Awoo.

Sonic 20th Tribute Art Booklet

Psyguy

I am going to be releasing a digital booklet with some of the best artwork from around the globe. I would love to have your artwork be part of that book.

The offical page is here: http://sonic20th.tumblr.com/

Info is:

Nearly 20 years - that’s how long Sonic the Hedgehog has been around. For many of us, he’s much more than a mascot or just a simple video game. That’s why I’ve made this blog - on June 23rd, 2011 - Taking a note from the Udon Crew, we will release a giant digital book that will feature some of the best Sonic art around the globe.

How can you enter? You can either reply to this tumblr or you can send an e-mail to psyguy@gmail.com with the following information

Image: Either attach or send the URL of where the artwork is located

Your name: Your name you would like to be credited as.

URL: A url of your webpage where people can see more of your work.

Does it need to be something new? Not necessarily - if you would like to draw something specific for this digital book that would be great. But it’s not required.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Hope to see your artwork!

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Bad Quality Post 5

This is fail.~

How this a fail I think it's a pretty good idea what Psyguy has =).

If I had some artwork or if I knew how to draw properly I'll definitely submit something If I could =]. Hope you do well with this artbook.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

If you count the former Arta, they were not beautiful and not suited to the 20 th anniversary.

Logo can I do for 5 minutes.

Just recently I started to enjoy the drawings.

Drawing can make everyone who owns Arts.

Other resource figures look better for the 20 th anniversary.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 3

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's a brilliant idea. We can do anything, if we put our hearts into it.

And as a cartoonist in training, I would be happy to draw something special as my submission. :) To the Art Cave!! lol

Very good idea, but I'd suggest a different domain for hosting pictures, the sorting in that one is pretty terrible. :blink:

At the very least there should be a general gallery where you can see more than 10 pictures at a time, because as of right now it's a pain to click "load more posts" over and over again, and I can't imagine how long it would take to check every picture once the album is complete. :unsure: