Awoo.

Weirdest things you've done

Crystal Kingfisher

I'm pretty sure all of us have done at least one weird thing in their life. Here are mine:

- When I was 4, I once grabbed my poop out of the toilet and put it in the sink, along with my Mickey Mouse underwear I had back then. I have no idea why I did that. O_O

- When I was 6 or 7, I peed in the sink. I seriously have no idea why I did that either.

- When I was 4, there was an electronic toy called Rotten Egg, it was a rotten egg with an ugly face, and it always scared the fuck out of me when I was little. Here's a link to what it was like: http://www.epinions.com/review/Elecrtronic...ent_21114621572

- When I was 6 and 7 and lived in Eau Claire (a town in Wisconsin), there was a forest near our house and I always explored there, and there was one particular spot where I pretended I was playing with the hamsters from a book called 10 Minutes Till Bedtime, my favorite book when I was little.

- When I was 3 or 4, I loved Barney and I always acted out everything he did while I was watching the show. I even did the same thing with the Cat in the Hat animated short, I watched the living crap out of that and acted out everything while running around with my Green Eggs and Ham book (which was another one of my favorite books when I was little).

There are a lot but I can't remember the rest right now.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eileanach

• 188Eternal

• Eternal EX

• Vasco

I'm sure I done a lot of weird things, but when these topics come up, they always fade away :S

-I once shaved my legs. Stupid thing to do. Next time get a professional to do it >.<

-Also, when I'm trying to get over a crush, I sometimes hug my pillow like it's someone.

...Don't look at me like that.

Edited by Vasco

I, on a regular basis, when people aren't around, will carry things around holding them out in front of me in the same way characters carry objects in FPS games. It's fun.

In a similar way, I will attempt to interact with things in a way so my hands aren't visible like in most FPS games. Like I'll deliberately look straight ahead, keeping my eyes level when opening the fridge so I can't see my hand down below manipulating the door, lol.

These sort of things keep me amused when doing otherwise mundane tasks, lol.

Edited by JezMM

I don't really consider anything I do weird...and I can't really remember anything weird I did as a kid.

I always talk to myself...I just try to keep it in my head or atleast very quiet when people are around. But yeah, I'm generally always talking to myself because I'll be going over story ideas, or acting out converstations between characters etc. My parents are used to this so don't even question it, but I often wonder about my friends so I just keep quiet until they go away lol

Oh man, oh boy, oh brother... There is so much that I can possibly post inside such a topic. Where do I even begin?

Ok, I guess that I'll start off from my earliest memories and then go up to the recent ones...

* During the 3rd grade of elementary school, I once did an impersonation of Michael Jackson dancing... I mean, I actually twirled around and grabbed my crotch and yelled "Awoooo!"

And then the whole hallway of kids just burst out laughing really loud. I was the biggest joker ever. :D

* During the 3rd grade of elementary school, I still didn't know English very well. So when I started writing a fanfic about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I was writing it in a weird way that only I could understand it and nobody else could ever understand...

You see, some of the words inside a single sentence were Russian, while the other words were English. I was using bits and pieces of 2 different languages within a single sentence. :P

Anyways, yeah, eventually the story became like 300 pages long, and then I got a "writer's block" as I grew older and I realized that most of the story just didn't make too much sense at all.

So I just threw 300 pages out into either the trash can or the recycle bin!

Oh man. Those were the days. Those were the freakin' days!

* During the 6th grade of middle school, my class went on a fieldtrip to some kind of large forested area. And while the class was hiking there, me and this one other kid decided to take the risk of separating from the main group and exploring on our own.

Eventually, we got lost in the woods and we realized how stupid we were. :P

Luckily, there were other people hiking in the forested area who could help me and the kid in finding our way back to the schoolbus that was going to take us home.

* During the 8th grade and final year of middle school, there was a Christmas Talent Show where I danced to this famous disco song from the 1970s.

And what's even more funny is the fact that, while I was dancing, I wore a shiny crown made out of aluminum foil on my head...

I looked like a real-life impersonation of the fictional character named Jughead Jones from Archie Comics.

* During the gym classes at highschool, I got so freakin' bored of dribbling the basketballs that I actually started kicking them around as if they were soccer balls and as if I was a goalkeeper at the FIFA World Cup...

I kicked them so high and so hard that they actually hit the lights on the ceiling of the gymnasium with a really loud "clang!", and then slammed down onto the hardwood floor with a really loud "thud!" and bounced around several times before finally becoming completely motionless.

So yeah, many people in the gymnasium were very afraid of that, while I was excited. ;)

* A year or two ago at the factory where I work, there was this one employee who was very loud and very obnoxious and constantly annoyed everybody else. So one day I just completely lost my temper with that guy and I tossed a frozen bagel at him!

(Yup. Just like that Iraqi journalist who tossed his shoe at George Bush.)

So anyways, guess what?

The guy dodged the frozen bagel that I tossed at him, but my rash decisive action actually got him fired from the job! Everyone supported me while hating his guts. :P

I always talk to myself...I just try to keep it in my head or atleast very quiet when people are around. But yeah, I'm generally always talking to myself because I'll be going over story ideas, or acting out converstations between characters etc. My parents are used to this so don't even question it, but I often wonder about my friends so I just keep quiet until they go away lol

* I mumble to myself too, when I remember something from my past or when I look forward to something that will hopefully happen in the future. Or when I had an argument with someone and they didn't allow me to get the last word.

Unlike you however, my entire family is totally creeped out by this habbit of mine.

OK, I'm tired of typing for now. But I will return with another awesome post unless this gets locked.

I WILL return! Stay tuned, yo'.

Edited by DarkJedi188

Once when I was at work my friend and I were eating little gummy mushrooms and I said they sort of look like little nipples. My friend said I should stick them down my bra so they would be like nipples. So I did and I walked about for the remainder of the day with them down my bra. I got some weird looks as it looked like it was VERY cold that day.

I tend to shout random words out to my friends if they are within whispering distance to me.

My female friend and I call each other lesbian lovers and will often touch each other up or grope one another's boobs when we are in work. Or if I am really lucky I get a kiss. XD

I tend to dance randomly for no reason.

I hum or sing when in the shower, doesn't matter what it is.

I have some other weird ones but I cannot think of any more.

Here are some, took some time for remembering them, though.

-When I was in third grade, I started to skip around in the classroom with some paper cards I made (They imitated Pokemon). Now, the whole class was standing up, so that's not really the 'weird' thing. The thing is, I started to skip around where my teacher's stereo was, and somehow it fell down to the floor (I probably pulled the cable unientionally). There was a CD inside, so I had to look everywhere to buy him the CD again, and apparently, I've heard the stereo suffered some damage too.

Oh! Remembering DarkJedi's post, I remembered something similar:

-One week ago, I had to buy a rice pack for a donation at school. So I was at the parking lot with some guys from my grade, and suddenly one of them started making fun of me for being an atheist. I got so angry, I threw him the rice pack, and for my unnexpected suprise, it broke. There was a mountain of rice in the floor and I had to clean it up.

Once when I was at work my friend and I were eating little gummy mushrooms and I said they sort of look like little nipples. My friend said I should stick them down my bra so they would be like nipples. So I did and I walked about for the remainder of the day with them down my bra. I got some weird looks as it looked like it was VERY cold that day.

:lol:

-When I was about 7 or 8 I was obsessed with Pocahontas and used to watch the film over and over again. When it got to the part where Pocahontas jumped off the cliff I (wearing a pair of black tights on my head) would jump off the sofa immitating her.

-I was a huge fan of Tomb Raider back in the day and I used to spend my time running through my house like Lara, picking things up and 'exploring.'

-One night I had an argument with my mum and went to my room to sulk. For some reason I decided to sit in my wardrobe with my laptop on my knees for the rest of the night.

-When I was very little about 5/6 I had a dog named Judy. I was feeding her dog biscuits and wondered what they tasted like so I ate one. I did this again when I was 16 after buying Scooby a doggy christmas stocking. I wondered what the doggy cookies tasted like...NOT human cookies.

-When I was very little about 5/6 I had a dog named Judy. I was feeding her dog biscuits and wondered what they tasted like so I ate one.

I did this when I was walking my dog. Aftertaste took a whole day to go away

I also once broke my bed by jumping on it while I was listening to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxRvVFj6YL4

^Lol, me and my sister were jumping on her bed once and we broke it.

-I also used to love the game Shenmue so me and my sister used to act that out. We would take tins of food out of the cupboard and pretend to be in the tomato convenience store or cook noodles and pretend to be in the restauraunt ^_^

-When I was very little about 5/6 I had a dog named Judy. I was feeding her dog biscuits and wondered what they tasted like so I ate one. I did this again when I was 16 after buying Scooby a doggy christmas stocking. I wondered what the doggy cookies tasted like...NOT human cookies.

Ah, I once was feeding my cat, and as I was doing so, I wondered what the food would taste like, though I never actually tried it. That was the closest I came to taking a bite.

Hmmm...

In elementary school, I used to draw stick figures of kids I didn't like in the dirt, then destroy then with a stick.

In Senior High, I used to draw Pokemon on the chalkboards of all the classrooms

I'm guilty of gnawing on rawhide dog chews.

I used to find fuzzy seeds floating in the air, they were my imaginary friend named Fluffy.

I imagned a targeting recticle in my vision while I was playing dodgeball in PE.

I'm a little more scared that it worked rather well, I hit seven people right where I wanted to.

Also, I try and imagine myself as a girl sometimes. It's always been something i've been curious about.

- Whenever I see people playing a DS, I pay attention to the music to see if I can identify the game. Once a boy about 8 years old was playing Pokemon and I walked up to him and asked to see his team. Considering I look close to 18 years old, I got some very strange looks from the kid's parents.

- When I was young I would always go inside my dog's cage and walk on my hands and knees while barking.

- Similar to Eileanach, my friend and I pretend to be a gay couple. People think we're gay as it is, so we just go along with it. I don't mind since I'm bi and he's hot anyway.

I jumped out of a moving car covered completely in bubble wrap one time.

Holy shit that sounds awesome. You must provide moar details.

OK, I'm back. I remembered some more stuff...

* When I was either 5 or 6 years old back in the USSR, I used to enjoy jumping onto the couch in the living room and standing upside down on my head...

Like, seriously. I would stand upside down on my head and I would watch the TV from that awkward position for like at least 15 minutes straight.

And then I would end up vomiting and puking very very heavily. :P

Oh man.

* When I was at highschool, I pulled a prank on somebody inside a computer lab. This is a bit complicated to explain, but here goes...

Ok, so basically, I was taking a course in programming and we were studying a programming language known as Turing. The funniest and the most annoying aspect about executing any applications which are written in this programming language is the fact that whenever the user presses the "ESC" key on their keyboard then the computer emits a high-pitched humming noise.

Ok, so here's what I did...

I wrote a neat little application that when executed printed the following message on the screen in a large red font: "WARNING!!! This computer will self-destruct in 30 minutes! Press ESC to Abort."

And so, when the bell rang and the class was finally over, I executed the joke application and I left it running on the computer with the hope that some sucker would actually fall for it. :D

The next day, I was approached by a guy from the other class and he told me that he kept on pressing the "ESC" button for a very long time until the teacher finally explained to him that he needed to press another button to terminate the hillarious applicaton.

That was by far my best memory. LOL.

Ok, now I'm tired of typing again. I'll be back later.

Edited by DarkJedi188

Before the age of 4, I washed my goldfish with Fairy Washing up liquid.

Ironically, the fish lived a further 10 years.

I can't think of much, but I know the weirdest thing I've done today is go watch this because DarkJedi's post inspired me to.

* During the 3rd grade of elementary school, I once did an impersonation of Michael Jackson dancing... I mean, I actually twirled around and grabbed my crotch and yelled "Awoooo!"

And then the whole hallway of kids just burst out laughing really loud. I was the biggest joker ever. :D

Edited by DC111

Before the age of 4, I washed my goldfish with Fairy Washing up liquid.

Before the age of 7, when I still lived in the USSR and I had a pet dog, I fed carrots to my pet dog...

I didn't give him a whole carrot, but rather I gave him small bits and pieces which fell out of my mouth while I myself was eating a whole carrot. :P

And surprisingly, my dog loved the carrot very much. He even stood up on his hind legs and begged me to keep giving him more. It was so funny and so cute. :D

It's too bad that the dog has died a long time ago in the last decade. :(

AND

My female friend and I call each other lesbian lovers and will often touch each other up or grope one another's boobs when we are in work. Or if I am really lucky I get a kiss. XD

:blink: Interesting!

- Uh I sing in the shower

- I talk to myself ALOT, and sometimes people look at me like I'm wierd.

- I once peeled out of a parking lot with a woman literally 10ft away from me. And from there I drove fairly reckless til i got down the street. Good thing cops weren't paying attention to me.

OK, now I'm back with more tales to decorate the second page of this topic...

* I've imported sprites of Knuckles the echidna into a custom add-on for one of my favourite oldschool FPS games. Knuckles replaces one particular variety of low-ranking enemies which roam around the levels to attack the player.

>>(Oh shit. Now I'll probably get bricked by all the Knux lovers out here. *hides under his desk* )

* I've written a parody of a famous disco song in order to express how I feel about the SSMB. You can read it by clicking here!

* I've written a poem in order to express my adoration of Kino Makoto aka Sailor Jupiter. You can read it by clicking here!

* Through my memories of another messageboard, I've become very inspired to write this one totally random poem with a plot which is both hillarious and tragic simultaneously. It's hard for me to explain everything here. So just go and read it. You can read it by clicking here!

That's it for now. :D

Hmm.... more weirdness...

Pokemon crazy stage 2: I created a graphing calculator program called "Name that Pokemon" It displayed pixel art of pokemon and if you guesses it's name correctly it would give you more information on it. If you guessed incorrectly, the program would start over again from the beginning.

I created a bird website for a computer class in college in 2001, its still up... https://www.msu.edu/~peter379/michiganwaterfowl.html

OK, there's even more tales...

* Back in elementary school, there was this one art teacher that me and some classmates hated so much. Instead of attending his class we just hid ourselves in the closet of our homeroom where we hung all of our coats.

At first everything went according to plan... We were unnoticed and the art class was almost over. But then our homeroom teacher discovered us hiding, and sent us off to see the mean art teacher for the remaining 5 minutes of the class.

LOL!

* When I was either 14 or 15, I went "trick-or-treating" on Hallowe'en without wearing a costume... Well, I had a pirate's hat, but it was very small and fit awkwardly on my head.

So anyways, this one lady was refusing to give me any candy because I didn't really have a costume. She presented me with a choice: either I sing the national anthem of Canada to earn my candy, or I leave her house empty-handed.

I didn't want to leave empty-handed, so I stood on her front porch and I belted out all the lyrics of the national anthem of Canada. Word for word. Without making any mistakes.

She became satisfied and she gave me a bag of candies.

ROFL!!!

* I've vomited/puked in my sleep on my bedsheets before. It was on New Year's Eve back in 2004 at either 3AM or 4AM. Later on I've learned that the reason for my bizzare pukage was because I drank both champagne and brandy and fruit punch within a single hour.

WOW!!!

-I dance around the house when no one is watching. You can't call that dancing. More like, moving your body like you're having a seizure. Worse is when you're not actually safe from someone else's eyesight - when I'm in Lisbon I always forget there's a building just in front of the living room's window, and having my mom/brother walking in on me is not funny (I don't notice them because I have earphones on). Regardless, I can't stop.

-I often put my hand(s) on top of, or behind my head, kind of what Luffy from OP does, but I never wear anything on my head.

Edited by Vasco

I got a worse puke story than darkjedi...

I took a short job in Corpus Christi, TX... I am from southern Michigan... so I drove there... two days straight with only a sleepless night in a motel... anyway once I got there, my new boss and his wife invited me to dinner. Well, I just ate before arriving there, and I felt sick from all that driving, but I ate it anyway... bad mistake... basically I threw up all over the poor guy's kitchen floor... projectile vomit everywhere.