Awoo.

Homestuck

Carbo

Pffffhaha Karkat you're so stupid. The look on his face is priceless, and so is the card... Wait where's Sollux?

'bro.

SLOPPY M4K3OUTS NOW.

on the roof

H3H3H3 >:o]'

As if the alternating lines of all lowercase/ALL CAPS didn't give it away.

Edited by Axl

ENOUGH WITH THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE SHIT HUSSIE. We've already gotten two characters impaled to death to avoid a certain outcome.

Also... Wait. Has anyone actually explicitly mentioned before that God-tier players cannot die unless under certain circumstances?

Also... Wait. Has anyone actually explicitly mentioned before that God-tier players cannot die unless under certain circumstances?
I think it first came up here.

Doc Scratch and Vriska have both now said it.

Hopefully, Vriska has talked to John before her stabbing. I'd be pretty sad if she was just waiting for him and he never showed up, and when he replied finally she never answered.

Oh man Vriska. :(

She's trying so hard to be good...shouldn't that count? Shouldn't that make her death not just?

3 separate stories in that latest update, that's pretty cool.

- I feel bad for Vriska again. At least she actually did care about her friends. Who knows if she's permadead.

- John is now back alive, and has to kiss Rose? Haha, Vriska is definitely jealous.

- HATE SNOG. Scratch losing it is hilarious.

HAHA. Poor Doc is once again shocked and... Well, I didn't exactly see the HATE SNOG coming. When on Alternia...

Vriska is perma-dead, Karkat more than likely killed Gamzee, John is about to put the scratch into effect, Jade apparently has really increased in levels and is working with Dave to fight Bec Noir, and Alternia Noir just got shin shoyruken'd out of a very high building by Doc Scratch.

I pretty much love the three-simultaneous stories going on here. Lot of exposition in a small amount of time, while not really breaking away from Homestuck norm.

also hopefully rose is okay.

I started reading this yesterday. I was actually unsure I was reading this. I figured out I am reading this, and I love it. I'm somewhere in Act 3.

Jade you are a terrible shot, how do you even miss that bad, seriously. Also that is an awful lot of corpsesmooching for one page.

But for more serious things, now they're all out of extra lives, but they're still planning to bomb the Green Sun...so one of them isn't going to make it back, unless shenanigans...

Jade you are a terrible shot, how do you even miss that bad, seriously. Also that is an awful lot of corpsesmooching for one page.

But for more serious things, now they're all out of extra lives, but they're still planning to bomb the Green Sun...so one of them isn't going to make it back, unless shenanigans...

Sorry for the bump when there's no update I'm pretty sure all of you know that there wont be one until the 27th.

As you all know, my first post in this topic was me saying that I was bored by the first act. However, as I also said in that post, I was going to give it another chance. To be honest, If there's something that's been hyped as hell, then I tend to have really high expectations. First time around I was let down, but I decided to try the first act again. I wasn't as bored as last time, but I was still not too impressed.

And then... well... I think I'll let this picture explain everything...

3166.png

Well... to be honest I've only started act 5-2, Though I am loving this comic. Glad I decided to give it another go.

• Thumbs Up 1

I also feel that it is important to make an annual tradition of announcing a week long hiatus after sequences culminating in sloppy makeouts. What makeouts will be happening next year? How sloppy will they be? This is how I keep people hooked.

Hussie have I ever told you how much I love you

because it is a lot

you're like me if i was you

Oh man that's kind of a lot to process for just two pages. Although Karkat manages to make it hilarious with his fixation on self-makeouts.

And it took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out what the "yellow lawn ring" was.

Especially considering it's right in the picture.

"Lawn ring" is the troll phrase for "yard", as in, around your house.

But it's actually a different yard...

And Hussie also slipped in a bit of this page in the pictures and I don't know if it actually means anything or if he knows it's something people still fixate on and he's just toying with us.

And it took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out what the "yellow lawn ring" was.

Yeah. For some reason at first I thought it was John's tire swing.

I'm guessing it might be the only point that would be duplicated in the new universe, though space time shenanigans. Which is why Jade knows about it, being the Witch of Space, she might be able to literally see the spots that would stay the same, and it's the largest point.

Also HAHA CALLED EET.

That might be how they get through, if the Green Sun is connected to the Troll's session through the same time and space maze that it's stuck in, then blowing it up might create a path between sessions. The Scratch is... scratched, and they escape to the Troll's session, later on meeting up with their new, better prepared selves.

BAM, BITCHES. Finally got something.

UPDATE.

Gotta say that was not what I was expecting him to be working on. I don't care though, as it turned out great. 22 new pages, 5 MORE storylines, and a lot of sadness.

But best of all, DAVESPRITE LIIIIIIIIVES

Anyone else think Corridors of Time from Chrono Trigger (the Zeal theme) is surprisingly suitable for this particular update?

Wow, got a lot of stuff today. Forgive me if I mess up on any information, cause I tend to be a little slow...

Looks like Dave Sprite's still alive. Sweet.

Dave and Rose meet in the dream world as well. Interesting

A chat log with Nepeta and Jaspers. There's a mention of Death and Nepeta's love interest... Hmmmm...

LOL Wayward Vagabond's been pick pocketed! Liv Tyler to the rescue!

And it seems Vriska's contacting John from the afterlife. Here's to hoping they'll have that date they talked about.

Overall, I was pleased by this update.

Edited by The Stinking Recolor

Davesprite yay!

Oh wait hold on he's going to be erased by the Scratch.

Davesprite noooooooooooooooo

Oh! But he could take the bomb, rather than Dave or Rose!

Davesprite yay!

But then he would be dead.

Davesprite noooooooooooooooo

I wonder what's going on with the Scratch. Did it knock everyone out, or did Jade make then sleep at the yellow yard?