Awoo.

New Sonic plushies due to be released in June!

MizukiMoon

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuperStingray

• Blazey Firekitty

• Badnik Mechanic

• ovarloard

I'm getting silver and Super Sonic regardless. Most Sonic plushies look like arse anyway!

Is this...

AAAADIMsEMcAAAAAADfBxA.jpg

The same as this?

sbsilversonic.jpg

The second image is another plush from that site. It looks the same only more shiny.

:lol:

Wow those suck soo freakin much. I'm glad I don't care about silver.

When I clicked on this topic and read that both Super Sonic and Silver were in the lineup, I was excited. That is, until I saw the actual pictures. Yuck. They don't even look cute. Both of them look like they're made from aluminum foil and stiff and solid as hell. And Silver's quills come off as something akin to a shuriken. x_x

That's a damned shame as I was hoping to fill up my plushie collection with a Silver plush as I already have Sonic, Shadow, Amy, and Knuckles.

I could swear that the Silver plushie looks anorexic, I thought it would be great to get a Silver plush...shame... :(

Gah, that Silver is going to haunt my nightmares. Why release something that atrocious?

Zombie Big the Cat is also on the way.... (although that one is out now so it could be a real thing... although the photograph is horrible!)

With Big rounding the bunch out, I can't help but scratch my head at the weird cast selection process. Who allowed Blaze, Eggman, and Rouge to miss the cut while Silver Cream and Big made it?

Meh, I guess merchandise is merchandise *sets aside some cash*

Edited by Sega DogTagz

What? No Eggman plushy? This is-

Oh,Eileanach beat me to it. In that case, I add my support to this complaint. Eggman should've been included. Bah.

With the quality of the ones here, I'd say it's a good thing Eggman wasn't included for his own good.

EH-GOD! What the hell were these people thinking? Hey, he's called Silver so lets make him look like he's wrapped in aluminum foil? Do these people even bother looking at the characters before issuing the final design out for public viewing?

Atrocious. I wish I was SEGA's head of marketing right now.

Yes, I'm still steamed about that Impact Innovations Robotnik plush deal and how they skipped out at the last moment. We could of had something great, there.

Terrible plushies are terrible! At least Silver and Super Sonic anyways. The others are so-so.

I have an alright Tails, Sonic, Knuckles, and Cream and Cheese.

But what's with the selection?

Robotnik, Big, and Chaotix plz.

This has to be Sega’s way of secretly increasing Cream’s diminishing popularity

*looks at others in topic*

OMG its Working!

**foresees abundance of Cream in Sonic Rush 3**

Eeesh, the Silver and gold Super look a bit bling... as in tacky as hell! :D Ugh.

My old mini Sonic and proper sized Tails plushies were way better than these. I was so disappointed when I saw the present ones in GAME. :( Anyways, the Knuckles ones don't look too bad (they all look a bit squished!).

I'm getting silver and Super Sonic regardless. Most Sonic plushies look like arse anyway!

Ditto. My need for any silver-related merchandise greatly outweighs my need for 100% quality.....that and the fact that they're pretty cheap and the SS doesn't look that bad to me.

I think that Tails and Cream will be the ones I'll be picking up in the near future. To me, Tails looks the best out of all of them in terms of proportion, and as I mentioned before, I like Cream's proportions as well...but I also realized she's great for pretending I'm Blaze in the little fantasy land in my little head.^_^

he silver plush looks fan-made...

Except there's one big difference :P....

The fans know he's not really silver

Indeed, that Silver plush is a perfect example of why toymakers should make toys based on the actual appearance and proportions, and not just the name of the character. The poor thing looks like he bathed with a toaster. :P

But yeah, Amy and Cream look the best - and Tails looks good but just really small and skinny compared to the rest. Between this and the costume fiasco last week; why can't these people just put the same amount of effort into all of their work? Obviously there are certain deadlines that the developers must meet and all that; but seeing some of these look spot on and then seeing others look terrible beyond belief, all whilst they're all made by the same people - is quite baffling to say the least.

Was Sonic's head flattened by a car or something?

That's the same thing I thought.

With the quality of the ones here, I'd say it's a good thing Eggman wasn't included for his own good.

I was just about to say that. As much as I want an Eggman plush toy I most definitely happy that he is not getting turned into a freaky mutant by these guys.

Why are Eggman plushies so hard to find?! Eileanach wants one!

His plump shape does make him ideal for hugs.:D

I was just about to say that. As much as I want an Eggman plush toy I most definitely happy that he is not getting turned into a freaky mutant by these guys.

Actually, Robotnik got a retarded looking plush years ago with Toy Factory's Sonic X line:

bsonicnew_06.jpg

(You really need to see the face. That's the boatload of horrors there.)

Now compare that to SEGA's own Sonic X plush version of Robotnik:

eggman.jpg

(Who I might say, looks like a plush Teddy Roosevelt in this stock image. Oh, the irony.)

I'm guessing our mad scientist got miffed after the Toy Factory fiasco and threatened anyone to pass anything bearing an image in his likeness through his high-standard rigorous consumer guidelines. I say most failed or bowed down due to his promising threat via being blast out of a cannon into space.

I can say, however, Sonic must have some low standards to have such junk with his face slapped on it. ;)

I can say, however, Sonic must have some low standards to have such junk with his face slapped on it. ;)
Tell me about it.

256px-Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Next-Gen_Box_Art.JPG