Awoo.

New powers for Sonic characters.

yoshimar

That you can even debate the specifics of this is the reason chaos control is shit. It's never been consistent, and it's always being invented upon. You might as well just call it magic and not worry anymore. It also borders on making chaos energy the "Force" of the Sonic world. Shadow is a chaos Jedi, and that's stupid.

Sonic needs to fly around like he did in AoStH. Then he could be more like the boring invincible hero he is. XD

And to make things more game breaking they should have Knuckles hurl boulders. He would be able to snipe everything with rocks. :P

That you can even debate the specifics of this is the reason chaos control is shit. It's never been consistent, and it's always being invented upon. You might as well just call it magic and not worry anymore. It also borders on making chaos energy the "Force" of the Sonic world. Shadow is a chaos Jedi, and that's stupid.

I Blame the writers. we have to think of a science to justify Shadow using Chaos Control without an emerald really?

At this point the only way Chaos Powers can be justified is by Rule of Cool, and leave it at that, they're powers vary depending on how cool it looks, end of story moving on.

Still, Shadow caught him, we never saw Doom do anything but float away

No, he did not.

If Shadow caught him he would've actually, ya know, grabbed the emeralds and prevented Doom from using them in the first place. Instead, he was completely mindscrewed by Doom over the point of his creation, robbed of the emeralds, went through scores of alien foes just to get to the boss, mindscrewed again (this time litteraly), and only then did he get the strength to stand back up after the mindscrew...except Doom escaped and turned into Devil Doom right before Shadow could get jump on his ass, so he did his super transformation and teleported outside the Comet to do battle.

That doesn't sound anything close to catching him.

Sorry I'm arguing with like 3 people here and getting a little lost on who argued what. I thought we were talking about the time during the Last Way level - specifically the way Shadow is forced to use CC during gameplay, because where Black Doom is doesn't matter at all if not for that.

You were, but I wasn't. I only jump in if I really had something to say about it, but all 3 of those people have already said what I would've said more than once.