Awoo.

Homestuck

Carbo

I should draw something Homestuck related even though I've done it too many times now.

As for an update well I was wrong ):

Hussie said on his formspring that it'd be kind of unreasonable to expect a flash or something.

Don't you dare go to sleep yet, Hussie.

Edited by Carbo

Well we'll see, 4/13 isn't over for almost 15 hours yet in Hussie's time zone. He's still got time for something epic, who knows.

Edited by Spin

Oh hey, we did get something after all. A soundless flash, but still a flash.

DISC 2 IS MISSING.

Better get looking for it.

Oh hey, we did get something after all. A soundless flash, but still a flash.

DISC 2 IS MISSING.

Better get looking for it.

Disk 2 is missing?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*COUGHHACKWHEEZE*

Oooh two pages in a row...

WAIT WHAT

Oh gog Gamzee is back. Terezi needs to get up and run, like now.

New update: Looks like Gamzee is still alive, somehow. Oh dear. Terezi's chances aren't good against an evil psychotic Gamzee, are they?

Terezi isn't as good a prosecutor as she makes herself out to be. It couldn't be more obvious that the mastermind is Gamzee.

Terezi isn't as good a prosecutor as she makes herself out to be. It couldn't be more obvious that the mastermind is Gamzee.

That's because we know it's Gamzee.

Terezi dosen't see a madman writing in his own blood, she sees a note written in the blood of her friend to taunt her.

It's pretty reasonable for her not to think Gamzee, for all she knows he's just off somewhere watching some fucking miracles happen, not killing everyone.

And the Beat Mesa?

Disk 2.

HA. Almost called it, it's a tiny version of the Beat Mesa. Scratch and all.

Edited by Galaxy Man

• 2 weeks later...

*BUMP FOR EPIC FLASH GOODNESS*

So yes. The beginning of this was an awesome callback to Dave vs. Bro. The rest of it was win. Freaking Mindfang and Redglare, and suddenly HUGE PYRALSPITE DRAGON.

Terezi vs. Vriska imminent, what shall happen?

Also: watch the lower-left when the boats are shown, you will see a shadow that looks eerily like Guybrush...

Terezi vs. Vriska imminent, what shall happen?

I have a feeling Vriska has no idea what is happening. At all. Gamzee's clearly doing this just in order to get them in the same room. She might just think Terezi wants to resume LARPing, due to the outfit.

Also, since Vriska is a God, even if Terezi kills her, she's not corrupt, so the death would not be just.

Although okay honestly I expect Gamzee to attack them both and go nuts.

I have a feeling Vriska has no idea what is happening. At all. Gamzee's clearly doing this just in order to get them in the same room. She might just think Terezi wants to resume LARPing, due to the outfit.

Also, since Vriska is a God, even if Terezi kills her, she's not corrupt, so the death would not be just.

Although okay honestly I expect Gamzee to attack them both and go nuts.

If Gamzee doesn't go nuts over them, I will be surprised.

Gamzee would probably be smart enough to know he can't kill Vriska since she's god tier.

He's going to make Terezi and Vriska take out themselves I believe, this battle having been foreshadowed for quite some time. "Just" is an iffy term - if we were to apply it to troll standards, Vriska gaining human emotion, could be seen as blasphemous, as she's told John already. Terezi as we also know, follows in the footsteps of Redglare who's task was to dispense justice.

Edited by Carbo

Gamzee would probably be smart enough to know he can't kill Vriska since she's god tier.

I dunno. He undoubtedly can kill her, she'd just come back though. That might just be all he cares about, killing, not whether or not they come back. It seems doubtful that he would simply let them fight it out, because if Vriska wins, then Terezi is dead, and now he can't kill one of them. It seems much more his style to attack them outright.

Hell, he already has, before he acted like he could take Vriska and Eridan easily. Like one chill mOtHeRfUcKeR.

You know what would be awesome? Vriska and Terezi to get ready to fight and then Vriska is stabbed by Gamzee from behind. Exactly the same as John. The next flash is both of them getting back up and going batshit insane on their attackers.

Jeez, whoever organized the trial are idiots. Surely they would've known about her manipulation capabilities, being a notorious pirate and all.

Redglare is clearly Karkat's ancestor.

And Jesus Christ, he's huge.

That's actually ancestorterezi. The giant red guy is His Honorable Tyranny.

Which would be hilarious if that's actually Karkat's ancestor. His closest genetic relative is a giant evil crab of death.