• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ovarloard

• Blazey Firekitty

• Random Rhyme

• Violet

Also, the Sonic one almost had me in stitches. The mouth....

These are a weird mix. Some of them are pretty decent, others are horrid.

Edited by Mahzes

If only I had the money to buy that Blaze suit!

...Crap, did I just say that aloud? :blink:

I wonder why the designer went with the Burning Blaze colors for her fur. I guess they probably thought just adding more purple when the outfit was purple in the first place would look a tad dull.

Oh god those things are scary D::::: now I'm all for cosplay and what not, but those costumes are terrifying. Some in that they remind me wayyy too much of furries (thanks CSI) and plus some are just so badly made, wtf is up with knuckles D:

BWAHAHAHAHA. I actually laughed out loud for several minutes over these. The Sonic one is particularly hilarious. THAT MOUTH D: ... also, fat Tails is fat ._.;

These are great, if only because they're so riproaringly awful (where's Amy's headband?). eBay, don't ever stop showcasing these wonders :)

also, fat Tails is fat ._.;

Lol, despite the inexplicable incompetence that had to exist for it to be there, I thought the fat was kinda cute. :lol: Reminds me of a pillow.^_^

That fat Tails is the only decent looking one outta the bunch, I think.

The kid Sonic suit is very funny to me. Sonic has a Simpsons-styled flap for a mouth, and the kid's head is inside it. :lol:

Edited by Badnikz

This actually disturbs me :blink: , and that's coming from someone who's drawn Sonic pron for lulz.

...Normally I'd complain that Eggman was left out. But these things are horrific. I'm glad he was spared this time.

...Normally I'd complain that Eggman was left out. But these things are horrific. I'm glad he was spared this time.

...Ol' Ivo was the only smart enough not to sign this merchandising contract. :lol:

Haha I need to agree with Gordo, I think well made costumes can really do well at promoting things but if someone went to Summer of Sonic wearing something like that they'd get LOL'd right out of the place.

I'm an anthro fan myself, but I really detest fursuits...

THAT only makes shit even more awkward. :blink:

Oh my giddygods, I laughed SO much, especially when I saw that Sonic costume! It puts a new meaning to "JUST SMILE! ^____^" Woohahaha~ XD

The only decent one I have to say is..um, Tails. Yeah. His podgyness makes him cute, not ugly. Maybe even Silver and Jet are PASSABLE. The rest though...so bad, it's hilarious! 8D

Shadow looks too much like a ninja despite his red highlights. Silver's okay, I guess, Tails is kinda cute, but the rest scared me. Especially both versions of Sonic.

Oh, man...

Perfect for scaring people on Halloween.

lol that's true. I'd love to get one of those and hide behind a door and then jump out at people! :lol:

There's only one thing worse than that Sonic costume and that's...

The kid version.

Some of them don't look bad (well some of heads look okay).

But I find Mighty and Shadow to be a bit medicore and Tails needs to stop eating chilli dogs with Sonic the podger!!!! :D

Some of the heads look great but body costumes and some of people wearing them is just wrong. :P

Edited by Bloodfetish

I'd say all the heads (besides the two Sonics) were great. If anything, I'd just buy one of these for the head and wear it with my normal clothes. I think that'd be dressy enough.