Awoo.

Homestuck

Carbo

That's actually ancestorterezi. The giant red guy is His Honorable Tyranny.

Which would be hilarious if that's actually Karkat's ancestor. His closest genetic relative is a giant evil crab of death.

Yeah. Considering ancestors seem to be linked to color, there's almost no doubt that Karkat's ancestor is His Honorable Ridiculously Large Tyranny.

God Tier hoodies and shirts are here. Along with an update to the What Pumpkin shop.

Check this shit out.

Thankfully the hoodies are not shortsleeved. I just realized that was what I was expecting and it's a semi-retarded thing to expect.

He doesn't seem to have announced them yet, but he might fairly soon, which means they'll sell out in an hour. So if you want one you might want to get it now.

On a story note, Granpappy Equius seems to have fought against the high bloods in some way. Irony!

I just noticed that with the godhood shirts being the exact tone of the ones in the comic, that the ones in the comic could easily just be t-shirts and the hoods are separated ware, which could explain the separate tone shown even in the comic.

Why do I handle excitement by over-analyzing useless facts...

(Now which one can I taaaaake?)

So from what I can understand, AncestorTavros stages a coup which ends up killing Mindfang, and it makes the Queen send all adult trolls into space, so only the children are left, who obviously cannot stage another coup.

Also AncestorTavros has THE BIGGEST HORNS. EVER. And looks disturbingly like Pupa Pan.

On another note, it seems like Karkat's symbol was banned due to others with his symbol staging a revolt. Why does he have it?

The fact that Ancestor Tavros looks like Pupa Pan should've been kind of obvious, considering that Vriska's ancestor looks like her FLARP character.

Edited by Axl

Uh... Anyone noticing the corruption effects in the gifs? I have a good feeling that we're getting dangerously close to the disk scratch.

Uh... Anyone noticing the corruption effects in the gifs? I have a good feeling that we're getting dangerously close to the disk scratch.

I don't think the disk scratch is going to happen just yet.

I'm thinking the corruption will grow even more before The Scratch is reached, and then finally hit during The Scratch's creation. The Scratch resets the universe, because after the Disk Scratch nothing can be read, so the universe does not exist after that point.

After the disk scratch is the Kids finding their way to the trolls, and finishing off Noir, in Hivebent. The Trolls had their disk 2 already. Their universe is fine. The Kids's no longer exists and a new game was "installed".

• 2 weeks later...

THE COMIC LIIIIIIIIIIVES, with a new flash even.

Also man oh man the scratched disc is really screwing things up. Wonder if the glitches will impact the coin flip.

Also also: Gamzee's "jury" = D:

Also man oh man the scratched disc is really screwing things up. Wonder if the glitches will impact the coin flip.

o.o

Ooh, this update has me all excited. I'm so happy it's back, I don't know how much longer I could go without an update. :3

Haha, oh man. These latest pages are awesome.

Let me just say, I LOVE the theme on the site for the moment.

Hey, if I had a brother involved in something like Homestuck, I'd plug away. I AM WITHOUT SHAME.

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy shit that STRIFE page.

I would love to play a Homestuck fighting game with that sprite style.

And now, the battle we've all been waiting for and Andrew has been trolling us with by not showing.

This is going to be bloody and epic. *Ace Combat Zero OST: Zero starts playing*

Holy shit that STRIFE page.

I would love to play a Homestuck fighting game with that sprite style.

Oh FUCK, Rose.

Why did you have to become all super-dark?

Although okay she's got a 50/50 chance of coming back, especially after the way Doc Scratch describes her death.

GREAT JOB VRISKA.

Also there is new music and it is great (actual great and not sarcastic great like the above great).

VRISKA YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON TROLL AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

Speaking of Vriska, Spider8reath is a freaking awesome song. Loving the albums. That's right, albumS as in TWO. Go listen now.

VRISKA YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON TROLL AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

03804.gif

I wasn't expecting this turn of events. Karkat and Terezi obviously live, along with Kanaya, due to time shenanigans (karkat and terezi talking from beyond the countdown, and kanaya needs to tell jade what happened to her) but it looks like everyone else is possibly dead.

Of course that leaves pretty much Gamzee and Sollux, and I think Sollux is alive. He said he'd die twice, unlike the others. At this point, he's died twice. His original body, and his Prospit dreamself.