Awoo.

Weirdest things you've done

Crystal Kingfisher

- When I was 6 years old I was deemed the greatest story teller in my school. One time I told my classmates a story about a magical parrot that was invisible and only if you believed in her would you be able to see her. I held out my arm, whistled a few times and acted like I had a parrot land on me. I then asked how many people in the class could see her and before I knew it I had people asking if they could pet her, hold her and keep her for the day.

=D That was a GREAT time. My mum still teases me about it, but I think it is a true talent if you can make people use their imaginations and believe things like that you have talent.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eileanach

• 188Eternal

• Eternal EX

• Vasco

My mom tells me when I was in first grade, my teacher asked our class to write a short text about our grandparents. Now, at the time, 3 of my 4 grandparents had already died (2 before I was even born, my mom's dad when I was very young and and only my dad's mom was still alive). So what did I write, you might ask?

I just drew 3 crosses and a circle.

That day my teacher called my mom because she was really worried about my... mind. O_o

* I used to eat Nutella sandwiches while studying at the highschool's librabry, even though all food and drinks were forbidden in there. (I was a stubborn bastard who didn't want to lose precious time between the classes by travelling from the cafeteria to the library.)

Unfortunately, I got caught once. And the librarian was pissed.

We do that all the time. Sometimes my friends sneak in full meals of McDonalds and BK, but the teachers never notice. It's hilarious. I usually take tea; usually chai. And I'm the one caught the most.

THEY TARGET ME I SWEAR ! <=3

One rather odd thing I have done (LOL Like I haven't listed enough already) was stick a fake earing (a clip on one) to my nose and as I spoke to people throughout the day I moved it all over my face and people never really questioned it but they were certainly really confused.

I also gave a fake name to a lecturer and someone totally ruined it by someone saying "But Eileanach your name isn't Fifi!" DUH!

I also mixed up some shapes. I was trying to sound all intellectual in front of someone I had a HUGE crush on when I was about fourteen and I was discussing the shape of the school's main hall and instead of me saying "hexagonal" which is obviously the shape of it. I said "hexagonish" which SOUNDS awesome but made me look like a complete tit in front of the guy I liked. I hope he doesn't remember that. XD

I actually do some pretty weird stuff.

-Heh... I used to lick the hand rail on my house when I was about 5.

-I'm also one of the self talkers.

-I usually play with random objects or even with thin air like they're action figures.

For the past four or five days I have eaten practically nothing except red cabbage and cottage cheese. And I LOVE it.

- When I was 6 years old I was deemed the greatest story teller in my school. One time I told my classmates a story about a magical parrot that was invisible and only if you believed in her would you be able to see her. I held out my arm, whistled a few times and acted like I had a parrot land on me. I then asked how many people in the class could see her and before I knew it I had people asking if they could pet her, hold her and keep her for the day.

=D That was a GREAT time. My mum still teases me about it, but I think it is a true talent if you can make people use their imaginations and believe things like that you have talent.

That gave a good laugh. XD Thanks, Eileanach!

As for weird things I've done. The only thing I can think of right now is having a habit of talking to myself. I had this habit ever since I was young, and stll do to this day.

To make it seem less "weird" if I want to talk to myself I tend to do it when I am alone anyway but I will sing it to me. I also remember things through song. I will make up a song to remember a theory. It usually helps.

Kevin I am glad you see the amusement in that. =) It is cute and funny.

I just thought of some more weird things I've done. Keep in mind I was really young and at the peak of my Sonic fandom at the time:

-In Sonic 1, if you keep pressing the up button, it would look like Sonic is shaking his head yes. So for a moment, I thought I could "talk" to him. So I would ask something like "Is it 8 hits to kill the boss?" *Sonic shaking his head yes on the screen*

-In Sonic 2, when you complete in act, it totals up your score. I used to think "Total" was an amount you had to pay.

-This one is the strangest of them all. One time in daycare, I was acting like I was "punishing" Sonic for something, and comforting Tails. Everyone must of thought I was strange. I remember getting reactions like "Can you tell Sonic and Tails to come inside?" I laugh at myself whenever I think of this.

You know the way Sonic runs in Unleashed? Yeah...I've ran like that in public before when I was in the 6th grade once...Oh the shame. :P
I'm guilty of same thing xP.

Also I've mixed in salt with tea by mistake, although it tasted weird, it was actually pretty good =P

Some people like to talk to themselves while watching a movie and/or playing video games.

The Mack makes small talk with movies and games.

I seriously will talk to the characters about pretty much anything, whether it be my current interests, what I had for lunch, or just hitting on some peoples.

I am also afraid of trees.

Back In high school, I use to make sonic/shadow/DBZ mash-up stick figure comics. Best shit I've ever made, and to make it better my friends thought some of it was great (like the 1st 6 comics). It was divided by season I think. If I ever find it I'll post a few pages. I wasted sooo much paper and time on that stuff.

In primary school i managed to convince this (really dumb) girl i knew that was related to Micheal Jackson.

She believed me for a year or so....i laughed so hard!

The weirdest thing that I've done would have to be cosplaying in public. My friend Jim and I tend to do this quite a bit. Why? Because we love the looks that people give us. I think the best example right now would be back in February. We went to see Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Lei to see how bad it was going to be (boy was that movie horrible), and we cosplayed as Street Fighter characters. I was Vega (shirtless with a fake full body snake tattoo, mask, and wooden claw) and Jim was Ken. Surprisingly enough they let me into the theater without a shirt on. The best moment of the night was when two workers walked up to us and asked if we where there to see the Jonas Brothers movie. :lol:

@FTA:

Best thing EVER! (okay not really but still) You should have YOUtube'd that.

@FTA:

Best thing EVER! (okay not really but still) You should have YOUtube'd that.

Well actually the weirdest may have been in year 8 when I told my German teacher I was off to "spank the monkey".

* Around 2 years ago I learned how to count from 1 to 99 in the Mandarin/Chinese language... Well, almost. I can verbally recite the numbers, but I do it very very slowly and I frequently get "stuck" in the process.

But still, my coworker taught me to the best of his ability. And i'm greatful for his efforts. ;)

* Sometimes when I get bored at work then I shout the word "bagel" in a very fast and repetitive tempo, and it actually sounds like a dog barking...

Seriously, it does. You should try it sometime and you'll hear it for yourself! :D

I fell asleep in front of Tom Daschle.

We were at a dumb political thing at the "Panetta Institute", which has a lot of big politicians due to the fact that the head of the CIA is from my hometown. So, near the end of it I got really tired and started nodding off. According to one of my friends, he tried to do something stupid to me while I was doing that, but he noticed that Dacshle was silently staring at us.

-When I was about 7 or 8, I used to think it was cool to swear, so I wrote the S word on the doorframe in invisible. Turns out invisible ink soaks into things and shows up pretty quickly.

-I used to pick my nose...and eat it.

-Aparrently on my 3rd birthday, all I wanted to to was to be posted through my basketball hoop NAKED by my uncle.

-I've eaten an ant before. It tasted strange.

And I already mentioned the purple bead thing...that's all I can think of.

Edited by The-BB

I would assume this is pretty strange- it atleast was for me. I noticed that whenever my facial hair comes out that I get more spots in that region of my face. Recently the same has been happening with my torso (both front and back) and a little bit on my arms and legs. I decided "Ah, the hell with it" and shavedall of my torso and all of my legs. Its feels cold, but I honestly can't say that I dislike it. :P Didn't do the arms though cause people see them all the time, so since I'm pretty hairy people so

would be bound to ask...

I would assume this is pretty strange- it atleast was for me. I noticed that whenever my facial hair comes out that I get more spots in that region of my face. Recently the same has been happening with my torso (both front and back) and a little bit on my arms and legs. I decided "Ah, the hell with it" and shavedall of my torso and all of my legs. Its feels cold, but I honestly can't say that I dislike it. :P Didn't do the arms though cause people see them all the time, so since I'm pretty hairy people so

would be bound to ask...

Done that too. But it's annoying how fast it grows back.

Done that too. But it's annoying how fast it grows back.

Ahah! So I be not alone. Still think it's funny though, and I'll carry on doing it without a doubt. Maybe I should move onto waxing...

I've got a couple.

- According to my parents, on the way to Disneyworld about 14 years ago, I had discovered my nostrils and stuck my index fingers up them for the rest of the ride.

Other things I've done in early childhood:

- Used glue to wash my hands (it worked XD)

- Mistook my poop for chocolate, and almost ate it

- High stepped out of the bathroom (I blame Madden 98)

Things I continue to do:

- After friends make a random assortment of sounds, end it with a high-pitched screech (the response is always the same: WTF?)

- This one's a bit rare, but- Humming instrumentals out loud to catch people's attention. It's a bit more common with songs with words in them.