Awoo.

Homestuck

Carbo

When suddenly they're on a spaceship heading for her "home planet"...

Uh...

Yeah, I don't think a string of updates has ever confused me so much.

The common theory seems to be that it was the troll empress's ship. Only the highest of highbloods could have survived the vast glub.

Also regarding current updates, I'm torn between grinning at the reference to early Rose strife ("Passive Aggress" is still one of my favorite jokes in the whole comic) and worrying about Aradia (???).

Oh wow, the latest update throws us for yet another loop... several in fact.

Time for another edition of Doc Scratch's Storytime.

They both then proceeded to have one of the best rap-offs in the history of paradox space.

GAMZEE VS DAVE.

The ULTIMATE epic rap battle of history.

Also, I have a feeling that the 'Signless' is Ophiucus.

Edited by Axl

The Signless is Karkat's Ancestor. He was only referred to once in one of Mindfang's journal entries prior to this, and it was only mentioned that he was someone who apparently led some sort of rebellion that caused a lot of shit to get fucked up, and as a result his symbol, or even mentioning him, became outlawed.

Scratch seems to imply that this rebellion has something to do with the fact that memories of his own session began to resurface after their game had to be scratched and reset. Clearly he was the only one who would remember everything they did.

EDIT: Holy shit Signless confirmed for Troll Jesus and Karkat is confirmed to practically have a cult built around his very existence!!

Hahahaha Hussie just broke the 5th wall. Omnipotent narrator showdown go?

Also we are quite literally seeing Troll Jegus.

I like the idea of page banner Hussie communicating entirely in alt-text.

Also from a little while back:

MY SIGN IS A PICTOGRAPHIC SYMBOL THAT LOOSELY TRANSLATES AS "PLEASE HIKE THESE PANTS UP TO THIS GUY'S ARMPITS, CHAIN HIM TO A FLOGGING JUT, AND MAKE A FUCKING EXAMPLE OUT OF THIS SORRY SACK OF SHIT."

Was it wrong of me to laugh at the "vast expletive"?

Also here comes the real indulgent self insert. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

EDIT: Okay how did I not notice JEGUS PANTSKAT. I feel so stupid right now.

Edited by Phantomime

MY SIGN IS A PICTOGRAPHIC SYMBOL THAT LOOSELY TRANSLATES AS "PLEASE HIKE THESE PANTS UP TO THIS GUY'S ARMPITS, CHAIN HIM TO A FLOGGING JUT, AND MAKE A FUCKING EXAMPLE OUT OF THIS SORRY SACK OF SHIT."

oh my god ancestor pantskat

oh my god

The Sufferer may die, but his pants live on.

This is an amazingly ridiculous comic.

Nepetacestor x Karkatcestor confirmed with new update. Somehow this makes Nepeta's death seem a tad more tragic to me, they could have explored her a bit more.

Update.

So.

Fefcestor = Troll Betty Crocker is now a fairly reasonable assumption (the sideways trident looks similar to the BC logo). And her ship is the one that Scratch teleported Aradia (???) to, meaning she's still likely very much alive.

Also AUTHORSPLODE! Hussie how are you lost in Scratch's mansion? You're the worst omnipotent narrator ever.

Edited by Spin

The words on the side of the Troll Empress' ship translate to Battleship Condescension. Spin, I now see where this is going.

04072_1.gif

Hussie for best dancer confirmed.

Also, watch Ancestaradia run right into Lord English. Totally calling it.

Edited by Phantomime

Also, watch Ancestaradia run right into Lord English. Totally calling it.

I hope we're not sticking with this theme for long. It hurts to look at.

Oh hi Lord English, good to finally hear from you. And why do your commands sound similar to WV's...?

Lol, at Hussie owning Doc Scratch.

Uh oh... it's Lord English?

Um.... Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff layout? lol.

Oh thank god, that theme only stuck around for one page. The regular site is back, freshly unsnopped and with a snazzy new layout.

Now can we maybe, possibly, FINALLY finish this act? The Scratch interlude lasted OVER THREE MONTHS.

Edited by Spin