Awoo.

Homestuck

Carbo

It's a memory in a dream, like that time with Jade and Feferi.

But Dave's dreamself isn't dead, and that was why Jade and Feferi could communicate like that. Afterwards it was because-

Waiiiiiiitt a second.

So when Jade was dreaming, Feferi was dead? So the nightmare creatures can actually create bubbles for dead people?

He wasn't going to find a way to bring her back after she died! He already did!

EDIT: Oh, oh okay. Yeah everything makes sense now Dave wise. Hopefully Aradia isn't dead. Again.

Edited by Galaxy Man

So I just discovered this series on Sunday. I've read through ALL OF IT this week (that's 3,484 pages as of right now according to the latest image filename), just finishing about 10 minutes ago.

There have been many moments where I've been downright baffled... and yet I can't stop reading.

There have been many moments where I've been downright baffled... and yet I can't stop reading.

Now that you're reduced to waiting for pages, like us, you'll realize how often you'll get that feeling while you wait on a page that makes zero to no sense, and you never know when he'll update.

You never know.

Ever.

Well okay you kinda do.

But never REALLY.

I feel pretty dumb for not putting this up when I started the topic. You guys will probably want this, assuming you dont have it yet.

There's already some built in macros in the folder but assuming you browse /co/, MSPAchan, the forums or the like, you're bound to come across a lot of them. Of course you can also make your own, then you have to remember the transparency scheme for the background.

And man recent update gives me a feeling that since the trolls can meet in dream bubbles, Dreambubble Tavros will interact with Jade and that he'll have fun with his NEW CRUSH only to then he'll get his heart broken all over again once Dream Jade gets prototyped.

And man recent update gives me a feeling that since the trolls can meet in dream bubbles, Dreambubble Tavros will interact with Jade Dave and that he'll have fun SLAM POETRY BATTLES with his NEW CRUSH ARCH-RAP-NEMESIS only to then he'll get his heart broken SICK FIRES all over again once Dream Jade gets prototyped. HE STARTS DROPPING THAT SHIT.

Fixed.

Also I am surprisingly happy with this turn of events.

Not to mention, the Dreambubbles might be actual PHYSICAL OBJECTS, so people still alive/not dreaming can go visit.

Aradia's lines at the end made me smile and feel all warm inside.

2nalllh.gif

HNNNNNNNNNNGGHHHHHHHH

On a much more distressing note,

Rose is still hellbent on destroying the Green Sun and obliterating the Furthest Ring

Which means,

this essentially destroys afterlife.

SOMEONE STOP HER

On a much more distressing note,

Rose is still hellbent on destroying the Green Sun and obliterating the Furthest Ring

Which means,

this essentially destroys afterlife.

I don't think so. Why would she create a plan that completely eliminates the gods she loves.

Not to mention, I think, with a mass of two universes? yeah the bomb is pretty much just gonna blow up the sun and really get no further can you think about how MASSIVE that shit is, no, you can't, because it's fucking huge. Even if there was literally no space between the atoms, it would still be incredibly large.

Also, it sounds like there is a decent distance from the sun to the Furthest Ring, and the gods exist in every Indisphere anyways and seem to be a constant, so if they DID die, then wouldn't that mean they die in every other game?

The Green Sun is the very core of The Furthest Ring. Destroying it, with The Tumor of all things, is more than likely set to cause collateral damage to The Furthest Ring and the Dreamscape that they reside in. That's what Rose is planning on doing, travel to the core and destroy it in order to nullify the effects of the First Guardians. It's the biggest actual physical entity in the game and currently the most powerful one.

This is why Kanaya and Aradia were constantly attempting to prevent her from doing it. There's only one Green Sun. Destroying it isn't just breaking the session, it's breaking existence.

Oh no Vriskaaa

Why is it, just as I start to like her, something happens? Of course, if she dies, then I guess I don't hate her again. I dunno. Either way, hopefully she dosen't die, and just meets up with Aradia or something. I can see Aradia freezing her in time and taking her away, but honestly with the recent lifespan of trolls rapidly decreasing, I doubt it.

:(

Also, holy fuck, I thought the burst John did when he discovered his powers was a one-time thing, but I guess he can just do it now. Pretty awesome.

I have no idea what the fuck he can do to get to the center of the battlefield with wind, but eh.

Unless he's going to drill into the thing with a cyclone, but that seems like not possible.

EDIT: Oh.

Okay, new rule. What ever I say, immediately assume that I'm wrong, and what I just said is the opposite of what happens.

Edited by Galaxy Man

03501.gif

OH GOD NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

THINGS WERE JUST GETTING HAPPY WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.

There is one speck of hope - Jack most likely RESPECTS John's dad. Remember when Mr. Egbert set Jack's hat on fire, stamped on it repeatedly, and then covered it in shaving cream?

Edited by Masaru Daimon

So with the latest update... what the hell did I just read?

Rape!

Mind rape!

Also literal rape!

:D

No wonder Vriska is so fucked up.

03506.gif

03507.gif

Place your bets.

Vriska has the advantage of being the only god tier character, and possibly the strongest/second strongest of the bunch. Eridan has the advantage of killing two trolls and blinding another. Vriska has yet another advantage of killing two trolls and blinding one.

They both have the advantage of the story being wildly unpredictable.

I'm putting money on just that someone dies. Wonder why Vriska is fighting Eridan anyways? For blood honor, or because he killed/vampire'd Kanaya? I dunno.

No way man she probably escaped or something

WE STILL DONT HAVE NEPETAQUEST 2011

Who am I kidding she's the story's Schrödinger Cat ;__;

KILL THAT HIPSTER FISH

Eridan is fucked...

royally.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaawwwww nooooo, please don't be nepeta blood on that club. :((

Edited by Galaxy Man

A Gamzee vs. Vriska vs. Eridan smackdown?

Yeaaaaaaaah, I see Eridan getting the short end of the stick here. Which I'd approve of.

EDIT: Also, given the blood on the club, and the fact that Gamzee is now wearing her helmet... yeah, I'd say Nepeta's dead.

Edited by Spin

Hm, looks like someone is a very thoughtful vampire. Also I'm loving all these ancestor troll designs.

EDIT: Also, given the blood on the club, and the fact that Gamzee is now wearing her helmet... yeah, I'd say Nepeta's dead.
The blood, yes, but she had given her hat to Equius (after he used it as a towel), so I don't think it makes much difference. I'm still following the rule of "no body, no death", even if her chances are almost zero and dropping.

Hm, looks like someone is a very thoughtful vampire. Also I'm loving all these ancestor troll designs.

So I guess Terezi is undead now? Vampire-zi sounds pretty awesome.

At least Kanaya isn't some super evil blood sucker now either, bandaged victims and all. I was worried, but she might just be feeding so she'll stay alive and not die from the hole in her stomach.