Awoo.

Homestuck

Carbo

Oh man, that flash! Stakes are getting really high!

And Did... did the characters who were already dead just get killed off?

At this point, I really shouldn't be surprised. tongue.png

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings

WELP.

That's about all that needs to be said.

Also, longest flash not named Cascade in the whole comic, even longer than Descend.

• 1 month later...

Update! Make sure you have a spare hour before you begin playing. It took me AGES.

Yes, it's a walkaround game.

Yes, pre-Scratch ancestors are involved.

Yes, it is awesome.

Not gonna go into details here because there is SO MUCH TO GO THROUGH. No wonder it took Hussie this long.

Edited by Spin

This is awesome. The pre-scratch ancestors are awesome. Karkat and Terezi's, especially.

It's crazy how hilarious Karkat can be even when he doesn't say a word.

Edited by Masaru Daimon

I got to the end of the game, and I have to say, Jesus Christ.

They were much different than I had expected, and had hoped. I expected Karkat's ancestor to be some sorta "HOLIER †HAN †HOU" pretentious do-gooder (due to his being the troll equivalent of Jesus, with Porrim being filling the role of Virgin Mary), not full on stereotypical tumblrite. The only character that's not a complete joke there is Porrim, and because of that I think they're all gonna die except for the characters already introduced. That's what happened with the other joke characters.

At least Dave warned us about how they weren't what they all were made up to be in the flash.

everything is amazing

every character is my favorite character

and the best part

First, I’d originally planned to put more in the game than this, but it was running a bit long, so I decided to chop it up. I’m planning two more installments of this game, probably to be released over the next couple weeks.

more is coming

Oh my god, I loved this flash game. all the new trolls introduced and Andrew Hussie's cameos, which cracked me up.

... And why do I find Latula so adorable? wacko.png

more is coming

Hell... Yes.

That is an absolutely ridiculous amount of money in an absolutely ridiculously short amount of time.

When it first went up I was reasonably confident that they'd make the goal by the deadline. When I saw how fast it went up in the first few hours I figured it'd be done in a week. But holy shit, $700,000 in barely more than a day.

I can't even fathom predicting how high it's going to be when it actually ends.

That is an absolutely ridiculous amount of money in an absolutely ridiculously short amount of time.

When it first went up I was reasonably confident that they'd make the goal by the deadline. When I saw how fast it went up in the first few hours I figured it'd be done in a week. But holy shit, $700,000 in barely more than a day.

I can't even fathom predicting how high it's going to be when it actually ends.

Probably around over a million dollars.

So. The next reward tier was unlocked. The Midnight Crew tier. It was beautiful.

Upon seeing that it was $125, a tear fell from my eye. A tear of black liquid sorrow caused by the want of something unobtainable.

I swear they had BETTER ADD THAT SHIT TO THE STORE LATER OR I WILL BE VERY UPSET

yes i fucking liked the intermission and i think the MC is awesome

Edited by Phantomime

I hear you, Phantomime. The Slickpak is what made me finally get around to registering and pledging. And there's still another reward yet to be revealed!

JADE: he uh...

JADE: kind of broke up with me

If you listen very closely, you can actually hear the shippers' heads explode.
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

old uncle Phan-toe-mime Is gonna share a secret with all the poor little kiddies who cannot afford to spend $50

Instead of waiting for that update to happen a couple hours like a buncha CHUMPS

You could get in RIGHT NOW

Here's whaddya do (instructions are for chrome because if you aren't using chrome then get out of my sight):

1. login to your kickstarter account, (Making one is free if I remember) click on messages

2. press f12, a box should either pop up or display at the bottom of the window

3. press escape

4. paste in the following code

5. press enter

tumblr_m44v452w9r1r6tqc1o1_500.gif

Edited by Phantomime

• 1 month later...

I dunno whether to laugh my ass off or cry my eyes out at Caliborn gunning down Gamzee.

and... after finding that computer, is Caliborn going to possibly change the story? Oooohhh crap.

Also, really late for this, but I didn't realize until recently how much Meulin Leijon eerily reminds me of my middle sister. (Who happens to be a tumblr addict.) At one point, I even think Meulin even says "THE FEELS" Like my sister... O_o

Okay, seriously...

Doesn't seem like Caliborn opening fire on Gamzee is going to get old anytime soon. Gamzee deserves it, anyway.

So yeah, hella jeff recommended it to me last week when I was looking for something to read online, and I guess I can consider myself a fan.

I still have a crapton of pages to read. >_<