Awoo.

Homestuck

Carbo

Update,

WV has the wallet.

This will be interesting.

I also realized CD is more awesome than I gave him credit for.

03687.gif

Pffhahahaha.

Also John just gave his only computer to WV, while Jade was trying to message him. WAY TO GO JOHN.

Edited by Spin

John gave his only computer to WV, and doesn't even yet know his parents are dead.

Also, he makes a magnificent derpface.

Flash time, flash time. I love all these little interactive bits. So many little jokes and bits of flavor text, and they do a great job of setting the mood.

Rose seems...actually pretty ok, aside from the grimdark glow and cthulhuspeak.

When I checked the site for the first time tonight, I saw the two panels. I get up for a bit and get ready for bed, refresh, then BOOM FLASH GAME OUT OF NOWHERE.

Favorite line that I saw through the whole thing: "They wait for he who would drop it like it's hot whilst the pimp's in the crib."

Also: You are safe from Jack Noir if you stand behind a pillar.

Interesting to note how many curtains there were: 4 red, 1 blue, then 1 red - representative of the Acts, anyone? The first 4 representing the kids' acts, then the blue curtain representing Act 5 Act 1 for the trolls, then Act 5 Act 2 back to red.

Loved the John-Rose interactions. Made me laugh so hard.

Overall: Awesome. I was actually nervous walking around, the atmosphere was tense. Then through the curtains, then oh hi John! And then we're charged with walking back through the castle... to show John to his dead father. I'm actually kinda scared about the next update. Jack is looming nearby, and John's about to receive the shock of his 13-year-old life. D: Worst cliffhanger ever. DAMN YOU HUSSIE.

Also: You are safe from Jack Noir if you stand behind a pillar.
Only once, tho'...

Interesting to note how many curtains there were: 4 red, 1 blue, then 1 red - representative of the Acts, anyone? The first 4 representing the kids' acts, then the blue curtain representing Act 5 Act 1 for the trolls, then Act 5 Act 2 back to red.
Yeah, those are definitely the end-of-act curtains...though the EoA5A1 page showed both a red and a blue curtain, so I'm not sure if that's meant to be the EoA5A2 curtain...and then just past them is a replica of the Beat Mesa, and then green curtains...that's definitely some symbolism...

Only once, tho'...

Yeah, those are definitely the end-of-act curtains...though the EoA5A1 page showed both a red and a blue curtain, so I'm not sure if that's meant to be the EoA5A2 curtain...and then just past them is a replica of the Beat Mesa, and then green curtains...that's definitely some symbolism...

I'll bet there are chapters taking place AFTER the Scratch, which have green curtains, and there are multiple parts.

Or he could be trolling us with fake shit. WHO KNOWS?!

Green curtains are all the acts we'll be going through again after the Scratch resets everything

JUST YOU SEE

EDIT: oh wait herp beaten

Edited by Carbo

I have the weird feeling that this next one will be the FINAL ACT, where John and Destiny both flip the f*ck out.

Hussie confirmed there'd be two more acts. Act 6 will be considerably shorter and Act 7 will be an "Epilogue" act of sorts.

I'm still calling that Act 6 begins on April 13.

Update

JOHN NOOOOoh well he'll be back as evidenced by Beat Mesa. Also that wasnt a heroic death. Unless wielding Zillyhoo ready for battle somehow makes it that way.

I doubt Rose's odds are reasonable though. NICE KNOWING YOU.

Edited by Carbo

Update

JOHN NOOOOoh well he'll be back as evidenced by Beat Mesa. Also that wasnt a heroic death. Unless wielding Zillyhoo ready for battle somehow makes it that way.

I doubt Rose's odds are reasonable though. NICE KNOWING YOU.

Rose actually I would say has a VERY decent chance. She's got the power of the nightmare gods on her side more than ever now, and it looks like she and Noir reacted at the same time. Unless she really did just blow the place sky high and that wasn't just a picture of something else with the green things, she'll live through this I bet.

I didn't expect that to end like it did, however. I made an audible gasp when Noir stabbed John. At the same time, though, it was to be expected I guess. I'm kinda curious as to why he didn't take out Rose in the same way, but John was the priority for him at the moment.

Also, this explains why Vriska thinks she can kill Noir just because she's a God. She can't see Jack beat John.

Also, she's going to be completely murdered if she ever goes after Noir. Like, just as I'm starting to like her again.

To be honest, I thought Noir was going to stab Rose and not John. It would have made more sense, not much, but more.

Recent update has T3R3Z1 pestering Dave again, question is, what's he going to do with a broken sword?

He's been doing ½Bladekind pretty sporadically. I'm just curious as to what point in the timeline this is.

Shitnuggets I need to turn the notifier back on.

Yeah, he has a few 1/2 bladekind weapons. No apparent reason why he keeps them. May be the same reason Equius kept all his broken bows. We don't know why that is either, though.

sproing~

Yeah, he has a few 1/2 bladekind weapons. No apparent reason why he keeps them. May be the same reason Equius kept all his broken bows. We don't know why that is either, though.

Equius kept his bows because he could beat things with the ends. Simple.

Dave, I think his new-found love of broken swords comes from what he thinks about himself. Like he said, he dosen't consider himself a hero like John. Swords are a very heroic weapon, generally one a hero carries. Dave breaks his because not only is it his specebus type, it shows how much he doubts his heroic abilities.

Currently, he's not seeming too important right now, you know? John has been repeatedly called the strongest of all of them, Rose is planning on a self-sacrifice mission, Jade is breeding an entire new universe... and Dave is just hopping around time not even really DOING anything.

What if you were entirely sure you were better than people at a specific skill, and then within a single DAY all of your friends become more important than you? You're not going to feel very good.

On a less psychological note, I think Dave HAS to use 1/2bladekind now. The only reason he can extend Caldescratch is because it reverses it's own time to become the full blade, it's normally still 1/2.

New update makes it seem like Dave is going to head for the castle and fight Jack. In other words, more character develompent/stalling for what is probably an ==> page.

it also seems to provide ammo for the dave/t3r3z1 ship

Hah, Dave is being talked to by his respective exile and he doesn't even know it.

Hussie confirmed that the kids all have eye colours the same as their chum colours ages ago.

Hussie confirmed that the kids all have eye colours the same as their chum colours ages ago.

I'm surprised that he has eyes mostly, fucker always wearing them shades, being all ironic and shit.

I thought we knew about the red eyes already during Jade: Wake up.

I just went back and watched it because I had no idea what you were talking about.

I always assumed that was like a sun or something? Makes no sense. I dunno.