Awoo.

How Should Sonic's Personality Be?

CanofEpicSauce

I have hated sonic's personality ever since sonic adventure 2 till sonic unleashed. From colors it just felt natural to me. Sonic's personality is just perfect in colors.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a troll is in our presence folks. Let's not feed him....

....which I'm doing right now apparently.... :blink:

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like a troll is in our presence folks. Let's not feed him....

....which I'm doing right now apparently.... :blink:

Ironically someone +1 him.

But I do agree when he said that when Sonic gets crapped on, it was pretty funny in Colors when Tails did it.

However, in this case it WAS a repeat-offender troll (easy to check), so thanks for the heads up. Carry on (:

(PS: I agree that Sonic can be a real jerk. But that's part of why I love him.)

However, in this case it WAS a repeat-offender troll (easy to check), so thanks for the heads up. Carry on (:

(PS: I agree that Sonic can be a real jerk. But that's part of why I love him.)

Ah, I see.

Heh. Being a jerk is one of the reasons why I love Eggman, and the main reason why I dislike Sonic. Yay for double standards!

Ah, I see.

Heh. Being a jerk is one of the reasons why I love Eggman, and the main reason why I dislike Sonic. Yay for double standards!

You mind explaining you're double standard.

You mind explaining your double standard.

What's there to explain? I love how Eggman is a jerk through his ego and inferiority-superiority complex. I dislike how Sonic is sometimes a jerk through tiresome amounts of arrogance and cockiness. Simple as that.

• 9 years later...

Unleashed and Black Knight.  The 2 best stories imo.  Just don’t be anything like Colors Sonic ever again.  This is probably the only Sonic I actually loathe with all my heart.  It doesn’t help it came after Unleashed where Sonic was infinitely better in every way shape and form.

Edited by Miles Storzillo
Adding to my message