Awoo.

Homestuck

Carbo

I love how Noir is finally getting some character back, it'd been a while.

ANYWAY - sounds like Jade's about to get some company in the form of the Courtyard Droll, assuming CD survives examining the fancy blue tornado.

... I'd forgotten how much I love the Derse agents.

Edited by Spin

Oh god what is Aradia going to do with the sun? I'm not sure if this is good or bad. Even if she completely wipes out the GREEN MOTHERFUCKING SUN, which I completely doubt would happen, that actually might put her in a bad spot with Vriska.

At the same time, Vriska might be happy she's back. I dunno. Hussie needs to make his stories easier to read.

Also, she dodged an attack from a god-dog who just annihilated several planets and all of her friends' extra lives. That's pretty neat.

EDIT: I just realized, she said 'friends will arrive'.

That means the Kids are going to the Troll session with Jack Noir, or there is only one Green Sun. Not like what I was thinking, like one across multiple dimensions, but what if every session is connected to that one point? The Kids and Trolls could simply be separated by a time-space maze, which Dave and Aradia can traverse. Destroying the Green Sun might take away their connection, or at least the biggest (only) landmark.

Edited by Galaxy Man

Lots of updates today. They involve Aradia and things about her that I don't fully understand yet, but seems we're taking a trip back in tiiiiiiime... not like that's anything new in this comic.

03583.gif

Best face ever, or best face ever?

Edited by Spin

Cal has been through more weird time shit than The Bunny.

Also either Aradia is going to do the right thing and get the fuck away from the creepy ass doll, or ROBO-TROLL-CAL.

also ahahaha that face is fucking hilarious

EDIT: D:

please have dad keep two wallet modus please have dad keep two wallet modus please have dad keep two wallet modus

it's even got blood on it oh god please just be dad blood and not John blood

Edited by Galaxy Man

EDIT: D:

please have dad keep two wallet modus please have dad keep two wallet modus please have dad keep two wallet modus

it's even got blood on it oh god please just be dad blood and not John blood

This answers how Aradia got the Crosbytop but raises so many new questions... It begs the question of how Jack (and in turn Cal) got the wallet, assuming it's John's wallet. If it's John's, hopefully he just loses the wallet and doesn't, y'know, die. Plus the mystery of the blood. That and WHOSE BLOOD IS ON JACK'S ARM?

Edited by Spin

Man she's so damn happy about that hat. After her being either a sad ghost or a sad robot for so long, seeing Aradia alive and happy always makes me smile.

Man she's so damn happy about that hat. After her being either a sad ghost or a sad robot for so long, seeing Aradia alive and happy always makes me smile.

She wasn't that sad, she was just 0k with everything. However, it is still a lot nicer to see that she's actually a really happy person and not always like that.

I guess the blood on the wallet could be the blood from Jack's arm. Though that brings the question as to why there is blood on him to begin with. Hopefully he didn't stick his arm inside someone.

I'd be neat if it was his own blood, like he gets cut or something, and his rage at knowing he's still mortal and having anyone even get a cut on him makes him start flipping out, and that's passed on into the troll's session. If it was a cut wrist and he'd eventually bleed out, so he's taking everything with him, that'd be neat also.

Hmm, no updates since very early in the day (like 7 AM eastern) today... I sense a flash update in the future. And given the last line of the current update, it seems fairly likely.

Edited by Spin

Hussie just confirmed that we won't be seeing updates for some days to come due to finally relocating servers. I guess it gives him incentive to work on a new flash page in the meantime.

35mpkwk.gif

Cal is Lord English.

Watch. He'll get bigger or something i dunno but it seems fairly obvious at this point.

Hussie said that Lord English is someone we haven't actually seen yet.

The code is probably the engineering code for Doc Scratch, kind of like the MEOW code is the engineering code for Bec. "Break" is a billiard term, and depending on which cue sport it can reffer to an opening shot. Tick Tock is a felt reference, and a head is an object you place on a cue stick. Cal might be a part of Doc Scratch though as he's being tidied up for whatever's gonna happen.

Besides we all know that GameBro is the real Lord English.

If anything I think Cal might be Doc Scratch. Was scanning the MSPA forums and stumbled upon these two images:

heeheehaahaa.gif

Nothing's changed but the color of the text.

doccal.png

There's definitely a resemblance at least...

NEARLY-TWO-DAYS-LATER-EDIT: I CALLED IT... somewhat.

Cal + Vriska's cue ball + the aforementioned code + ectobiology = Doc Scratch.

So wait, didn't Doc Scratch create the cue ball? So this means he's his own grandfather. Or something like that.

Saw the Cal part coming, but still... mind is blown.

Edited by Spin

wait what the fuck

Is Scratch aware of the audience? When it was said that First Guardians were supposed to be omnipotent and omniscient, Hussie wasn't kidding.

Edited by Masaru Daimon

wait what the fuck

Is Scratch aware of the audience? When it was said that First Guardians were supposed to be omnipotent and omniscient, Hussie wasn't kidding.

I'm just glad it's Scratch and not Bec.

becspeak.gif

becspeak.gif

becspeak.gif

I think we should keep conversations with him to a minimum.

EDIT: Glad to see not-completely-insane Jack is alive.

also he found out about where snowman's powers came from.

Edited by Galaxy Man

HOLY SNAP ROSE IS BACK. Seriously, it'd been ages since we saw her last.

Also Doc Scratch = pedophile confirmed.

Edited by Spin

Pedo Scratch amuses me.

I still find post-Act 4 Rose incredibly unlikable but I hope we'll spend more time with her so that can change.

So now we know what the scratch does.

And it is some serious shit. A hard reset of the entire universe. An entirely different sequence of events, not just in the game, but back on Earth too. This could be a way to "revive" dead characters (ones from the human session, at least) by having them survive in the new timeline. Characters that escape the reset might end up with "twins" in their post-reset selves. Probably other things I can't even think of.

Hold on, isn't it feasible that this is just part of a gambit to execute the ~ATH code for Lord English?

The code doesn't even stem from the Alternian universe and was already active at some point. And since there won't be anything after a session suffers a mass-reset...

Hold on, isn't it feasible that this is just part of a gambit to execute the ~ATH code for Lord English?

The code doesn't even stem from the Alternian universe and was already active at some point. And since there won't be anything after a session suffers a mass-reset...

EDIT: Derp.

I guess it sorta is? It dosen't matter if the sun is destroyed or not, I guess. Eh.

Also I guess Lord English is evil. Really evil. Not a good thing.

Edited by Galaxy Man

HONK honk HONK honk HONK

okay, SO here's WHAT i've SEEN so FAR in HOMESTUCK:

1) trolls INTRODUCED (all OF them)

2) GAMZEE going COMPLETELY off HIS already UNSTABLE rocker

3) ALL the HIGHBLOODS getting KILLED.

honk HONK honk HONK honk.

(EDIT: i have gotten to the most recent updates. DON'T WORRY ABOUT GIVING SPOILERS, THERE ARE NONE TO GIVE. honk.)

Edited by Axl