Awoo.

Sonic Next-Gen Scene

Woun

OK... I'm sorry if I ticked you guys somewhere...

It's just that I thought you'd be interested as well...

Well, to put things bluntly, you have been constantly bothering them about things. Making a lot of demands for model pictures, and asking for information. These guys don't have to do as you wish, and yet they have despite the fact that your wants are not their priorities. They've been good sports by being nice enough to help you, but you don't seem very appreciative of their efforts- even after you've said you made your last request, you ask them about a Sonic the Hedgehog (06) demo which they know just as much about it as you do, maybe less so. They're not Sega employees.

I'd say it's wise just to leave them alone entirely. If you have questions about what Sega does with their models, you can try asking Sega themselves, but I doubt they'd tell you anything that people don't already know.

Anyways, great work you guys. It's probably a lot more complex to pull off model rips so well than I would think, so I'm quite surprised you've gone through so much effort. I'm sure most of us here appreciate it greatly. I especially appreciate the Mephiles renders, since I'm one of the few who liked him.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, to put things bluntly, you have been constantly bothering them about things. Making a lot of demands for model pictures, and asking for information. These guys don't have to do as you wish, and yet they have despite the fact that your wants are not their priorities. They've been good sports by being nice enough to help you, but you don't seem very appreciative of their efforts- even after you've said you made your last request, you ask them about a Sonic the Hedgehog (06) demo which they know just as much about it as you do, maybe less so. They're not Sega employees.

I'd say it's wise just to leave them alone entirely. If you have questions about what Sega does with their models, you can try asking Sega themselves, but I doubt they'd tell you anything that people don't already know.

Anyways, great work you guys. It's probably a lot more complex to pull off model rips so well than I would think, so I'm quite surprised you've gone through so much effort. I'm sure most of us here appreciate it greatly. I especially appreciate the Mephiles renders, since I'm one of the few who liked him.

I wasn't asking them for anything, I was looking for something to discuss about between us all.

Well, about those Demo Renders, maybe I was expecting something else, but it was just for discussion intentions...

And yes, even when I'm not on it, I can be a bit boring and I truly appreciate all the kind help they've provided me...

Edited by XRick

Hmm... back on topic!

Great work on those Shadow, Silver, Young Elise, Sonic, Mephiles, Amy, Blaze, and Kingdom Valley renders you guys! They're like, totally super awesome. It's awesome to see these models in their full modelic glory outside of the game!

I also can't thank you fellows enough for the Wentos and Sonic Man material. <3

Can't wait for the next renders you guys, keep up the good work!

Thank you for respecting and understanding.

We will continue the project. :3

OK... I'm sorry if I ticked you guys somewhere...

It's just that I thought you'd be interested as well...

Anything can happen, well, anything.

I played the demo a long time on his Xbox, of it of little use.

------

New renders for Knuckles -

knuxicon1.pngknuxicon2.png

From the mouth can not do anything.

Will be such.

• Thumbs Up 2

Some cool art from an E3 demo of Sonic '06 on the character select in a video Woun found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOP7olTXXNs

98844098.png

06e3sonicart.jpg

@SonicWrecks Yes, still wanted to ask.You do not have art(Sonic and Silver)in this demo(vid http://bit.ly/hA8UPu)(scr http://bit.ly/gCkPas).

— ヴォウンくん (@wounkun)

January 7, 2011

Yeah, that's what I was talking about!

Those are some really awesome arts, don't you guys think?

Also, Core, here's my result of asking you Sonic4's Sonic Model:

sonicthehedgehog.pngsonicthehedgehogy.png

The left one is the previous Sonic I had drawn, using the 2006 model as base, and the right one is the actual one, using the actual model as base xD

Now, the only one I have left on my schedule is Shadow, who I'll try to work on in the next few days...

Edited by XRick

Shadow's Chaos Spear Pose & Rouge FTW!!!

But what exactly is this project of yours? I haven't grasped the jist of it yet...

• 2 weeks later...

AMAZING!!! I kinda like it!!! Great finding, Kiberbot!!!

Was this Eggman's Prototype Render, like those of E3/TGS sonic and Silver?

BTW, where can I find that said game's script on Sonic Cult? On the '06 section?

Edited by XRick

Seriously, I never thought the leaked script had that kind of stuff...

Too bad Sonic and friends' renders are most of them Heroes'...

Yes, this is sad. But this is not an official script, so even this piece of render is better than nothing. )

Not quite...

His belly seems irregular and his pants don't have the stitching marks.

But it still was a great finding.

Edited by XRick

eggmanng.png

Seconded. That is one of the most original poses I have seen for Eggman in years, needless to say it's pretty retro too harking back to the effeminate poses he would strike in the Mega Drive days. I miss these poses.

Almost as similar to this:

_eggy.JPG

Shame it was scrapped, but they had good reason too since his belly was not nearly as plump and it also appears awkward and oblong; a bit too thin and long.

Hello new awesome avatar.

But did they happen to find Gerald? He was mentioned on the prototype script.

But did they happen to find Gerald? He was mentioned on the prototype script.

What do you mean? In the script I have, the only place where I see Gerald mentioned is in Shadow's bio...

• 2 weeks later...

They should have kept the Sonic model from the TGS 2005 Trailer, it's lanky Sonic done much better than the other one.

Edited by ChikaBoing

Honestly, I too do find that Sonic Model quite appealing xD

And that's the 1st nextgen Sonic Model I mentioned before.

Edited by XRick

• 2 weeks later...