Awoo.

Homestuck

Carbo

He was talking to Doc Scratch during Cascade...I'm not 100% sure, but I think he was still doing the "crazy" two-person thing.

WAIT, JOHN, TROLLS USE BUCKETS FOR SE-

Too late.

*waits patiently for awkward chaos*

Edited by Axl the Electric Reindeer

Oh god, Kanaya's going clown hunting. She isn't taking ANY more shenanigans from Gamzee.

Also it sucks that Aradia and Sollux are likely gonna stay behind.

So uh.

That sure was a flash. A very pretty flash at that.

There's also enough foreshadowing to make your head spin.

- IMPERIAL DRONES

- Bro fighting somebody

- Mom throwing a frozen Mutie through a 4th wall...?

- Jake with his island on fire because the volcano's erupting

- Jane on Prospit who sees all this through clouds

Edited by Spin

Not frozen, probably, and probably not Mutie either; Dave had some weird bugs in amber, so this is presumably the equivalent, kidMom has mutant cats in...something else you seal and preserve dead things in, I dunno.

Another thing that may be important: Scratch-session Prospit doesn't seem to have any prototyping towers/orbs. They were clearly visible in the advanced bass solo flash, so they should be visible here...

I finally caved and started reading Homestuck the night before last. I'm currently only up to where all the trolls have finally been introduced and some of their backstories elaborated on, so I imagine I have a way to go yet, but I'll be back in this topic to read the topic properly and contribute once I'm all caught up =D

Good to see you reading Flyboy! And yeah, you've still got a fair ways to go :P You've started Act 5, and Act 5 is absolutely gigantic. As in bigger than the first 4 acts combined xD

Edited by Spin

I have to say that I find the whole four-suit continuum of troll romance to be absolutely fascinating. Although I disagree that it's so far different from 'linear' human romance... Okay, so maybe we don't have similar reproductive paths, but I'm pretty sure that psychologically humans are capable of relationships/romances in all four areas. Still, how it functions necessarily for them is still one of the most interesting mechanisms I've seen in a webcomic. I can see why the trolls are the most popular characters in Homestuck for most people.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, this explains a few things...

Damn it, Jack, what the hell are you doing? You're not supposed to be doing that shit yet. Or at all.

*greet*

Jack why are you too smart.

Also:

The moment rapidly approaches.

When the clock strikes twelve,

You're gonna bring this whole goddamn ball down.

Happy New Year!

So, I've been reading for like four straight days now, really into it... finally got to Act 6 and it's starting over with a new cast of characters? ): Without spoiling too much for me, is that it for the old cast of humans and trolls? I will be very sad but will persevere and try to get back into it, anyway XD;