>waiting for update

>post in this topic

>run to MSPA

>no update

>just a picture

ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

Edited by Nathan

UPDATE TODAY!

We're still looking through the scrapbook.

John and Vriska finally meet face to face. Sorta...

Liv Taylor obtained the tumor from the wallet.

Some more stuff with Dave and Rose and Jadesprite and Davesprite.

Looks like Nanasprite's back.

Giving this thread a mandatory bunp with new albummmmmsssss!

Secondly, I don't think Gamzee is

dead.

After all that Dream Jade prototyping stuff, you see him at the CRITICAL MOMENT. Unless that was another alternate timeline.

Oh? An update? On my birthday?

What a nice gift. :D I'll check it out and put in my reaction in a little bit.

EDIT

The rest of the 'chapters' are still in development huh? Oh well.

Uh oh... Diamonds Droog's back.

More conversation with Davesprite and Jadesprite. Good to know Jadesprite's learning her powers, but I'm kinda worrying about Davesprite... Was it implied that he was going to die? :(

Edited by The Stinking Recolor

Looks like Jadesprite is finally beginning to learn to use her dog powers. 'Bout time. And DD is back. I almost forgot about him. Now he does what he does best, climbin' into windows and stabbin' Daves.

• 3 weeks later...

People used to think the trolls were the cancer killing Homestuck.

How much more of a metapun can you make

I guess I'm in the minority but I cannot get myself to get into Homestuck. I love the concept and all but I just can't get into it at all.

Hey, don't worry about it, it's cool. There are tons of people who can't get into it, so it's not really much of a minority than it is a Love it or Hate/Dislike it kind of thing.

This comic's definitely not for everyone, since there's a lot of stuff and backstory to process and even I think that the chatlogs can get tedious at times. Still I personally enjoy it for it's characters and story.

Edit: Does anyone notice Tavaros' Blood on Gamzee's mouth in the Gamzee/Dave picture? What could that be all about?

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

Update. Gamzee and Dave interaction finally.

Gamzee's power is being able to infest people with fear through sheer rage. Essentially he created the nightmare aspect of their universe. It was thanks to this that Cal manifested because he placed him in Dave's nightmares, so in reality, Gamzee is Cal's true creator.

Clowns giving kids nightmares go figure.

Also Gamzee went ahead and made the cancer in their universe terminal by creating all the harlequins.

But Dave was the one who inspired Gamzee to do it.

And Dave got the ICP video from Betty Crocker.

BETTY CROCKER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING GONE WRONG IN THE GAME AND IS LORD ENGLISH.

That's

um

whoa.

This is (one of the many reasons) why I love Homestuck. Just a few pages go up and half a dozen shocking, baffling, or amazing things happen.

Edit: Does anyone notice Tavaros' Blood on Gamzee's mouth in the Gamzee/Dave picture? What could that be all about?
Corpsesmooching.

Corpsesmooching.

Watch Gamzee closely. You can see him doing it. WITHOUT SEEING HIM MOVE OUTSIDE OF A TWITCH. I think Bro really has met his match when it comes to flash-stepping. I would love to see who would win in a step-off, if Gamzee wasn't so evil, and if Bro wasn't so dead!

I'd love for someone to explain ANYTHING that just happened in the latest update.
Edited by Diogenes

The 4th and 5th wall stuff makes sense (somewhat) but it doesn't explain why "Aradia (???)" is kept there with it.

Also new 2-page addition to the previous update, where Scratch makes reference to Aradia's "true master"... Lord English? And Scratch is hit in the face with a chair.

Edited by Spin

I started browsing the MSP adventures forum to gather info about the yellow yard and what was going on. (Forgot about it) so I think I understand, though Aradia (Or "Aradia (???)" as she's been called.)remains a mystery... Probably to be explained later.

True master? I hopefully Lord English is revealed soon, I've been dying to see him recently.

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

Crazy baseless theory: Aradia (???) is actually Aradia's ancestor.

nerp

remember? Aradia has met Doc Scratch.

this is when she met him.

Breathing privileges? Whahahahahuhuwut the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I have no clue what is happening.