Awoo.

PS Vita

Patticus

While Monkey Ball coming to Vita is cool, it's still not enough to convince me to buy one.

WipEout 2048 should have been more then enough... then again you could get it on PS3 too so thats a snuff reason I guess.

Hey, does anybody think of the possibility of the 3G Vita coming with a free game? Like the PSP Go offered a free copy of Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines or LittleBigPlanet if you brought it before March 21st. Frankly, I would like a free game like....

_-Little-Deviants-PSVita-_.jpg

Unless there's a specific higher-price bundle, I doubt that. At best stores will probably offer discount offers for specific titles bought alongside the console at launch.

The PSP Go isn't that good of an example to support the argument since that was merely a new PSP model made as a last ditch effort to push some more PSP sales by focusing on different media, and considering how abysmal that model sold, Sony have gone as far as offering 10 free games with it in the recent past.

I'm still irked that they decided to already make an updated only months after they released the damn game, but I'll probably still buy one of the versions I know for sure.

Everyone! Big news! We're finally getting the remake we've all asked Square for all these years! We're finally getting a remake of Final Fantasy........................................X!!!!!!

So yeah, PS Vita gets ports. Not new games. Ports. Yay I guess. I wonder what they mean by "most" PSP games will work on the Vita.

The Vita launch list for Japan at least looks to be promising, hope the NA/EU launch list is as stellar. Now all we need is a Parappa 1+2+UmJammer Lammy mashed into once release with updated graphics and sound, but one can only hope yes.

And you guys complained about the 3DS having alot of ports :U

Still getting one maybe. Dat Disgaea 3

Edited by PSI Fire

Its pretty good battery life, considering how much more powerful and how many more features it has. Though, I'm wondering why they couldn't chuck in a higher mA battery :/. Oh well, I don't play on a console for longer than 3 hours at a time anyway, so it doesn't matter much. Long as it has good standby time.

Also, Whilst there are a lot of ports, at least there are a good number available at launch. Wise of Sony to delay the launch until there was some games ready for launch.

Half of those titles probably won't even make it to the western release either way, and Europe publishers are probably going to ignore titles like BlazBlue altogether.

That said, this launch title lineup is the only thing that makes me find PS Vita the slightly more favorable console. That's not saying much though when I'm only excited for one title so far.

3-5 hours of battery life is bad no matter how you spin it. :\

On the contrary. There are plenty of ways to spin it as if it is no big deal. I recall many of them being used when the 3DS' battery life was announced, and most of those apply to the PSP2 far better than they ever did for that.

If it doesn't fly with the 3DS due to its greatly improved graphics and 3D screen, then it doesn't fly for the Vita and its drastically improved graphics. Especially since it doesn't use discs anymore.

Edited by Hero Of Fate
  • Thumbs Up 1

It flies for everything these days. Battery technology has stagnated bad in the past 10 years. If it can actually manage 3-5 hours rather than the wacky "3-5 hours" the 3DS is quoted at and if the standby mode is power-efficient, I honestly don't see what the problem is.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1