• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eileanach

• 188Eternal

• Eternal EX

• Vasco

Holy shit that sounds awesome. You must provide moar details.
It was really awesome. Except the car was going about as slow as it can go and it must have been really tough bubble wrap, cause hardly any of the things popped. :(

- I talk to myself ALOT, and sometimes people look at me like I'm wierd.
THAT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME.

I do it sometimes when I'm talking to other people and it's something really random. They usually deadpan then give me "what the fuck" looks. It can be pretty embarrassing. <=3

Btw, I'm really REALLY spacey. You can totally lose me mid-conversation. Blur has the most experience with this; I think all of my close friends have gotten used to it.

Heh. Uh lets see...

- adding on to the talking to myself thing.... I do that like all the time now Wierd. Um like lately I'll like be coming back to work from lunch and I'll randomly start askin myself questions. Then I start answering the questions. And most recently I had like a 10min conversation with myself about.... uh that is private haha. But yeah talking to myself really helps me think and sort certain ideas, problems and other crap out. REALLY HELPFUL.

Edit: fixing grammar problems....

Edited by SHADIC360©

Btw, I'm really REALLY spacey. You can totally lose me mid-conversation. Blur has the most experience with this; I think all of my close friends have gotten used to it.

No kidding, D=! For everyone's advice, just get to the point in your conversations, XD. I might have lost her attention already, 8D. *I kid, hugs, XP*

Weird stuff I've done?

-In 4th grade, I did a stupid lip sinc in front of my class voluntarily because I thought it'd be cool, -_-. In the end, it wasn't, and I felt stupid, XD. I wish I could go back in time and beat myself up for singing Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down and It's My Life by Bon Jovi, D=<<<<<

-Made the entire alphabet out of pretzels.

-Pretend to be a Pokemon NUMEROUS times through out 3rd-4rth grade.

-Used to recite the original 151 Pokemon in order before going to sleep every night in 3rd grade.

- When I was young I would always go inside my dog's cage and walk on my hands and knees while barking.

-^ This. *highfives*

-Run like Sonic in the hills where I used to live

-Howl/Roar like an animal, 8D.

-Wore elf shoes to school.

-Spun around in circles super fast and then try darting as fast as I can in a straight direction when I was younger.

-Try to voice act cartoon characters alone from time to time when I'm bored, XD.

-Not really weird, but it was weird at the moment. Me and my friend stayed up all night beating Legend of Zelda: Four Swords with out knowing what time it was until the sun got in my eyes and surprised me, XP.

Bah, I could probably think of more, and far better ones, but I need to play my daily dosage of Pokemon Platinum, X3.

-Blur

-I used to run like Sonic when I was little (arms in front AND arms in back XP)

-In Middle School, I and a friend filled up some guy's juice cup with whatever we found. Disgusted, he left his drink...and an empty bag of Cheetos. I filled the bag with the concoction, and my friend put the bag across the table. Another guy, seeing the bag, yelled "OH SWEET! CHEETOS!" and hook-grabbed the bag, spraying the junk everywhere. Epic pwn. 8D

-I randomly imitate a Covenant Elite, very often, in fact.

-Also in Middle School, I was walking down the band hall, nothing really going on. All of a sudden, a kid spinning in a chair violently flew my way, and I bumped into him. All of a sudden, Snickers bars flew EVERYWHERE. D:

-When I was in High School, I had some very frustrating Physics HW. Unable to finish it successfully, I stormed off to bed dissatisfied and angry. I leapt onto my bed and thrusted my face into my pillow. Somehow, it wasn't the jump, but the face thrust that broke my bed at an angle, leaving me at a very awkward angle. :(

-Apparently, I used to sleepwalk. Huh.

-After playing Gears of War, I'd randomly slam my back against the walls and look around suspiciously. I also took a soda can box and put it around my arm like Samus' arm cannon. I have also done other misc. FPS impressions using a banana, styrofoam that was in the shape of a gun, and my dog (Shotgun Puppay! :D)

According to my parents, the night after I watched Harry Potter, I sleepwalked into their room, said "Draco Malfo is evil" and walked out.

:/

-Today I took a nap as soon as I got home from school (4 PM). I woke up this morning at 2 AM. Since my alarm would go off in 4 hours, there wasn't any point in sleeping.

-I used to think the "N-word" was slang for penis. =|

-Whenever I sneeze and someone says "Bless you", I never respond with a thank you. That's just how it's always been for me. So when someone gets agitated when I don't say thank you, I respond with "You're welcome", and I get strange looks.

-I can perfectly imitate a small dog's bark, according to alot of people.

-A few weeks ago, I was fought over between 4 black guys who were arguing over who was my best friend. It was hilarious.

-I draw Mr. Saturns on teachers whiteboards. I plan on having a Mr. Saturn montage by drawing one in all of my teachers rooms, including my former teachers.

-The only detention I've ever gotten in my life was in 4th grade for spitting on a girl's forehead. =U

-I have a video playlist on my iPod that is titled "XXX", which contains only one video, which is just an ear-rape with a picture of Vin Diesel, the Super Bowl XXX logo, and some flag with three X's on it.

When I'm depressed or angry with myself, I 'punish' myself by not allowing myself to sleep in my comfy bed. Instead I'll force myself to sleep somewhere cold and uncomfortable, like on the floor, in a chair, or even in a cupboard once. One time, I got so used to it that I spent about three weeks sleeping on the floor next to my bed ^^;

I talk in my sleep a lot, and I often wake up either yelling or crying. My girlfriend often tells me interesting stories about the things I've said in my sleep. Usually along the lines of "get off me!" or "go away!". I have a lot of nightmares D:

I tend to get very lost in my thoughts, and people will ask me "why are you grinning?" or "what's wrong?" (depending on my expression, and then I feel awkward because I've just been sitting/standing there daydreaming on the bus or in the middle of a store etc.

^ I talk in my sleep too. I used to sleep walk but that was a long time ago. More recent things I discuss in my sleep are stabbing people, running from people, the bomb that is strapped onto the bed that I must defuse and various other oddities.

There are some interesting stories, this may scare away some of the "Guest" readers when they read that they'll think "Holy Shit they are all nuts!"

I used to do some serious sleep walking. I've woke up on my house roof twice.

Me and my brother would have sleep conversations which my sister recorded at some point but she has lost the tape T_T

Oh me and my friends love the sound of cop sirens and constantly make up new sounds for possible new sirens. We're always going WOOOP WHEW and all this other crap. We get off on stupid crap.

I also use to run like sonic when I reached my max speed. Funny thing is I usually use to when races like that. :P

And I think at one time everyone ran like sonic.

According to my parents, the night after I watched Harry Potter, I sleepwalked into their room, said "Draco Malfo is evil" and walked out.

:/

I just have to say, that is the most awesome thing ever.

Tell me if you ever yell, "NO CEDRIC! TOOOOUCH THE CUUUUUP!"

-Apparently once I sleepwalked to my wardrobe, got fully dressed, then undressed again and went back to my bed.

-I apparently broke a window...when I was 2...with my head...

Thats all I can think of

On slippery surfaces, I slide along Shadow-style. I have also tried to run like Super Sonic back in the day, there was a photo of about 8 year old me doing just that in a sports day race. Looking back I was amazed I could get Super Sonic at the age of 8, no less reach Carnival Night zone xd

I have also started saying "YOU KNOW ME, NEVER A DULL MOMENT" as that is a genius quote from Unleashed.

I've done a lot of strange shit but I can't remember most of it, though I do talk to myself a lot, or randomly think of some quote or event and have to try and stifle my smile/laugh. I guess I kinda have more weird habits than events =/

One event I do remember was when I was 10, and I first learnt of the C-word. I was told that saying it 10 times would make you explode, so I tried it ._. I also invented creatures (similar to Pokemon) called Granules. There must have been over 500 of them... again, this was YEARS ago.

You know the way Sonic runs in Unleashed? Yeah...I've ran like that in public before when I was in the 6th grade once...Oh the shame. :P

I used to eat gravel type stones in primary school, i don't know why but it never hurt.

I once downed a shot of ouzo once on holiday in greece....i was 9.

Edited by MetallicWrath

^ wow you were hardcore at 9. What you must be like now MetallicWrath.

I jump on my friend from work and knock him into walls or over things. It's good fun and he is very amused, if a bit shaken by it. XD

Today at school I did two more weird things.

The first one was in gym class, we were outside on the track and we had the choice to either run or walk, I chose to walk. There were these other girls next to me, and as I was walking I saw some bird poop that wasn't dried up yet. Then I pointed to it and said "I sure hope that's spit", and the girls standing next to me laughed so hard.

And another weird thing I did, as I was taking off my gym clothes, for a second I almost took my bra off, and then I noticed and put it back on. Good thing no one saw that. O_O

Dude, How'd you get your legs to spin?

Haha this guy...

Uh I meant his current running style not his old one.

My 8th grade PE class was where most things happened for me. Oh, the things I'd do to keep from running!

My class has him for SSR (Sustained Silent Reading) for 15 minutes after lunch. He often doesn't enforce the "Silent" Part, and so we get to talk a lot. One of the things we talk about with the teacher, "Mr. M", is how we can get out of running for the day.

Once, every guy in the class had to give him a full-body hug. Another time, every guy had to get down on their knees and sing "Happy Birthday" in the highest pitch that we could to two guys who had their birthday on the same day. The girls are always excused from everything. I'll have to get revenge... :ph34r: But not really.

Now for the personal stuff. I got up and danced to Caramelldansen once in front of the class, and I also ate a piece of bread that he chewed, and then threw it on the floor near me. It was all in good fun (he didn't really think I would eat it), but I did. He kept his word, and we didn't have to run either time.

Mr. M carries his things in his socks (candy, papers, pens, etc.). During SSR, everyone sits on the floor, in front of the walls all around the room. Once, he decided to have some fun, and said that he would go around the room, and to every 8 students, he would give them something out of his sock until he ran out. He went around (some people got pencils, a couple got leaves), and he got to the girl next to me. He gave her a Snickers bar. :( I was so close! But he went around the room again, and I got picked that time. Guess what I got? A dollar. And it turned out the Snickers bar the girl got was melted. Cheers for happy endings!

And that's my 8th grade PE class.

I'm back with more memories for tonight...

* In my grade11 Math class, I got so bored of sketching repetitive parabolas over and over again, that I just decided to read Shakespeare's Macbeth in preparation for my upcoming English class.

Unfortunately, the Math teacher had caught me enjoying Shakespeare in his class, and he became very cranky and felt very insulted.

* I used to eat Nutella sandwiches while studying at the highschool's librabry, even though all food and drinks were forbidden in there. (I was a stubborn bastard who didn't want to lose precious time between the classes by travelling from the cafeteria to the library.)

Unfortunately, I got caught once. And the librarian was pissed.

* I urinated on the wall of a totally windowless washroom when there was a power outage. (I mean, seriously, all the lights at the school were out. And the washroom didn't even have a single tiny window for allowing the sunlight to guide me towards a urinal. WTF was I supposed to do in such a situation?!?)

That's it for tonight.

Edited by DarkJedi188

We've all done weird things in our lifetime. This is the only weirdest thing I have done that I can think of. I will get back to this when I think of other stuff.

I randomly smoked a super light cigarette from a friend's friend. This was bizarre as all hell. Stereotypically, girls smoke these cigarettes. I wanted to smoke it just experience it. It is definitely by far the weirdest thing I've done. I was a smoker at one point, but I quit cold turkey and I vowed to never smoke ever.