Awoo.

Dear Pakistan Mcdonalds...

theglAdosty636

The models look like they were trying to copy the models from Heroes, yet the commercial itself comes off as a Mario/Sonic Olympic game commercial (but without any Mario characters.) They're just playing sports and not trying to imitate Heroes's gameplay considering they used the Heroes character renders in the McDonalds commercial I remember watching on TV.

In fact, did anyone happen to see any of the characters eating McDonalds food? That's kind of lazy advertising if you don't feature what your advertising in the commercial instead of featuring cheap, god-awful 3D models of recongnizable characters.

Edited by DragonSoul

While we're on the subject, does anyone know where I can find the American/ western version of these toy ads? The one with Ryan's final performance where he says "Looks like you could use some of these!" ? I could never find it on Youtube.

I can't find the US version of the advertisement, but I did find the UK and France editions... both which feature characters that are... you know, RECOGNISABLE.

WICKED!

Edited by BlazingTales

Well it appears that

has found a job after all of these years of CGI training.

And the best part of this travesty?

Big was spared.

• Thumbs Up 3

Jesus, I'm having Ratatoing flashbacks...

My favourite part of this whole thing is actually the song that accompanies all of the wonderful animation. The singing is just so delightfully atonal and jam-packed with English words; it's the perfect icing for this awkward cake.

Edited by Octarine

I guess we can add "Mousouge" to the list of potential stupid internet fads inspired by the Sonic series? Right next to "Walrus Eggman" and "Gumball Eyes?" :lol:

Walrus Eggman? What did I miss?

Anyway, on the subject of this abomination. I love this; this is honestly one of the greatest things I have ever seen in my life and I will cherish this for a lifetime. Amazing job Pakistan, you made me one happy man. I would love to eat there one day.

LOL! I wanna get the Knuckles baseball game and the Tails soccer game. I actually want to collect them all.

Anyway, wow... godawful 3D modeling. Cream looks really deformed and weird (in a negative).

The models look like they were trying to copy the models from Heroes, yet the commercial itself comes off as a Mario/Sonic Olympic game commercial (but without any Mario characters.) They're just playing sports and not trying to imitate Heroes's gameplay considering they used the Heroes character renders in the McDonalds commercial I remember watching on TV.

In fact, did anyone happen to see any of the characters eating McDonalds food? That's kind of lazy advertising if you don't feature what your advertising in the commercial instead of featuring cheap, god-awful 3D models of recongnizable characters.

Wait, what are you talking about? The ad is advertising the Sonic sports LCD toys that came with the Happy Meals at the time, and the toys themselves clearly appear in the ad.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rouge is NEKKID!

Yeah, but ain't it just typical; the one instance where we finally get to see Rouge naked they animate her completely without breasts. For shame, McDonalds of Pakistan. My faith in thee is lost. :(

• Thumbs Up 2

Wait, what are you talking about? The ad is advertising the Sonic sports LCD toys that came with the Happy Meals at the time, and the toys themselves clearly appear in the ad.

I meant usually when McDonalds advertises their toys, they also advertise their food by having the characters eat the food. Anything that was food in that commercial was just those Happy Meal bags at the beginning.

Edited by DragonSoul

I'm so glad I watched this with sound after I got home from shopping cause I literally :lol: 'ed till I cried. People would have thought I was nuts in public otherwise.

"At Sonic Team we are proud to announce Sonic Pakistan Adventure for 3DS. There will be emphasis on speed and other excretions such as booster and team maneuver. The development team had to sacrifice the graphical quality in order to reach full intense 60 FPS but this sacrifice is necessary since Sonic games with good graphics are always slow."

20jg5fm.jpg

20j47eg.jpg

Edited by Segakid
  • Thumbs Up 9

Holy hell. This is the best thing I've seen all day. Knuckles looks like he could be Jamaican.... XD

I surely can't be the only one who noticed that Tails has only ONE tail! D:

Why yes, yes you were. o_0 wut? It's so weird, it reminds me of when I look at real foxes and go "That thing should have 2 tails wtf?"

"At Sonic Team we are proud to announce Sonic Pakistan Adventure for 3DS. There will be emphasis on speed and other excretions such as booster and team maneuver. The development team had to sacrifice the graphical quality in order to reach full intense 60 FPS but this sacrifice is necessary since Sonic games with good graphics are always slow."

20jg5fm.jpg

20j47eg.jpg

GOLD :lol:

Ok ok ok ok ok ok.....

Wow...

Let's recap all that we noticed till now:

Tails:

1 Tail

0 nose

Completely white arms all the way to the elbows wich means no gloves...

Sonic:

OMG THE FACE!!

3 perfectly in line spines or grouped up one on another...

Missing GOLDEN shoe belt

Knuckles:

Ye ya ma,n we ganna get da masta emarald back ya?

Jamaican... not bad but... still won't get used to it for quite a while..

the crest on his chest is miiisiiing~

metal plate on the shoe is also mising

there isn't suppose to be a green line on the shoes...

Amy:

Yeah uh... she kinda gained some weight or something... whatever...

again... THE FACE!!!

2 frontal spines or whatever the word that i kepts forgetting instead of 3

Rouge:

Hey mick- oh... its you Rogue...

Where are your clothes?

and AHA! i knew she was only carring breast pads... tsk tsk tsk~ you disapoint me dear.

Cream (too much to say but i got time to waist, so let's begin):

ONE colored rabbit... not even the right color on top of it all and the mouth too!

the blue tie on the clothes are missing

the ear details are missing

The shoes aren't like that at all

and again... no nose like Tails

Shadow:

he's suppose to have rings on his shoes not a yelllow line design on it

they also forgot to places those same rings on his arms with the rest of the glove design

They did their best for the spines but.. *crawl under the bed while crying* yeah....

where's the fur on his chest?

for the last time... OMG THE FACE!!!

Cheese:

I AM SO NOT GONNA EXPLAIN THAT ONE

except WTF

All in comon:

Besides Tails and Rogue, all their tails are missing!

Good points:

Best Graphics Ever

Runs smoothly on 60 FPS

0 Loadings

Auto-Save

Comes in with a meal

Lots of replay value

Easy for first time player to understand

Portable games

Easy to hide when in school

If you obtain all of them, Eggman will give you one of his latest invention... S-I-G-N-E-D by him!!

With that said... yep, i'd tottally buy the game if it was on sale... *cough* ehrm.. just.. *cough* got a cold.. *cough*

Anyway, order now and get 1 and a half happy meals instead of one whole.

Pa la pa pa pa~ Mcdonalds I'm lovin' it~

(Warning, certain conditions apply, we do not hold responsible for all the scamming inconveniences we are bringing up on your head)

Edited by Unholy Sønic
  • Thumbs Up 1