Awoo.

Homestuck

Carbo

So there's another Alterniabound now,

And jegus conksucking christ I have never been this fucking terrified of playing a game.

Its one thing to watch this evolve but PLAYING through it?

Just like that Hussie somehow made the best horror game in a time when unironically most of them in the market are shit.

So there's another Alterniabound now,

And jegus conksucking christ I have never been this fucking terrified of playing a game.

Its one thing to watch this evolve but PLAYING through it?

Just like that Hussie somehow made the best horror game in a time when unironically most of them in the market are shit.

Just the Nightmiracles (yes i just made that up) music was pure terror. I wonder what Nepeta saw though, other than I guess possibly Vampire Kanaya?

Also holy fuck, Gamzee isn't crazy. I was thinking he was, but I guess he's so high up he's violent. Wonder why Feferi and Eridan don't get so raging.

Might have been watching the Equius events unfold?

Also holy shit

I actually just realized,

2qmqkd3.jpg

Gamzee is cloning his lusus

Might have been watching the Equius events unfold?

Possibly, though, honestly? I doubt it. I can't see a single grate anywhere near Gamzee or anything, and Kanaya obviously used the transportalizer in the other room (and i guess chopped it in half? i dunno.) and it could have lead just to an adjacent room.

It could be either, but I'd bet my money on Kanpire watchings.

Edited by Galaxy Man

Oh, shit. OH, SHIT.

Equius may or may not be fucked right now. It wouldn't be easy to fight well with an arrow through the leg...

Well.

Four down.

Fuck. Stop killing people, Hussie. You monumental dick.

Edited by Galaxy Man

So, status of the trolls currently...

Karkat: Alive and well, running for his life.

Sollux: Also alive, but with missing teeth and possibly blinded. Karkat is with him.

Terezi: Alive, but not quite aware of Eridan or Gamzee's rampages.

Aradia: Alive, God-Tiered, and froze Jack like a bitch.

Tavros: Killed by Vriska, his blood is being spilled around by Gamzee.

Nepeta: Alive and hiding, but could well attack Gamzee at any moment. Could possibly die as well.

Kanaya: Dead, but possibly now a vampire. For some reason.

Vriska: Alive, and unaware of the fact that two homicidal maniacs are also on the loose. This factor may cost her. Current body count = 1.

Equius: Dead... From erotic asphyxiation. Yeah.

Feferi: Dead, her blood may have been drained by a vampiric Kanaya.

Gamzee: Alive, and just killed Equius, currently on a psychotic rampage. Is currently aware that Eridan is also on a rampage. Current body count = 1.

Eridan: Alive, and has the highest main character kill count in the story so far, at 2. However, he is unaware of Gamzee's psychotic rampage, or Vriska's kill.

Once again: Vriska Vs. Eridan Vs. Gamzee is almost inevitable at this rate. Place your bets, people.

Edited by Masaru Daimon

Man Equius why you gotta go down like a chump, I thought you were STRONG.

Also it's kind of worrying that no one's been able to lay a finger on any of the 3 killers. Granted Tavros is Tavros and Equius was getting off on it, but we've still got 3 dead, one wounded, and one undead, and no one's even been able to fight back. Though considering that Nepeta was watching this, and how Gamzee looked in the New Years update, that may change...

03439.gif

I just now actually LOOKED at this picture. It's terrifying.

Also, I dunno about Gamzee killing Nepeta off. Gamzee is strong but I have a feeling he's not fast, and Nepeta is fast.

When he's watching the computer screen that is his blood, so it could be from Nepeta, but it could also be him wounded and dying, painting his face with his blood.

Well, we know why he's bleeding.

THE CRAZY BASTARD CUT HIMSELF. WITH NEPETA'S CLAWS.

Also, ANOTHER transition to John?! Goddamn it Hussie.

Nepeta nooooooooooooooooooooo

You were supposed to at least scratch him on your own!

also that was completely terrifying. That was actually scary.

Beep? Beep!? BEEEEEEEEP!!!!!

How am I supposed to sleep tonight when I don't even know whether Nepeta lives or dies? This suspense is too much. X<

Suddenly I understand everything.

I was not expecting that much of a look into Vriska's mind just about ever. Kinda sad, really.

Sssssttttiiilllllll mad about the thing with Tavros though.

Man Terezi's blaming everything on Vriska, right when Vriska's in a real vulnerable place, emotionally. I can't see that ending well.

Also Karkat's...wait, what?

What...

And what about the OTHER twelve wigglers you spawned?
WHAT.

edit: Oh, hey, Sollux is up. And blind. And toothless. Also his girlfriend's dead and there's a crazy clown after them. Man he is having the shittiest day.

Edited by Diogenes

Clearly the 12 new wigglers will be the miracle of a new beginning.

Also Sollux's shirt print bleeds it into III.

BRACE FOR ACT 5.3

Well, John created 8 humans. Jade's Grandfather, His Grandmother, Dave's Bro, and Rose's Mom. THEN, he made himself, Rose, Jade, and Dave.

What would give the impression Karkat would have it different? He created not twelve, but twenty four trolls, and twelve would become the trolls we know, while the others would become some form of parent.

The other 12 are their ancestors whom they are following the footsteps of. Here's to hoping we get an ancestor arc coming up. :3

Sollux is taking this surprisingly well. Maybe a little too well...maybe Eridan fried his brain, too. Hopefully he's just happy to no longer hear the screams of the doomed, tho'.

Also going back to the ancestors thing, I wonder if it means some of the trolls are related? In the kids' session, their parents' DNA was mixed to approximate how human reproduction works. Troll reproduction is said to involve a "diabolical incestuous slurry" of genetic material, so maybe it did that, too.

Sollux is taking this surprisingly well. Maybe a little too well...maybe Eridan fried his brain, too. Hopefully he's just happy to no longer hear the screams of the doomed, tho'.

He's talking like Aradia now, also. I think being blinded actually did take away his issues, so now he's completely 0kay with everything because hey, it's better than before.

Also going back to the ancestors thing, I wonder if it means some of the trolls are related?

... Yeeesss? Once again, looking to the kids, Jade and John, Dave and Rose. Related in pairs. The trolls are prolly related in a 6 x 6 or close to that.

In the kids' session, their parents' DNA was mixed to approximate how human reproduction works. Troll reproduction is said to involve a "diabolical incestuous slurry" of genetic material, so maybe it did that, too.

He's more than likely not going to go into that at all, so I dunno. I guess the ancestors could be mixed up into a slurry, and then that is separated by some sort of DNA process so the Trolls are mostly from a specific ancestor but still have differences in DNA.

Wow.

That makes little to no sense at all.

honestly that is the first time I can actually say that for Homestuck. Wonder what's going on? Did their plan to meet succeed and Aradia went back in time for a message? I dunno. Weirdest sudden switch ever.