if there were a way to mix elements of the 2006 and actual styles, how'd you ppl do it?

Since I'm gonna redesign those Sonic and Eggman I presented to you previously, some ideas could come in handy for me xD

NOTE: Eggman will still have the 2006 style as base model... xD

For last, does Sonic4, Unleashed and Colors' Sonic have the same model or is there some kind of difference on them?

NOTE: When watching vids of Sonic Colors playthrough, I saw that the model type seems to be the same, so no need for answers on this one xD

Edited by XRick

Just as I thought...

Like I noticed with Super Sonic, it really is hard to work with these models, but you guys are going great.

A great Silver Render! Keep it up!

OH GOD YES SONIC MAN. BEST CHRISTMAS EVE PRESENT EVER. YOU ARE AWESOME, WOUN.

...holy snap, that headgear of his actually looks pretty darn cool without all that shine. I want one! I also want his shoes. And his bracelets.

Where are my Sonic Man accessories, SEGA?!

Edited by Hunter_the_Christmas_Fan

FFFFFFFFFFF Sonic man has SOAP Shoes?! Why haven't I noticed this?!

Yeah, I was just about to comment on that. That's a nice touch. Can't believe I never noticed it. :o

th_egg06c.png

Edited by Sky