Awoo.

PS Vita

Patticus

E3 2013 will be very huge for Sony with the PS4 and Vita game announcements. So excited! June couldn't come close enough!

That'd be really awesome actually wow.

(I'm gonna make a no games joke are you ready)

When I first saw "New Ports Coming to Vita" I honestly thought it meant the Vita was gonna get more games

no such luck

• Thumbs Up 6

How does HDMI exactly work?

I remember the PSP looking awful on the HDTV, and the screen wasn't even that big either lol.

What slightly annoys me now is that it looks like I would have to get the latest model in able to record the games. =/

Most finish my Vita library quick so I can sell it for a good price so I can get this model...

Edited by Ming Ming Shana

Guys, scratch that. The patent was made in 2011 and is exactly the same as the dev kit.

Some guy told me (in a dickish way) on another forum after I posted it.

But DIGITAL DIGITAL DIGITAL! It was supposed to make modern games practically free for developers, and everyone could buy them no matter what, and cut out the middleman so developers don't have to deal with those evil publishers and everything would be great. What could possibly have happened?

They should've taken the purchase offer when they could, to be honest. Good luck getting a publisher as lenient as Sony was and good fucking luck replicating Flower and Journey's astounding visual aspect without Sony Santa Monica.

Given how they're ~15 people and a few of them left, I fear their future might be iOS.

Why is this on the Vita thread, tho.

But DIGITAL DIGITAL DIGITAL! It was supposed to make modern games practically free for developers, and everyone could buy them no matter what, and cut out the middleman so developers don't have to deal with those evil publishers and everything would be great. What could possibly have happened?

Lack of consistent, concise development vision that lead to a 3 year process for something that would've been done in 1, exhausting the all of the funding they got. And since Sony not only funded but also handled the technological gruntwork, that would be reflected in the profit splitting.

That wouldn't make me want a Vita.

It'd just make me want to close the damn magazine.

...it's a magazine ad, right?

Edited by SSRGuest98
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is Sony, you guys should be used to weird ass ads by now.

I've seen this image some time ago, but I have no idea if it is official or not.

After the racist PSP ads, sexist Vita ones wouldn't really surprise me much.

But please Sony........... please. :l

By the way, there will be a Vita news conference in 7 hours and it will be streamed live.

I can't link right now, so if someone could do it I would appreciate.

It's fake. On all ads like these, there should be some copyright information (small print).