Awoo.

Homestuck

Carbo

I'm pretty sure he's trolling and that Jake isn't directly connected. Red herrings, etc.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too obvious.

Edited by Spin

• 2 weeks later...

A Tavros and Karkat based rap...

TAVROS

Uh, My name is Tavros I got somethin' to say. Best beware my horns, get out of my way. I may look small, maybe kind a weak, but I guarantee ya I am on the peak. Seek me out, if you are wanting to best me in a game of role playin', go ahead and test me.

Cuz I just can't stop when there's sidequests to beat , I'll be level 99 while you just sit in your seat. My lance flies past and leaves ya in a caste, I know bout disabilities, but mine don't last. I got's some pants made of robot parts, got em from a friend who's built with the strength and smarts.

And now I'm metal than was before but it don't really matter 'cause I'm born to soar.

KARKAT

This cat is karkat and I do not play, I think writtin' rhymes is kinda gay. But this cattle, wants a rap battle, so I'll get my saddle, and his world I'll rattle (what!). I don't takes no business from dat ho Nepeta, I thinks that its a crime to use a low-case lettah, I don't follow trends no I am the settah, and fuckass you'd best know that I is so much bettah than you.

Who are you to say, that I am not the best, this executioners way, will never let you rest , no time to make a wrong, just move it on along, and maybe I will win it as I finish this song.

TAVROS

Uh, I don't mean to brag about this dream I had, where I could fly through the sky like I'm peter pan, and I'm looking from on high at all you peeps below though, and everything is got such a wondrous gold glow. Gamzee would say fuckin' miracles, as I soar through this world so spherical, and I see you sleepin' oh so soundly, cuz you ain't dreamin', so profoundly!

Like a charging bull in a china shop, I make the beat drop, I never stop, gotta stay on that high top. I know my raps strong, I can last long, never guess wrong, I am the one who makes the best song.

KARKAT

There's one thing I forgot to mention, so please listen up and pay attention. I'm the true troll, lemme tell ya how I roll. I makes a giant imp look like a small mole. And everything I slice release a fountain of bloodshed, funny how my weapon came from the tool shed. And everbody wants to be the number 1, but it takes a Karkat to be the prodigal son.

This knight of blood is the final boss, on the internet, I will troll at any cost, ready get set, too bad y'all 'ready lost, bitches get wet, when my path they come across.

Edited by Legendary Pine Tree

^ Ha, that's pretty win.

Anyway.

Crabdad what are you doing on Earth, you're a lusus, lusii belong on Alternia, silly Crabdad.

Haven't read any of it but I've got several good friends who really love the comic...and fill my tumblr log full of the characters.

Last panel of Homestuck. Entire story ended, everything wrapped up, finally done.

Dave bleats like a goat.

Re: the latest update. It contains a callback from nearly FOUR THOUSAND PAGES AGO.

How does Hussie even plan this stuff XD

Similarly, in a recent conversation:

TT: There's a lot of give to that ass, you may say.

TT: Might like to settle in. Make myself comfortable. Start a family.

TT: Bounce a coin off that ass, you'll demand of visitors. It's not going anywhere.

TT: Bet that coin'll take a good nap there.

It's from all the way back here, in the plush rump chat.

And that's not even anything the characters said, that's just nameless background character chatter.

"Oh hey upd- 0_0"

My surprise is split about equally between the thing that just happened and that I almost predicted it (I gave it about a 50-50 shot as soon as she ran out the door).

So in the animation, I was loling at first about how the word HOMESTUCK was just floating in the sky next to the sun.

Then the mailbox explodes.

THEN the curtain closes.

The collective fanbase then collectively raised their fists in the air and shouted HUSSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by Spin

I did NOT see that coming. I knew something bad would happen as she reached here hand in, but WOW.

R.I.P. Jane Crocker. We hardly knew ya. Really.

Edited by Santamime

I don't think she's dead.

Because shenanigans.

Homestuck's got a lot of shenanigans.

Though now I think is when we transition to Mom and Bro.

Seems that way. Looks like Act 6 is going to be made up of, fittingly, 6 mini-acts.

-------------------------------------------

EDIT: Oh wow, the latest update. Outside of robo-Hussie's maniacal laughter, there's actually quite a lot of interesting things in the latest panel. WV has a ? next to the X, as does Jane. Spades Slick and Clover (of all characters) have a ? as well. Sollux has half an X. Dad's X is scribbled out due to being alive again in the post-Scratch universe. And then there's Bilious Slick in the background with the giant X.

Also the wolf head gets a :( over it, which made me laugh harder than it should've.

Edited by Spin

Three years. Three mind fucking years.

Well, if he's starting from when i think, that means until April 13th... next year. Damn, that's a long time.

OH NO SOLLUX IS DEAD

... Wait this was pretty much something that was gonna happen anyway. Plus you know, there's still one of him at the sun with Aradia.

Edited by Spin

Yeah, timehax has insured that there's another Sollux.

Besides, anyone who saw his face cracking when he started to move the meteor would've seen this coming.