Awoo.

Homestuck

Carbo

Dirk just acted so fast.

It was awesome.

DAMN DOGG WHY AS A ROBOT I GOT TO BE SO PREDICTABLY SUSCEPTIBLE TO LIQUID LIKE THIS. IT AIN'T COOL!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The Prince is Awake.

Your Shit is Wrecked.

And also, oh boy! They used "Time On My Side" from the Strife album! I really really hope they use the others soon.

A battle set to Stormspirit + Heir Conditioning would be amazing.

Edited by Charizard
  • Thumbs Up 1

Don't you hate/get horribly confused when a ton of exiles are not only in the present, but in the basement?

Another contest under way. This time it's for making album art. Apparently the next album is ready to go and now it's just a matter of making the art assets.

The winners of the contest have been notified! Thank you to all who participated in the music-making process!

Now… onto the second part of this shindig. There’s a lot of artistic talent out there in the fandom!!! So we’ve decided to open our options and allow people to submit track art this time! It only seems fitting alongside the contest.

If you want to contribute track art to be displayed with the winning tracks, please follow these specifications:

• Each piece of art must be resizeable to 350x350. Maximum dimensions for submission are 700x700. Each file must be smaller than 1MB.
  • PNG or JPG format only.
  • Each piece of art must have a focus on a particular BETA/ALPHA KID or a particular TROLL/ANCESTOR. It’s okay if the art has more than one character in it, just as long as it could be construed as being “about” a particular one. It would help the filename clearly states what character it is, for example: john_egbert_sexy_bootes.png or dolorosa_by_INAFKNG.jpg
  • You may only submit up to three files. Keep all three files to one e-mail.
  • When you submit, give a name I can credit the art to and a link to your website/tumblr/portfolio/what have you.
  • E-mail art to homestucktrackart@gmail.com before 11:59PM EST on Saturday, March 3rd.

Here are the answers to questions that will inevitably be asked:

Q: Why just kids and trolls? I want to draw Sawtooth and Squarewave!

A: Not every character in Homestuck is represented by the chosen tracks, and being too specific about the characters would ruin some of the surprise. It’s better for everyone if I don’t get 500 drawings of Frigglish when none are needed.

Q: I drew this fanart BEFORE you announced you were collecting art, but I cropped and resized it and now it fits the specifications. Is it okay if I submit it?

A: Yes. That is actually the main type of submission I am hoping to get, and why the deadline is so close. There is no need to draw anything new specifically for this. At all.

Q: Do I get paid if my art is chosen?

A: Nope! The idea is kind of “wow, this fanart I drew for free is now being displayed on an album. Cool.”

So these "new" trolls have got me wondering.

The common theory is that they're the A1 players, the pre-scratch versions of the troll ancestors. The fact that the two we've seen are dead may explain why they still exist; the dreambubbles are outside the game sessions, so outside the reach of the scratch. We don't know how they died, why they're dead, or how many others are dead, but...at least one of them would have to have been alive to actually make the scratch, right? So maybe some of them didn't make it out (in so much as "being dead in a dreambubble" counts as "out").

Maybe it was just the Signless, and maybe that's why he remembered.

I dunno I'm probably way off.

...at least one of them would have to have been alive to actually make the scratch, right? So maybe some of them didn't make it out (in so much as "being dead in a dreambubble" counts as "out").

So it seems UU is the fan...

and uu is the horror-movie obsessed hater.

Prepare the ships, men.

Hmmm... Interesting, a new troll huh? and Feferi's ancestor as a teen?

Can't wait to see how this all turns out, I'm really liking where this is going.

New update. I'm guessing the tall robot is Sawtooth.

It is indeed.

I have no idea how, but one of my accquaintances drew him a few weeks ago. I'm guessing the wiki?

Also, I'm too lazy to check, but I believe Dave had a poster of them at some point.

Also, I'm too lazy to check, but I believe Dave had a poster of them at some point.

Really?

Ah, Hussie, you and your subtle foreshadowing...

uu: THE DRONES HAVE COME A KNOCKIN'

Incoming STRIFE page? Maybe.

Edited by PhanDERP