Awoo.

Do you think there is going to be a sequel for Colors?

killerhedgehog7

There maybe be a sequel to colors it may be for the 20th anniversary of Sonic T. Hedgehog, the last boss of Sonic Colors may have shown a sign of a sequel or maybe not, but they are making hopefully a really sweet game for the 20th

Edited by killerhedgehog7

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diogenes

• Rave92

• Gamenerd

• killerhedgehog7

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Colors is going to be a one-shot, but an important stepping stone towards whatever comes next.

And the 20th anniversary game definitely isn't going to be a sequel to Colors, considering the game's only just come out...

Nope, like Diogenes says I don't think it will have a sequal, but it is something that we can expect in next Sonic games, and I am not talking about story but the gameplay, which can always have improvments, but Colors is very positive surprise for us all, hopefully they will continue with this positive hype :).

*Also it was very long since I commented on any Sonic game xD*.

Edited by Montenegro

Colours has had it's time, I imagine, but I like to believe it's a gateway to bigger and better things.

If SEGA has any sort of sense, they'll take everything that worked about Sonic Colours, but they'll remove the flaws and make everything bigger, better, and if I had my way, more of an "important" game in the series - that is to say, it'll take place on Earth, or somewhere we've seen before, rather than in the middle of space with a plot that borders on spinoff material.

Personally I'd like to see a game that follows the gameplay of Unleashed and Colours, but improves it and adds some completely psychedelic elements - why not make it take place in the Special Zone or something? They've done a world adventure in Unleashed, a space adventure in Colours; one-up it with an interdimensional adventure in the next game.

But now I'm just rambling on with my own personal ideas. Long story short, whatever we see won't be a sequel to Colours in the traditional "more wisps, more levels" sense, but I think Colours isn't the last we've seen of that kind of gameplay, nor that type of presentation or the ever-so-lovable Orbot and Cubot.

Son, we haven't had a sequel to a mainstream game since SA2. Why start now?

Nevertheless though, I think it's safe to say we'll see bits of pieces of it in future games now that its gotten such overwhelmingly positive reception. To me the next logical step would be to dump all the wisps from concept and use character-specific abiltiies in their place, though knowing Sonic Team it's likely they'll resort to yet another arbitary gimmick instead.