Awoo.

Pockie Ninja

AdventChild

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut-trailer-pockie-ninja/709070

Yes, you've heard and seen right. NARUTO VS BLEACH..............in chibi form. Well, adding One Piece could have made it epic or even more so. I'm actually looking forward to this for some reason and might get it or at least, play the demo.

Edited by AdventChild

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Conando

• Sean

• Ferno

• AdventChild

Popular Days

Whew! One Piece dodged a bullet here. I think the series is better off not crossing over with either of these two.

• Thumbs Up 1

A crossover with Dragon Ball wouldn't hurt One Piece, though. That would certainly be quite awesome in my opinion. Other than that Battle Stadium D.O.N. game because, you know, Naruto. Plus it kind of sucked. The Jump! series and Gigant Battle are cool enough though, I guess.

Heard about this a few weeks ago. Pretty much "Mediocre series vs just plain bad series."

'Glad One Piece didn't make it in this. The only crossover I wanna see One Piece in is with DBZ.

Though there was a One Pice/ Naruto/ DBZ crossover game in japan:

Sorry to say, I couldn't get into Jump Super Stars. It played simple enough, but it couldn't amount to holding my attention.

SJ has been teasing a Dragon Ball/One Piece crossover since the dawn of time. There was even a one-shot manga featuring Toriyama and Oda. They should just make a high-budget (so, not like this game) fighter already. And you know, release it internationally.