Awoo.

ARTWORK: YoshiUnity's Art Gallery [UPDATED: Art throughout the year that wasn't posted on here!

YoshiUnity

Oh boo! 3DS only... it looks pretty neat based on the characters alone! Beautiful work overall YoshiUnity; I hope to one day have a 3DS so I can buy stuff like this. Or more likely, pray for Nintendo to release a title on consoles. XD

Keep up the wonderful work - what I always liked about non-Sonic fanart is in cases like this it helps me become interested in other franchises. smile.png

Thanks, Ogilive!

Yeah, I would appreciate a Wii U eshop Dillon's Rolling Western game a lot! Still, whenever you can get your hands on a 3DS, I recommend picking both games up.

And yes, the character in the game are great! In fact, they really drive the story and make the mission more interesting that one would expect.

• 1 month later...

Not a super big update today. Just a couple quick sketches of Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life.

img001-1.jpg

I'm getting to work on a leap animation for 2D animation class, and I drew these to get use to the character. (We had to use an actual cartoon for this.)

I pretty much drew him as close to his likeness in the first one. In the second one, I accidently gave him more build, but my professor was cool with it, so I'll just draw him like that.

I'm still at the planning stage of the animation, but still was something quick and I wanted to share it.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

zlCfzR0FkqkyyoxRXN.jpg

Things got crazy, but things are still grump!

Made this in Art Academy: Sketchpad. Took me a good six hours to get everything down. Wish I could have aded more detail in the tiny Grump characters, but that zoom in feature on Art Academy only goes in so far.

Still I like it.

• Thumbs Up 4

That... that is just... too beautifully crazy. I approve!

I admit I've never even really watched Game Grumps but I just love how beautifully surreal that all is. Quite the imagination on you, good sir!

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the late thanks, but thanks Ogilive! Game Grumps is an awesome online show I recommend to anyone who wants to kick back and watch some funny dudes play some games.

Anyway! Here's an update!

watermelongirl-1.png

It has been quite some times since I made a picture on Photoshop in freetime. Possibly two years, I think.  Anyway, to get back into the swing of things, I wanted to work on my cartoony/detailed artstyle a bit on here, but didn't want to make for fan art. I was thinking of watermelons and then this happened.

I also wanted to practice a different perspective I'm not used to, so Top-down it is... I guess this is a O.C. of mine now. Cool. I still have room to work with balancing the cartoony style with the extra detail. I feel like I came closer to that balance with this picture though.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 8 months later...

Alrighty! Just posting all -- that wiped from the crash -- back on here. Not worrying too much about descriptions. I might add those back whenever.

Commission price sheet. (Still accepting those btw.)

YUArtCommission2s.png

Daisy Redux from Art Academy

tumblr_nm91gdpV0d1sc4fbpo1_1280.jpg

Dynamic picture of my fan characters.

tumblr_nd6qdh9zxA1sc4fbpo1_1280.png

Original Characters -- Rock n' Roll Rabbits of the VHS Quadrant. (Left to right: Bite, Yukiko and Abigail.)

tumblr_ndezzgtPP11sc4fbpo1_1280.png

More Rock n' Roll Rabbits from the VHS Quadrant

tumblr_ndx9dfYd351sc4fbpo1_1280.png

Again... putting this one in spoiler to prevent random gun-jumping. (It was inspired by Wolfenstein and Inglorious Bastards.

Fitts_Final.png

1st Commission: Tyra the Raccoon. Requested on DeviantArt.

TyratheRaccoon2.png

2nd Commission: Terriful. Requested on DeviantArt

Terrifulfinal-1.png

Original Character: Melonie (Concept)

Melonierevamped.png

Anyway... Here's something new!

tumblr_nmd74ukVKY1sc4fbpo1_1280.png

Yeeeeeah... The smash ballots -- mentioned at the latest Nintendo Direct -- really caught my eye!

I voted for many characters, but Daisy is one of the ones I'm heavily pushing. Sure, I'm well aware competition is extremely stiff, but I think she has a better chance of getting in this way than the norm. Unlikely things have happen before, so I'm choosing to take the chance. Also, I definitely believe that she has the potential for a move set for her own. Since Nintendo's hell bent on keeping only in the Mario sport/party titles, have her moves built around that. There's plenty of material to work with there.

What...? You want me to say more? She's my favorite Mario Princess and I'm sick of using Daisy-colored Peach. Do the math, World. 

Might make some art of some of the other characters I'm pushing. Not sure yet. Anyway this is done in Colors! 3D. It can be viewed on 3D on the 3DS. Here's also a video showing how I made it.

colorslive.com/details/2775645

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Fitts_entry_Capcom_Fighting_1.jpg

Don't worry, everyone. I'm still hard at work with the requests. I just thought that at the meantime, I'll post something that I've finished a while back. 

This was my Capcom fighting tribute entry! It sadly didn’t make the cut, but on the bright side, I can post it on the internet now!

Anyway, for this picture, I wanted to use some of my favorite Capcom characters that were eligible. So I shoved Jin, Hsien-ko, Cody and Ayame all in the Blodia cockpit. Jin.. doesn't approve of it. Also Devilotte is there yukking it up in the screen.

I really had fun making this. Hope to take part in the next Udon contest, bring my all and hope for the best.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh wow, that looks excellent! He looks like an entirely fresh take on the character. Really love all of little details you added to him. Thank you so much! =D

• Thumbs Up 1

OH MY GAAAAAWD THEY'RE ALL SO GOOOOOD

No seriously like, wow you make them look so...so ALIVE. 

Oh wow, that looks excellent! He looks like an entirely fresh take on the character. Really love all of little details you added to him. Thank you so much! =D

Thanks, guys! Really glad you like them! 

This was an fun challenge for my self, and everyone's characters were really diverse and helped me tone my skills a bit. I really appreciate the strong responses to the results. Honestly, I really feel like these were some of my best requests yet.

Seeing people draw Mel for me always makes me happy and I adore your interpretation of her <3 Also that ankle bracelet is something I'm totally incorporating into canon

• Thumbs Up 1

Seeing people draw Mel for me always makes me happy and I adore your interpretation of her <3 Also that ankle bracelet is something I'm totally incorporating into canon

And I love it when people use something from my interpretation and make it canon. :D It really makes me feel accomplished and proud to see others take my additions so well!

Thanks, man! 

Mel was a very fun character to work on. Her shape and design really a chance to try out new ideas.

• Thumbs Up 1

Gaah, how did I miss this, I'd love to have seen Jessica or Charn or whoever in your style.

Those look really great, man!

• Thumbs Up 1

Gaah, how did I miss this, I'd love to have seen Jessica or Charn or whoever in your style.

Those look really great, man!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to say once again thank you for drawing Rodger. <3

Wow, your art is really impressive. I might have to hit you up the next time you do requests. I'd love to see some of my characters in your style. =)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, your art is really impressive. I might have to hit you up the next time you do requests. I'd love to see some of my characters in your style. =)

Thank you! And hey speaking of request!

Attention Everybody!

I'm doing it! Art request are go! If you want me to draw a Original or Fan character of yours, give me your character's name and a picture reference then either give me a PM with the info or post it in any of status bar updates I make concerning the request! This time, only the first nine will be accepted! A few rules though.

Slots taken up:

1. TCB - Rika

2. Ike -  Emma

3. Zaysho - Zelana

4. Spin Attaxx - Jessica

5. Galabance - Locke

6. Gabe - Marlowe

7. Nepenthe - Claudio Pascal

8. RosaRosaRosalina - Cami

9. Sixth-Rate Soma - Basil

10. Jovahexeon Jovahexeon - same name.

11. Soniko - Death Cannon

All slot have been taken. No more will be accepted!

Why am I doing this?

Because I finally have a lot of time to draw and I fell like working on some of your characters again. Also, this may be the last time I do this, because as I work on these I'll be working on my comic idea as well. More on that later. Also, I want to start pushing my commissions again, so freebies won't happen as often as they do now. So now's the chance to get'em while I still allow it.

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I didn't expect you to give Jess a more sorceress-y outfit! It actually looks pretty damn badass! I LOVE it, as well as the rest of these. They're all great! 8D

• Thumbs Up 2

You outdid yourself man. All these are looking great. See one of the things I rreally like about these requests you do is that you add a bit more pizzazz to them while still keeping core elements of the person's character. That's what gets me to notice the fine details and stuff.

Again, great job. Tenouttaten m8

• Thumbs Up 1

Whoa, Marlowe looks really different from the original design-but in a really neat way! He looks like something out of Fire Emblem now, lol.

I'm really impressed with that one, as well as the others (your interpretation of Galabance's Locke is my personal favorite)! Great work!

• Thumbs Up 1

Those shoes you gave Claude are awesome! My least favorite part of making fan characters is giving them an appealing shoe and I feel you nailed them. Would you mind if I used them in later artwork? 8D

Also, nice job on completely embarrassing him. Claude is ultimately a comic relief character and I'm glad you ran with it. It's totally in character. Thank yooouuuu! <3

• Thumbs Up 1

One thing I really want to mention is using Spin Attaxx's Jessica for example. You still kept her core design but incorporated what she does into the design WITHOUT going too dar and still made her look fresh. Or with my character Rika Lee; giving her more of a brawler look but still keeping what characteristics and basic ideas on what I gave her.

• Thumbs Up 2