Awoo.

What's in your 'fridge?

OKeijiDragon

Vanilla Coke ZERO 12-Packs (my drug)

Out of interest, how could that become a drug? It's caffiene and sugar free isn't it? Can you get addicted to crappy artificial sweetners? D=

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mollfie

• Kevin

• Pelly <3's U

• Roo

fridge.jpg

There isn't an awful lot in our fridge, it all just seems to be Flora! o_o They must be on offer right now, or something. XD

Edited by S o n i c

^ lol there's so much Flora! Why not just share a big tub lol

XDDD I don't quite understand why there's so much Flora either, it must be one of my parent's secret addiction! :lol: Yeah they should've just bought a big tub, I must ask them what they're doing with so much Flora, actually.

Nothing.....I'm hungry :(

Also the milk we buy comes in a bag, it's awesome!

That's the first time I've ever heard milk coming in a bag. How does that work out?

bagomilk.jpg

Works like this, and honestly I think bag milk tastes the best.

bagomilk.jpg

That's the first time I've ever seen milk come in a bag. It must be sold like that in certain areas since I've never seen a milk come in a bag where I live.

Wow... bag milk is quite cool looking. But how do you actually like, pour it? Doesn't it go all floppy as you tip it over?

bagomilk.jpg

That is so weird O_O how...do you pour it without spilling everywhere? I can't even pour normal bottled milk without spilling lol.

bagomilk.jpg

I wonder how a Gallon Challenge would go with that. They'd probably swallow the bag. Fuck. :(

fridge.jpg

... Yeah it's pretty barren. My room mate left early for spring break and forgot some stuff that will spoil before next semester so more for me XD. Most of my food is either in the freezer or the cabinets anyway for that same reason, I prefer to by non-perishable stuff. And there's a shit-ton of oranges in the vegetable bin because, well, I fucking love oranges.

Damn, this camera sucks.

Edited by That Crazy Bat Guy

Our fridge is currently packed with food. The camera's batteries' are dead, no picture for now.

The only thing I remember in there is a pitcher of iced tea, a gallon of milk, a bag of shredded cheese, and a Butterfinger fun-size bar. I'm too lazy to go make a visual description, partly because doing that accurately would require taking some things out. No way I'm doing that; it's like playing Tetris when packing food in there. :blink:

I cannot be bothered taking pictures so:

1 x Carton of Milk

1 x bar of chocolate

15 x bottles of diluting juice

4 x blocks of various cheeses

1 x butter

1 x paté

1 x box of eggs

1 x cabbage

1 x celery

2 x carrots

So that is my fridge.

Are you from Canada?

No...Why is that the land of the bagged milked? XD

Pelly, I've never seen bagged milk in the States. :D

As for my fridge -

Onions, garlic, bell peppers, couple fresh (not so fresh) spices from I don't know when, a few lonely apples.

A small block of cheddar, some cheese dip, some Mexican cream stuff.

A hundred kinds of sauces, dressings, mustard, teriyaki, salsa, mayo, all on the side shelf... these must be a year old.

Eggs, milk, juices, bread, tortillas, flour, sugar. I keep flour and sugar in the fridge because once I found little bugs in them.

Some meatballs I made the other day, yum. And some takeout fried rice.

I've got some more frozen ground meat which might become some more meatballs, even though I try to vary with recipes.

Edited by Badnikz

No...Why is that the land of the bagged milked? XD

Not exactly, but my sister's friend lives in Canada and she says they have bagged milk. I was just wondering.