Awoo.

Dino D-Day

AdventChild

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-newsreel-dino-d-day/708064

World War 2: Turok edition? Though first Nazi zombies and now this, but I felt it was gonna happen sooner or later. Cute concept, but don't think I'll buy it though. Maybe if they added zombies and aliens in it I'll consider buying it. Sick of seeing WW2 games anyways.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tori Himemiya

• Agent York

• Patticus

• Remy

WANT SO HARD.

I didn't care much at first; it's an entertaining idea but I'm not huge on FPSs. But when I saw you can play as the dinosaurs? FUCK YES. This game looks like so much fun.

I saw this before and I actually have it but I got stopped when I found out I needed Half Life 2. :( I was excited to play it too. D:

Now we can hope for Dino Crisis 4 right?

Edit: o.0 I remember this was a mod for HL2 but now its an official game!?! Count me in! Gotta do something while waiting for Dino Crisis 4 right?

Edited by Ghost of Xmas Future

280480l.jpg

The game looks nuts, but it's not my kinda thing. Could be awesome fun with the right group of people to play with though!

WW2 has officially entered videogame farce territory, apparently.

About time to, World War 2 in games has lost a lot of appeal since there was an over-saturation of games based on the events last gen and the start of this gen. It's died down though, so it's time for the comedy stuff about it to happen.

I still say a horror game full of nightmare fuel based on the Holocaust would be bloody terrifying and a potential great setting for the game as those events are real and twisting it could have a wonderful effect. Just it's also a horribly offensive topic so most people edge away from it, but it's one area of World War 2 video games almost always shy away from. It'd definitely stir controversy though, but it's an interesting topic that hasn't really been delved into from WWII, for understandable reasons.

That's not really on topic, but now that the war part of World War II is getting turned into a comedy niche of gaming, I wonder if the other areas of the time might be explored.

EDIT: To clarify I mean lost a lot of it's appeal as a setting in games as it was over-saturated, not in general.

Edited by Dusk the Horror Keeper

After snooping on the offical site they have mentioned several dinosaurs so being curious enough to see if they done the research and oh boy.

The 3 playable dinosaurs are pretty realistic. Two of the dinos have even appeared in Jurassic Park and yet these guys got their sizes right. I'll assume they got their biology right too. <.< And I never had heard of Desmatosuchus (the dino with the gun on its back) before until I looked it up. They really know their dinosaurs. And for that I'll applaud for their work.

But for some reason I get the feeling this is going to play a little bit like L4D with the whole dinos eating people. The infamous T.Rex even appears so he might have a role similar to L4d's tank.

I'm excited for this one alright. :P

Edited by Ghost of Xmas Future

In before Treyarch and Nazi Zombie Dinosaurs

Not a massive fan of FPS games, but this looks to be a riot with friends. Found the decoy bunny quite amusing!