Indigo's Photoshop Poops

Indigo Rush

And something I made for fun:

9sdvr9.jpg

Fooled some people in the status updates, though! biggrin.png

Wouldn't that just be Sonic Rush Adventure? XP

• Thumbs Up 3

• 3 weeks later...

A couple new ones. I think my niche is more along the lines of manipulation, rather than creating from scratch (at the moment, anyway), so there's a lot of official artwork in here, but I figure you guys are smart enough to know that I'm not THAT talented, nor that I'm passing off those assets as my own.

And without further ado...

2qst9g2.jpg

I thought the newly released Sonic 1&2 Soundtrack album art was boring, so I made my own. I now call it the Sonic 1 and 2: Mega Soundtrack! I may make one special for Sonic 3 & Knuckles. If so, I'll post it here.

o5w54z.jpg

Oshima-san's latest Classic Sonic sketch, with a background that I added.

ir2j51.jpg

I didn't make this beautiful render (sadly), HOWEVER, I DID make the background entirely from scratch. Please focus on that, and not that dapper hedge-gentlehog.

8zh0xy.jpg

A glass bubble I made entirely from scratch!

5ev05z.jpg

And a version with Classy Sonic stuck inside! How'd he get in there? Can he breathe underwater now?

Edited by Count Indigo of Marmesbury
  • Thumbs Up 3

:3 Thanks!

opcq6v.jpg

This one was difficult to figure out, as both Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles have very different box arts. I think this one does a good job, though.

:3 Thanks!

opcq6v.jpg

This one was difficult to figure out, as both Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles have very different box arts. I think this one does a good job, though.

Nice, do you take requests?

Nice, do you take requests?

Possibly, it depends on the nature and content of the request.

Apologies for double-posting, but I have something new and Sonical!

20zelqu.jpg

Unlike most of my previous work, this was all made entirely from scratch in Photoshop. It's still a work in progress, I plan on adding some numerals for the purpose of proof-of-concept, and I may re-size the HUD to a more appropriate length for the Score and Time, but yeah, this is what I have going on.

2ew0htx.jpg

And a slight update~

Edited by Count Indigo of Marmesbury
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

BUMP! More Sonic soundtrack album art I made in Photoshop... this time with some consistency!

iogq3d.jpg2qn712g.jpg

ofq0dt.jpgk0ryf.jpg

ay5ac.jpg119aybp.jpg

WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING:

2089shv.jpg

Okay, I actually made the Sonic 4 one first a couple weeks ago, and have only now gotten around to finishing what I started.

Also, obligatory "I don't own SEGA or its assets" but replicating the box-art, special effects, blablabla are made by me. Feel free to use these!

• Thumbs Up 2

Would you look at that, Indigo made a video about SEGA for class.

guf guf guf guf guf

There were quite a few guidelines that prevented me from branching out more, but I think it turned out okay.

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 1

35i0uuo.jpg

Hooray for a re-design of the main cast! In light of a potential re-boot, I was inspired to re-imagine modern designs for Sonic, Tails, Eggman and a new Flicky named "Flick" are all in view!

Flick is the token small animal character. Since Eggman's always capturing the little critters, why not have one that's easily recognizable? Besides, he could be a tutorial help navi for the continuing classic games, considering how it's likely that they haven't met Omochao yet.

S'yeah. Did it all with Photoshop and a mouse.Yay! biggrin.png

Should I re-design other characters?

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 8

• 4 weeks later...

ded

Making a movie.

About cooking.

Starring me, 'n my friends.

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 4

• 5 months later...

Indigo I love you greatly for this series. Really great. 10/10 would totally sleep with your comics.

Edited by Blue Wisp
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they are going to meet his holy transcendence, Bananas the Echidna, the subsequently be killed by his banana fists before returning to normal in the next strip.

That's just my guess, though.

• Thumbs Up 1