Awoo.

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June!

MizukiMoon

I was browsing various sites today when I came across this: http://www.toyglobe.com/details.php?type=120547 Looks like there's going to be 8 new Sonic plushies to be released in June! For anyone who knows me you'll know how excited I must feel right now, I'm VERY excited. Sure I already have a Super Sonic plush, but it's nice to see they've finally made another, since I know LOADS of people are after one, it's nice to see they've made Silver too! The only downside is they didn't include Blaze, which to me is very disappointing... Oh well, Super Sonic's good enough! =D

As for what I think of them... Amy and Cream look great! very well made. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Shadow look alright, nothing too great, but unfortunately Super Sonic and Silver look the worst IMO =( I don't like the material they've made them in, Super Sonic looks ridiculous, he'd of looked much better if he was made in yellow material, like the Sonic the Fighters plush of him. Silver doesn't look quite so bad, though.

Here's a pic of them for those of you who're too lazy to click on the link =P

bsonic2009_set02.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuperStingray

• Blazey Firekitty

• Badnik Mechanic

• Eileanach

They don't make Sonic plushies the way they used to. I have four that I got from Seaside Heights and they look ten times better than all of those.

Silver's actually silver? No good man... Would be better if they were White and bright yellow respectively.

I really need to bump up my Sonic plushies collection. I only have Sonic and Tails.

EDIT: The Cream plushie is easily the best looking one. All the others just look silly.

Edited by SuperLink

Good grief, why does Silver has a shiny texture? Only the Cream one looks any good in my opinon, and even then she looks a bit like Sonic from the Sonic 3D proto.

What the... those look kinda scary and there is an extreme lack of Robotnik! Where is the love for the bad guy!

Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles look stretched. Silver and Super Sonic shouldnt be shiny, Tails is too thin, Amys head is to big. Cream is the only good looking one there and even then I wouldnt buy it because I dislike her.

Looking at the plushies I currently have, most of them are much better quality and nicer-looking than these :\ It's a shame. I'll probably end up getting these anyway, just because I collect 'em, but I do wish they'd try a little harder. The latest Sonic plushies have almost all ended up looking like cheap and squished poo.

Also, as others have said, wtf is up with Super's, and especially Silver's, textures? O.o

^ I think that cinches the deal for me Cas, I am most certainly not buying from them. Not that I would be buying those ones their lack of Robotnik is unforgivable!

Zombie Big the Cat is also on the way.... (although that one is out now so it could be a real thing... although the photograph is horrible!)

... Although if these are genuine I'm almost tempted to buy them just because they're so bad! Also I want a big plushie... *toothy grin*

Edited by Casanova

So beautiful~♪ ゚∀゚

It's hard to get good-looking Sonic plushies these days. Most of them are in Japan (obviously). How about we start to boycott plushies of quality of these↑ and worse? :D And have a Molotov Coctail Party in front of plushiemakers's factories? :P

I think the shiny texture fits Super Sonic quite well, but I think someone should tell them Silver is just his name.

As for the others... I hope it's the image that was elongated and not the dolls.

Wow. All but cream was Fail! S.S. and shadow aren't that bad. Silver SUCKS ASS!

Please tell me that the Silver and Super Sonic ones aren't genuine releases? D= They look like poorly-done fanmade ones.

Is this...

AAAADIMsEMcAAAAAADfBxA.jpg

The same as this?

sbsilversonic.jpg

The second image is another plush from that site. It looks the same only more shiny.

I really like Tail, Cream, and Amy. It looks, at least to me, like they got their proportions spot on. Big is also strangely adorable.

Shadow, Knuckles, and Sonic...They look like someone gave them the old college try, but wound up making them look a bit oo much like they were made out of lumpy clay. I'll probably end up getting them anyway, since I don't have plushies of those characters yet, and they are apparently cheap.

Silver and Super are amazing. Partly in a genuine way...partly in a "So bad it's good" way. :lol:

Big and Cream are the only more profesional looking ones. Knuckles, Shadow and Sonic look..stretched. And Silver and Super Sonic are waaay too shiney! >.<

"Silver Sonic"...no comment.

Oh, and great luck there for Silver! His first appearance is in a crappy game, and his first plushie is a crappy plushie. Haha. XD

Not even thinking of touching these lol.

Cream, Amy, Tails, and Big are the most well done. All the rest, including Silver, Super Sonic, and Silver Sonic, are absolutely horrible, IMO.

Silver to appear on Sonic Gear's Mutant section plz. Honestly, the Silver plush is god awful and where are Metal Sonic, Rouge, Blaze and Marine? God Sonic merchandisers suck -_-

Is this...

AAAADIMsEMcAAAAAADfBxA.jpg

The same as this?

sbsilversonic.jpg

The second image is another plush from that site. It looks the same only more shiny.

Wait... is that... Nazo?

What? No Eggman plushy? This is-

What the... those look kinda scary and there is an extreme lack of Robotnik! Where is the love for the bad guy!

Oh,Eileanach beat me to it. In that case, I add my support to this complaint. Eggman should've been included. Bah.

Edited by El Gran Gordo

When I heard there was Silver, I thought "OMG YES! I LOVE SILVER!" But now that I've looked at the picture of the Silver plush, it's just...eww...it looks so ugly and it's actually a shiny Silver color? Shouldn't it be white or grey instead? Also, the plushies look too flat, looks as if they got flattened in Sonic Riders (because you can get flattened like a cartoon character would in Sonic Riders).

...I find the Silver plushie quite endearingly hilarious... but it creeps me out. Not the kind of thing that I'd want to put on my bed, even though I've always thought a Silver plushie would be adorable and something I'd try to get straight away. Did they forget the two long spikes he has at the back of his head? I dunno if they're actually not there or if I just can't see them... I think that might be part of the freaky-factor.

Amy, Tails and Cream look cute. Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles... I can't tell if the plushies are stretched, or if it's just the images. Hum...

...Back to Silver, why does he look so different from the others? Not just the shininess, but he looks radically different in style to me... he looks tiny and out of place, and kinda like the runt of the litter and, and... I'm kinda making myself want to have one now.