Awoo.

Sonic Next-Gen Scene

Woun

Found the update in the Recent Changes Section on Retro, but the prototype render is still on Sonic'06 page...

Well, what matters is that Eggman'06 remains in the game artwork archives xD

Edited by XRick

Oh wow, didn't expect '06 models to be compatible with DX (but then again I know nothing about how models work...).

Somebody should totally crack the Sonic R model format and give that game some decent graphics.

Oh wow, didn't expect '06 models to be compatible with DX (but then again I know nothing about how models work...).

Somebody should totally crack the Sonic R model format and give that game some decent graphics.

I've seen some Unleashed models in there at times. I was working on a port of the Wii Metal Sonic model myself that I desperately need to finish:

MSAttempt07.png

No really, I should finish it, then I could do Silver.

I've seen some Unleashed models in there at times. I was working on a port of the Wii Metal Sonic model myself that I desperately need to finish:

MSAttempt07.png

No really, I should finish it, then I could do Silver.

Wait, there was a Metal Sonic model in the Wii version of Unleashed?

Sorry to be bothering you again, Core, even right after New Years...

How are things going with Egg Wyvern's Eggman Model? Is it possible to get pics of him by now?

And, if possible, could I also ask you for pics of Sonic & Shadow? With their quills in the right place and the arms in a position kinda like Eggman's?

I'd be very thankful to you.

Happy New Years to everyone here! XD

Edited by XRick
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

OK, thank you very much... I won't ask you for anything else.

And I know, you really put up with me for a long while, and I'm sorry, you helped me out a real lot...

Just keep it up and good luck.

Core, thanks for all the sacrifices I made you go through, I managed to finish it, my Eggman's drawing:

robotnik.pngrobotnik.png

The first one is my previous drawing of him, before you arranged me his model pics...

The second one is my actual drawing, using the model pics as base for the drawing...

Yes, it's mostly a copy-drawing of the model pics with some slight changes, but that's good enough for me, as I simply love it.

Edited by XRick

Great arts as always, keep it up!

But, I noticed their eyes seem devoit of life...

Also1, why a Twitter page to take us to the Arts Page?

Also2, speaking of lost renders, does anyone remember the beta in-game renders of Sonic and Silver?

Those two were simply awesome!!! Does anyone know where can I get those renders?

Edited by XRick

Speaking of StH renders:

Holy slag in an exhaust pipe Batman!

Let us continue bowing to our overworked and needs to be appreciated more British overlord =P

I really do not joke when I go on about the Depository having umpteen gigs worth of unseen stuff just waiting to go online. Seriously, we’ve discs and discs of the damn stuff that I acquired waaaaay back before I even dreamed of working for the big blue. A prime example of this treasure trove being yesterday when I got an enquiry about something from Woun, who you guys may know as a scener who has been responsible for a lot of recent discoveries, unlocks, site decompiles etc
oh, yeah Edited by Дед мороз - Woun

These are all absolutly awsome! May I use that pose of Blaze for a picture I need to make?

Speaking of models and what not, does anyone know if there was ever any model rips of King Arthur from Sonic and The Black Knight? or the Dark Queen for that matter? And on the topic of S&tBK wasn't there a set of stickers with new artwork on it I was positive I saw an article of it on Sonic Stadium before.

I've been checking the 2005/Early 2006 Demos and trailers before the game's release, and besides those renders I stated before, it seemed Sonic's design (on the first big trailer) and in-game model (on the TGS Demo) were a bit different from the final release's...

What do you have to say of this, Core, Mefiresu, Woun?

I've been checking the 2005/Early 2006 Demos and trailers before the game's release, and besides those renders I stated before, it seemed Sonic's design (on the first big trailer) and in-game model (on the TGS Demo) were a bit different from the final release's...

What do you have to say of this, Core, Mefiresu, Woun?

This?

98844098.png

I know who have Early Demo(PS3 blu-ray disc) but he can't make ISO.

Those are the ones, awesome renders!

They should have worked on those, instead of making those others.

But I think someone on youtube released the files of the Demo...

I'll try to find it. If I find it, I'll post a link in here.

EDIT: Found something, not what I was looking for, but interesting as well:

Youtube Vid

Image DDL

DAMN!!! I had seen the vid and the link twice already, but now that I really need to find it, I can't!!!

What a luck...

Edited by XRick

Those are the ones, awesome renders!

They should have worked on those, instead of making those others.

But I think someone on youtube released the files of the Demo...

I'll try to find it. If I find it, I'll post a link in here.

EDIT: Found something, not what I was looking for, but interesting as well:

Youtube Vid

Image DDL

DAMN!!! I had seen the vid and the link twice already, but now that I really need to find it, I can't!!!

What a luck...

Hmm... back on topic!

Great work on those Shadow, Silver, Young Elise, Sonic, Mephiles, Amy, Blaze, and Kingdom Valley renders you guys! They're like, totally super awesome. It's awesome to see these models in their full modelic glory outside of the game!

I also can't thank you fellows enough for the Wentos and Sonic Man material. <3

Can't wait for the next renders you guys, keep up the good work!

• Thumbs Up 2