Carbo

Homestuck

Well. Yep. That sure is the ectobiology lab on the troll meteor. Iiiinteresting.

uu and UU sharing a body was pretty obvious for a while, so not as much of a twist as Calliope's true appearance. I've never seen fandom fanart appearance headcanons so thoroughly shaken by an update.

Btw, as a respite from IRL shit, Homestuck is pretty much where I've been. *_____*

GIANT update this morning. As in, 65 pages. Thought it'd be a flash, but this is pretty much just as good.

Death, death everywhere!

*Watches Tumblr dash explode* o.o Well, that sure was an update! Kinda nice to have all the character options uploaded at once rather than having to wait for each one (which kind of takes the fun outta the whole choose-a-character device).

But yes. Doom and death and mayhem. Tasty.

Maybe you've all noticed, but I just have to say something...

Jesus Christ Hussie, getting people to buy your adspace is goddamn highway robbery.

I don't think Andrew sets the price, I think it's based on the higher bidder, and let's face it, Homestuck has a ridiculous amount of viewers, resulting in the insane rate. I can only wonder how much money Hussie is making off the site.

OH GOD THAT UPDATE.

I WAS LITERALLY CHEERING AT THE END.

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

​Also UNITE FUCKIN SYNCHRONIZATION I WAS WAITING FOR THIS TO BE A FLASH

Edited by Gideon Gleeful

Well then.

iUtbf.jpg

That's a hell of a way to Enter.

Fuckin' Gamzee's going to end up being responsible for all of this. Gamzee and Cal. Should've chainsawed that fuckin' clown when they had the chance.

I think it is now safe to say that shit is now far more real than it ever was before.

I now get an idea of just why LE is considered such a big threat

I actually genuinely felt really terrible for everyone when all those dead characters got just DISINTEGRATED OUT OF EXISTENCE.

Suddenly, death in Homestuck is a pretty big deal.

​Anyone else remember when the minions were the most dangerous things in the comic?